Attention INFJ Females: | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Attention INFJ Females:

INFJ males are the best a girl can ask for. We're smart, sensitive to others, get things done, intuitive enough to catch on to all the little things you want a guy to notice, are hopeless romantics, and no one will ever make love to you like we can. We don't have trouble showing our soft side, or our harsh side when need be. Nope. You'll never find a better man.

Stop listening to the nonsense about NFJ and NTP relationships. They'll just leave you frustrated and unfulfilled.

INFJ males are the best a girl can ask for. We're smart, sensitive to others, get things done, intuitive enough to catch on to all the little things you want a guy to notice, are hopeless romantics, and no one will ever make love to you like we can. We don't have trouble showing our soft side, or our harsh side when need be. Nope. You'll never find a better man.

Stop listening to the nonsense about NFJ and NTP relationships. They'll just leave you frustrated and unfulfilled.

Listen to the man will ya, he knows what he's talking about :m059:

...Stop listening to the nonsense about NFJ and NTP relationships. They'll just leave you frustrated and unfulfilled.

You fall in love with whom you fall in love. True love transcends type and is a great motivator. Regardless of type, two people who really care about each other will try their best to transcend their limitations and weaknesses to make their relationship work. MBTI is not the be all and end all of personalities. Thus, the vast diversity one finds within any of the 16 types. T's can learn to be sensitive to and respect their lovers' feelings. Believe me, we're not automatons. Likewise, an F motivated by love is likely to become genuinely more interested in "T" things (whatever those are). The important thing is to strive to become mature and balanced, and I've found that this happens with age and experience to many people who are successful at living. MBTI is a useful, yet imprecise, tool that may explain why people behave the way they do, but it doesn't define them.

I completely agree with what Von Hase said but... damn. Being an INFJ means we can't get women regardless! So it's like a bottleneck to our immense power.

You fall in love with whom you fall in love. True love transcends type and is a great motivator. Regardless of type, two people who really care about each other will try their best to transcend their limitations and weaknesses to make their relationship work. MBTI is not the be all and end all of personalities. Thus, the vast diversity one finds within any of the 16 types. T's can learn to be sensitive to and respect their lovers' feelings. Believe me, we're not automatons. Likewise, an F motivated by love is likely to become genuinely more interested in "T" things (whatever those are). The important thing is to strive to become mature and balanced, and I've found that this happens with age and experience to many people who are successful at living. MBTI is a useful, yet imprecise, tool that may explain why people behave the way they do, but it doesn't define them.

I agree that love transcends type. I think one can love someone of almost every other type, if both parties know how to communicate and be open. It may be easier between some types, though.

1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?
I tend to spend most of my time at work or home. Otherwise, I spend a lot of time grocery shopping. lol. I loves it!

2) How does one recognize you in public?
Hmmm... I'm the girl with curly brown hair. :D Honestly, I probably look like your everyday pretty girl. Cute top (lots of polos for some reason...), jeans, and purple boots. Me? I got for subtle, but beautiful.

3) How would one go about attracting you?
A sense of humor and a caring heart. That's about it really. I love laughing soo much and I don't want to talk to stuck up guys. What a waste of time they are!

Last edited:
First of all op if you said that to me in real life, i'd probably laugh (provided
it's not said in a creepy way!) so that would be a start.

The library, exploring random places, church (not really attending masses,
but more reflecting alone when it's empty).

It depends- if i'm with a good friend i'm pretty outgoing, so i would
probably be mistaken for being an extrovert. However, if i'm alone i'm
pretty reserved and people-avoidant (i probably wouldn't smile or make
eye contact) and am usually focused on where i'm going.

I absolutely love great conversations, combined with a good sense
of humour.
I would also have to be pretty good friends with you... and feel like
you're a trustworthy person, and that you genuinely accept me the way
i am.
Most importantly, you would need to 'get me', which is a pretty big ask
i think, because sometimes i don't even understand myself.

Attention INFJ Females:

I have been studying personality types for mating purposes and have found INFJ to be quite suitable. I have lurked your forum to study your behavior. I request advice for finding a mate. Please fill out the following form:

Please return for followup questions. Participation is appreciated.

That is all.

If my INTP friend had given half a shit about MBTI, this would've been his idea of a joke (and I took it as such). Good show, sir.

e: the username is the icing on the cake

Attention INFJ Females:

I have been studying personality types for mating purposes and have found INFJ to be quite suitable. I have lurked your forum to study your behavior. I request advice for finding a mate. Please fill out the following form:

That is all.

You have my attention.

