Attention INFJ Females: | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Attention INFJ Females:

I dunno, I have to agree with the doting bit, but it's okay to dote a little bit :D There's just a limit. Money doesn't need to be involved; I prefer more intimate acts, like making something or just humoring me. I act like a little kid sometimes, so yeah.
Basically, laughter is a wonderful thing. Adventure is a wonderful thing, and so is excitement, carefreeness, freedom, and wonder. If anyone could inspire those in me, or help me so that I can find something that brings them about myself...well, that's something I can cherish way more than trinkets.

Blue died aged 90 with two gorgeous pairs of c-cups willing to wrestle him to the ground.

You're wanting us to wrestle each other... There's plenty of INFJ Ladies to go around.

Unless you're wanting us to wrestle you girls, in which case, Just ring the fucking bell, you pansy.

Whatever Andy Kaufman, you're no fun Shai. Boo. TEAM Fantasy! I'm going to have T shirts made and everything.

I'm only 4 years younger than you. Feel free to join me in wrestling.

60, heh? Stick around, kiddo.

You haven't been to the Mature Section to see how INFJ chicks really get down, huh? There's a reason there are so many homebodies here. I think you're missing WHAT they are doing with those bodies at home. Bowchickabowbow... Not me. I'm a totally innocent. Why there isn't a naughty bone in my body (at the moment anyway). Sex with smart hot interesting quirky chicks is way cheaper than buying overpriced drinks for dumb boring tramps. I'd call that a bonus.

You're taking up too much INFJ girl attention. I'm surprised Shai hasn't challenged you to a duel yet.

*Blushes* :m054:

and where's the kitty?!?!! WHUTA HELL HAPPENED TO THE KITTYYY?!?!!! :mad:

I think I scared the poor child away. FAIL. Heh.

Well, I have to say in my daze of absolute grief, your name still caught me off guard and I immediately though, somewhere in the back of my brain, "Wow...that sounds like shit I'd say."

Then I realized the post was you looking for INFJ women, and seeing as how I was just cruelly, fully dumped by my ex, and also seeing as how I only seem to attract INTPs, I'll give this a shot.

1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?
Just near it, usually within about three feet, disembodied somehow, as free-flowing electricity (or the occasional plasma ball).

Your second option here is that I'm walking around some place outside looking for scraps of whatever happens along my path, or maybe living things, or some combination thereof.

The third and least exciting option is I'm doing some sort of artwork.

2) How does one recognize you in public?
Recognize me...as an INFJ? I'd be shocked if they did. "Hey, you're the spitting image of an INFJ. You aren't one, are you?"

Beyond that, I'd assume they already know me. I've been told I have the weak hip flexure of a model. I also wear glasses and often adorn myself in a floppy hat, if I'm feeling particularly fashionable.

3) How would one go about attracting you?

Wit, warmth and perseverance, first off. I don't like flighty people. More importantly, though, is that you have to get into my head somehow and really make an impression, but that doesn't mean doing something particularly special in most cases.

And by wit, I mean a high degree of intelligence that can be extraverted as quickly executed insight.

Beyond that, hygiene. For the love of god, HYGIENE. Well groomed, but the clothes don't matter all that much as long as they're clean.

Attention INFJ Females:

I have been studying personality types for mating purposes and have found INFJ to be quite suitable. I have lurked your forum to study your behavior. I request advice for finding a mate. Please fill out the following form:

Please return for followup questions. Participation is appreciated.

That is all.

1) INFJ women are found in a variety of places and causes. They are most likely working behind the scenes, although you may recognize them through the influence that they can exert on others. They will most likely be passionate about causes that they pursue, and will take time to get to know. They will most likely have an inkling of your intentions if you are not sincere or respectful. Show them that there is depth to you, and that you would like to understand more about them and compassion. Be attentive and interested.

2) Most will wear clothing that is comforable; it may not be according to the latest fashions. They will speak gently, and will not be very gregarious around strangers (mostly).

3) Romance. You must be romantic and creative in your pursuits. Do things that will have special meaning between the two of you; INFJ's love revisiting important things or places in relationships that have a special purpose. Be patient and loving, and you will find a dependable partner who will love you more than words can express.

Good luck :)

1)3) Romance. You must be romantic and creative in your pursuits. Do things that will have special meaning between the two of you; INFJ's love revisiting important things or places in relationships that have a special purpose. Be patient and loving, and you will find a dependable partner who will love you more than words can express.

Oh my god. This especially.

Pointer #1: In the future, try NOT to use the word "lurking". That just sounds creepy, dude. It sounds like you've been looking in our windows and watching us while we sleep. Not attractive.

:(

I have been looking in many of your windows, watching, but I'm totally not a creepy dude *tear*

:(

I have been looking in many of your windows, watching, but I'm totally not a creepy dude *tear*

Aww lurker don't be said.

I would be more than happy to have a Hot INTP looking my window. :mhula:

Attention INFJ Females:

I have been studying personality types for mating purposes and have found INFJ to be quite suitable. I have lurked your forum to study your behavior. I request advice for finding a mate. Please fill out the following form:

That is all.

You have smooth moves, I'd like to sign up to your newsletter.

Somehow I found this thread, and I just had to call it up! Very entertaining to me, since I too wanted to learn more about female INFJ's. I'm convinced that there is one out there that could/would yang my ying.

Tip #1- Don't say you are looking for a "mate"
It makes you sound like a deranged scientist.

And good luck trying to find us- we're rare! haha :p

I'm not looking for a mate. Just a female INFJ. And I've found a virtual plethora of them right here, so I guess I'm really lucky! Or good. Or both!

It comes down to the F. F-types make up 75% of Women and only 25% of Men. E's and S's are both about 75% of the population. I think J/P is about fifty-fifty. For any F personality type, women are going to outnumber men.

