Attention INFJ Females: | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Attention INFJ Females:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nela
INFJ men

Don't you guys know no one wants INFJ men. :m146::m035:

We aren't tough enough for most women. :m197:
I agree with the other person who wrote 'nuh-uh!'
lol. INFJ men are awesome. Come on. How many women don't want a guy with a sensitive side?

The INFJ guys on this side tend to be very sensitive....but totally have the capability of being bedroom freaks.

Sounds like a yummy combination to me.

Well you could always haul ass to the Mature Topics section. I think there's some sort of auction going on. White slavery, I think. I have no idea what these weird kids get up to. You're going to need some topless pictures obviously for when someone gets drunk and rowdy on rum and screams "Show us yer tits!"

This made me laugh my ass off. haha.

The INFJ guys on this side tend to be very sensitive....but totally have the capability of being bedroom freaks.

Oi!!!! we've been discovered, lads! :m077:

That kind of makes me feel sick....

Hey I don't want to brag but, I know, we're irresistible:m059:

I agree with the other person who wrote 'nuh-uh!'
lol. INFJ men are awesome. Come on. How many women don't want a guy with a sensitive side?

You say that now until we're crying harder than you at The Notebook T_T

But in all seriousness, from what I've seen is that women often regret saying something like that after being with a sensitive INFJ. It seems to be desireable only in theory. Though I'm waiting for someone to change my mind. ^^

Have you seen the episode of Friends where Bruce Willis is dating Jennifer Aniston and she finally gets him to "open up" and regrets it? hahaha, it's a good one.

No

You say that now until we're crying harder than you at The Notebook T_T
But in all seriousness, from what I've seen is that women often regret saying something like that after being with a sensitive INFJ. It seems to be desireable only in theory. Though I'm waiting for someone to change my mind. ^^ Have you seen the episode of Friends where Bruce Willis is dating Jennifer Aniston and she finally gets him to "open up" and regrets it? hahaha, it's a good one.

Lol I speak from experience... A guy who is not only capable of crying, but OK with doing it? In the words of one of my good friends, Hellz yeah. lol... Yeah there are some women who won't like that. But, I do. I can't speak for other women necessarily but I suspect that INFJ women are capable of handling that.

Lol I speak from experience... A guy who is not only capable of crying, but OK with doing it? In the words of one of my good friends, Hellz yeah. lol... Yeah there are some women who won't like that. But, I do. I can't speak for other women necessarily but I suspect that INFJ women are capable of handling that.

Oh well now we're specifying INFJ women primarily... perhaps you are right then. :D I actually hope you are as well, I was just positing the possibility where and when it may be too much.

I may cry a lot but I also like to punch people. To balance it out.

Reactions: acd

I can vouch for those assertions. :m187:

I may cry a lot but I also like to punch people. To balance it out.

Body slams work equally well.lol

Oh and for all the ladies out there I give great foot and back rubs. :m059:

Last edited:
I have a question for INTPs:

What do you like to talk about? I think I met one (he likes to show he's smart and he's self confident, I'm not that sure if he is, but if not, oh well) :m163:

I like to talk about what I think about, and I most like to think about hard problems to solve. The harder and more complex, the better. It's relaxing and stimulating at the same time. And, it makes me happy (see, I'm in touch with my emotions). As an example, I just got back from swimming at the YMCA where I had a great discussion with a friend about Bernoulli's Principle as it relates to swimming and how we might become better swimmers by understanding its implications. Weird, I now know, but that's the way INTP's are (or, at least, it's the way I am). Since I rarely care, much less know, what people think of me, I continue to think my thoughts and enjoy my inner life. Of course, my long marriage to a wonderful INFJ has made me more balanced and enriched my life immensely.

Attention INFJ Females:

I have been studying personality types for mating purposes and have found INFJ to be quite suitable. I have lurked your forum to study your behavior. I request advice for finding a mate. Please fill out the following form:

1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?

2) How does one recognize you in public?

3) How would one go about attracting you?

Please return for followup questions. Participation is appreciated.

That is all.

:m146:

I should have been checking this forum more often or I would have found this post sooner rather than later. INTPs always crack me up, I love you guys. Your research is probably concluded by now but I'm gonna answer just because I am highly amused.

1) In my apartment, mostly (hey, that's where the computer is and thus the easiest way to effectively communicate with people). Anywhere that isn't noisy and filled with people and places of natural beauty. The latter is my favorite place to be.

2) By my demeanor, most likely. People say I carry myself well (it's all in the attitude). People also say I come off as aloof because I rarely speak. However, I only speak when someone offers something interesting to speak about. This is rare.

3) Wit, a good sense of humor, and phenomenal converstions skills. Lucky for you most INTPs have this in vast quantities. Most of my attraction is intellectually based. If I feel you can keep up with me in conversation and make me laugh that's all you need to get in initially. In the long term the most important thing is showing you can deal with my (sometimes very irrational) feelings. Which means having the knowledge of how to show that you care, knowing how to cheer me up, and trusting me enough to open up to me once in a while. But that, I suppose, is a little too in depth for this question.

That is all. :p

I like to talk about what I think about, and I most like to think about hard problems to solve. The harder and more complex, the better. It's relaxing and stimulating at the same time. And, it makes me happy (see, I'm in touch with my emotions). As an example, I just got back from swimming at the YMCA where I had a great discussion with a friend about Bernoulli's Principle as it relates to swimming and how we might become better swimmers by understanding its implications. Weird, I now know, but that's the way INTP's are (or, at least, it's the way I am). Since I rarely care, much less know, what people think of me, I continue to think my thoughts and enjoy my inner life. Of course, my long marriage to a wonderful INFJ has made me more balanced and enriched my life immensely.

I wish I knew what that was. But it sounds interesting. I love talking about stuff like that!

What is usually on your mind?

I wish I knew what that was. But it sounds interesting. I love talking about stuff like that!

What is usually on your mind?

Take two books of about the same thickness (an inch or so will do), place them on a table so they are separated by an inch or two or more and cover them with a piece of paper so as to make a tunnel below the paper and between the books. Then, gently holding the paper, if you blow through the "tunnel" you will see that the paper is pulled down. Blowing through the tunnel decreases the air (i.e., fluid) pressure in the tunnel and this causes the paper to be sucked down a bit, or, more precisely, in proportion to the speed of the air flow. This is a simple example of Bernoulli's Principle, which is actually very important in many different areas of fluid dynamics, e.g., airplanes, ships, spray bottles, etc.

As to what I think about, it's usually whatever the latest problem is that I'm working on. I'm an inventor and have made my living that way. Unfortunately, currently, I'm in the process of packing (a very uninteresting problem to solve) for a business trip to Rome tomorrow with my wife. I love travel but I hate packing. Travel is an adventure that appeals to my P, but packing requires J, and as an INTP it is always a source of anxiety. My INFJ wife helps me by making packing lists and "to do" lists.