For some reason, I like the way the thread starter put this. I don't find it creepy at all. In fact, I find it 100% amusing and even a bit sexy (maybe 50% sexy). If a guy came up to me and asked me in such a straightforward manner, I'd appreciate him for stating things simply, clearly, and thoroughly, and I would certainly like to get to know him better.

So maybe, I'm not really an INFJ. *shrugs shoulders*

But in case I am an INFJ, here are my answers to the above questions:

1) You'll find me browsing books or reading a book in a cafe. You'll find me doing volunteer work for all sorts of advocacies (child literacy, alternative education, environmental awareness, pet sanctuaries, orphanages, fund drives, home for the aged, etc.). You'll find me in me in museums, taking art lessons, cooking lessons or singing lessons, or try to spot me in poetry reading sessions for literary circles. You'll find me in pet shops or taking my sweet time in the grocery. You might find me taking long, solitary walks, or just sitting by the beach watching the sunset.

2) I stick out like a sore thumb. I'm long and lean, with prominent cheek bones and broad shoulders. I almost always look lost and oblivious to what's happening around me. But little children and animals think I'm safe to hang around with, because I seem gentle and naive.

3) Crack a joke. Make me laugh. Do some small talk. Compliment me. (Do not make insulting jokes the way some INTJs have done to me in the past!) Make your presence felt by being silently obvious then making it appear like we bumped into each other by accident. Once you know me: Offer to lend me a book or buy me one that you'd recommend. Introduce me to your pets (but don't scare me by putting a tarantula in my hand). Show me your favorite puzzles and video games ( because I like that sort of thing), then invite me to play with you.

Then if I propose to cook for you AND I start writing poems and stories for you then that means I really like you and that most likely (thought not a guarantee) means I'm looking for some cuddles.

Workplace, meeting with friends (not too crowded places:), outdoor

You can't. I am usually quiet at beginning (except when all around are bigger introverts than me, then I try to be friendly and open).

Intelligence, integrity, being clean and smelling fresh:)

:)

Right, right....Well that's a great plan and all Von, except for the fact that INFJ males are the RAREST SPECIES ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND ONE!?!!??
lol. Seriously though. I can barely find INFJ females IRL, I only know ONE, and I type everyone who crosses my path.

Right, right....Well that's a great plan and all Von, except for the fact that INFJ males are the RAREST SPECIES ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND ONE!?!!??
lol. Seriously though. I can barely find INFJ females IRL, I only know ONE, and I type everyone who crosses my path.

Yes, and if you take out the % that are gay, it becomes even more of an impossible task. I can only think of one guy for sure that I've know that was a INFJ. A couple others may be. THAT is why we feel isolated and misunderstood at times. But if you get one, hang onto them.

Well, for #2, INFJs have a really deep stare. If theyre alone, theyre most likely staring at other people. Thats a really good way to find an INFJ. Btw, theyre very rare so dont be disappointed if it takes forever to find one. And most likely place We'd be? Well, I myself am usually either doing something alone, hanging out with really close friends, or helping others. Well, and how to attract an INFJ female, personally, i like people who respect me and are good at listening to what i have to say without judging. Also, people who interrupt me a lot get on my nerves. I like caring people who notice when im sad. We also like having space to ourself every once in a while and we are very sensitive to what people say, even if its a joke. We look for a lifelong relationship, keep that in mind. And dont worry, we return all these favors back. Plus, we like an equal relationship. If you are gonna try to take over us, we wont like you very much. And also, dont lie or pretend to be someone else or try to trick us. Because we will automatically know what youre doing. And i think a partner being your best friend is the best way to describe it. And we're not overly serious individuals, im just saying, cause the way i described this made me sound like a really serious person. I can be serious, but i also can be a very fun person to be around. And also, it takes a while for us to trust you enpugj to tell you certain things so you might want to have patience with us.

You reply is really elegant!
It's clear and at the same time respectful to this apparently insensitive man ;)

Attention INFJ Females:

That is all.

hi I know it is been a long time since the last post here. I just found interesting and surprising this thread. I usually thing I am kind of weird and complicated , son men are not too insterested or run away..or maybe they think I am too serious.

Well answering those questions.
1) I love to hang out with my closest friends to cinema, or just having dinner outside or in a barbecue. I also like just to go for a walk, alone or with a closest friend. I do like museums, really and all about nature.

2)Mmm that is quite difficult ... If I am in a party and I am not drunk, well maybe I am outside just watching the stars.
3) Try to be my friend first, maybe I will run away if you tell me "I like you" . And I have no idea about you.
And to be my friend...well just be you, be charismatic, defend your opinions, be optimistic, tell us about your dreams, smile ( I like men whose smile is sincere). At last, be patient