I've read that the split is F-types are 65% Female, and 35% male. And also 65% Sensor and 35% Intuitive.

OK: Q&A
I'm just gonna speak for myself, and I hope that will be relevant.

At school!- mostly in the art building working on projects, or in art galleries, at home, on random excursions to restaurants with friends and family, in the book store, or art supply store, or grocery store...um.... occasionally at a club or bar- but usually sitting in a corner having a quiet conversation with friends. lol. Or at activist rallies/marches, etc.

I usually look deep in thought and stub my toe on corners and always miss steps down or up. I tend to sit alone and read or write to-do lists in my planner when sitting in a coffee shop or something.
Honestly- I dunno how you'd recognize me as an INFJ. ::shrug::

I agree with others who say that coming on too strong is CREEPY- no matter how hot you are. And that staying in between the friend zone and the more than friend zone is good. I like subtle flirting, lots of joking, kindness. You just have to show a little that I am special- without saying "I WANNA BE ON YOU" or "I find the idea of procreating with you quite suitable".
On the other hand I LOVE being called "cute"- as long as I am still being respected. Never EVER demean me. Never act like men are better than or smarter than women (because I will bring out the data and smack you silly with it) and once someone goes there it is VERY HARD for me to like them again (they must repent!). But do call me cute! And cuddle me. (so best thing is: call me cute if I am being silly- do not call me cute if I am being serious)
I LOVE affection- pet names, cuddling, kissing, etc- as long as it isn't over-kill. But if there isn't any then I will feel sad. :m033:
One of my exes never was very affectionate unless he wanted sex and I always felt like I had to try SO HARD to get any attention or approval. Wah-ness. Meany ESTP.
Another one of my exes used to write me poems every day and sneak notes into my planner and tell me how BEAUTIFUL I was and stared into my eyes and said "I LOVE YOU" after we only dated a week....and would STARE at me for hours while I did my homework.....yeah....needless to say I broke it off. And guess what- they were an INTP. agh. (However I think this INTP was not a regular INTP--*issues*)
One thing I did appreciate from both partners was a sense of protection and of "We're in this together, partnership!" and "I've got your back"- they would never let someone talk down to me or hurt me. And that was nice. :)
I liked how the ESTP would joke with me and be silly and treat me like I was his friend- not just his girlfriend. We'd play video games together, and always go to new movies together. And he taught me how to dance and how to bake. lol.
I liked how the INTP and I could talk about what we believed in for hours and hours. And we could always have fun just the two of us at home. And I was never ridiculed for being wishy-washy and a cry-baby for sad movies.

Um...hm...what else....try to learn about my interests and try to see things from my point of view- because I will do the same for you.

Let me cook for you and tell me it is DELICIOUS- but don't EXPECT me to do this. I LOVE showering my significant other in affection and doing sweet things for them- but I am a busy girl and I ain't nobody's servant!

PLEASE be a good listener- I really always need someone to talk to- just to complain about my day or explode with excitement about my day. And don't say "Well you should do this" unless you say "Would you like some advice" and then I say "yes"- I just need someone to listen.

Be willing to learn and grow. (I think you got that covered!)

Respect my family and friends.

Ok- Ima stop now- this is so damn long. o_O

Well...GOOD LUCK!!!

:m032:

OH and: I am an INFJ that drives! Because I live in Phoenix, Arizona, where the temperature is 120 Fahrenheit! AGH!!
I literally sunburn while walking from the parking lot to class. (I am quite white- I don't tan- I only burn and freckle) (I need to move....)
When the weather is nice I walk more- but honestly it's still not fun to walk around Tempe....
Even though I kinda hate driving....it's fun to sing-along to music while ya drive. ^_^

Last edited:
Attention INFJ Females:

That is all.

this is a very amusing post, and i find that i don't need to add comments on it any more than what my INFJ ladies here said =)
However I will answer your questions, because i find it cute that you are trying to understand us...altough the wording could've been chosen better :p

1) home most of the time, reading, cooking or knitting (I like doing artsy stuff) if not, I am out talking a walk, sitting infront of a lake, or on my balcony watching the sunset. Or hanging out with friends if there's an outing or an event. Library also when I feel like being intellectually simulated

2)I have a firm and steady way of walking or going about things...exception when tired, I am extremely clumsy. In a group, I am the quiet one, but the one paying attention to everything said and observing others (subtly) ..will speak if I have something to say or spoken to...I have an opinion about almost anything, but don't always express it.

3) make me laugh..but not by being goofy or trying too hard to crack a joke...let it be charming and have that smart gentleman air about you. Be ready to have a deep or intellectual conversation, and take it seriously...supress the urge to use any pickup lines, they are a major turn off. <-----all this in order to make a good impression...later on in the relationship, you might wanna open slowly to us, and share feelings as well...be natural, because if you're comfortable with us, we will feel comfortable with you

one thing though, I should remind you that our intuition is almost always dead on! so if you try to be someone you're not, we will know..if you have something up your sleeve, we will know...if you're intentions are not honest WE WILL KNOW lol

that's all i can give you for now
good luck :D

Not considerate

Forum INFJ ladies, I think you should go along with the survey (as amusing and odd as it might seem).

Your INTP Fantasy is basically asking for type characteristics - in a very particular area. :) He obviously wants to adapt himself to the needs of our type, when courting a lady friend. That seems to be a noble and considerate thing to do.

It is not considerate at all. Because it is just asking how he can best find INFJ women. It's all about his self interest.

It is not considerate at all. Because it is just asking how he can best find INFJ women. It's all about his self interest.

i don't think so at all
I mean as much as his post was mis-worded, I think it's oright
INFJ are misunderstood most of the time, and i think it's a nice attempt for him to understand and a good chance for us to clear things up a bit