Attention INFJ Females: | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Attention INFJ Females:

For mating purposes huh? Well i'm glad you see the necessity for a proper match to ensure propagation of the species following your value system and stability as defining points. Certainly one often does not think that far ahead and certainly scientifically -- however we must first analyze your chromosome distribution and test your genetic fitness by using a certain indicators such as scent and personality which address current self perceived flaws in the INFJ persona. Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
Zero Angel

Attention INFJ Females:

I have been studying personality types for mating purposes and have found INFJ to be quite suitable. I have lurked your forum to study your behavior. I request advice for finding a mate. Please fill out the following form:

1) Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?

2) How does one recognize you in public?

3) How would one go about attracting you?

Please return for followup questions. Participation is appreciated.

That is all.

:m131: This has provided me with much entertainment, so thank you. :D That being said, I have to agree with EVERYTHING everyone has said and answered so far. Especially Bored Now because she cracks me up. But the questions have all been answered spot on by these INFJ ladies and your lucky mister, trust me. Join the auction, for making me laugh, my indecision would be almost non existent and you would move to the top of my list...

Okay

1. It looks like a normal spot for all of us is the library. Haha.. normal.. ( I find that interesting ) Also, I love to go for walks ( I didn't know we all didn't drive, good to know... Do you drive Fantasy? )

2. I am also the girl with the sideways glance, and often the bright red cheeks. I appear calm and comfortable in my own skin, and often like I have a secret, or I'm not entirely there. I am considered shy, but I could surprise you.

3. Do not hit on me. As Dutch Cake says, it will creep me out. A sideways approach/subtle approach is best. Ask for my help, it is in my nature to oblige, but remember not to be creepy. Be yourself, hopefully that means making me laugh. That is a sure fire way to attract me. Actually listen, and remember things I've said. That will impress me. Stick to your word, because I value someone with ideals...

Oh and Shai, I'm going to throw you a bone.... ;) Being kissed lightly on the neck sends shivers through me EVERY time. Play the body like an instrument, that's hott. And as for sighs, well thinking of the guy who makes me laugh or smile when we're together, makes me sigh when we're apart.

All of your posts are appreciated. I have found them quite entertaining and enlightening -- mostly the former.

Are you sure you want an INFJ chica? Because you might be hoping for something cuddly, earnest and sincere and you could end up with a savage sarcastic hellcat like me.

You sound quite acceptable. Every relationship can benefit from a little competition. Bring it on :m027:

I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm, because this is so stereotypical of INTPs that it's scary.

I think it's funny and that's what I like about INTP's.

*snickers* you absoultly SCREAM INTP, its funny (not a bad thing) :tongue1:

I was displaying my INTPness as a gesture. Gorillas have branch-waving and grunting; INTPs have sarcasm, subtle wit and grunting.

Okay, a few pointers:

INFJs are into ideal romances. Referring to said romance as "mating" is not necessarily the best course of action. We are not animals; nor are we science experiments to be observed. Being called a "mate" also seems a bit crude and somewhat disrespectful, if you're looking to impress; "partner" would be perhaps better, given that it implies a more equal relationship.

We are not interested in bonds for procreation or because it seems "necessary." You're going to have to earn your keep. If you want to catch a girl, you're going to have to have your cards on the table, so to speak; what are your credentials? Do you have a pedigree? It's nice that you're interested in us, but you'll have to give us a reason to be interested in you as well -- it's only logical, if you're considering laws of attraction.

And finally:

UH-UH. If you're looking for a relationship, it's not a good idea to dismiss a woman under terms of your own agenda, especially not with NF types. You've got to allow for discussion, feeling, and real interaction, none of that robotic questionnaire bull. I want a relationship, not an interrogation.

This post was cute.

[QUOTE=N

Last edited:
Oh... you've heard of me then.

Actually, I have had myself banned from this forum. Twice. But yes, I came here originally for the INFJ Ladies.

Oh... you've heard of me then.

Actually, I have had myself banned from this forum. Twice. But yes, I came here originally for the INFJ Ladies.

How were you banned from your own forum? Twice?!

It is curious, you were especially bad?

Just so you know, your name means Satan. You might want to think about changing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is curious, you were especially bad?

Just so you know, your name means Satan. You might want to think about changing it.

Hi Sarcalogos. I'm thinking however that he knows what it means, and I'm also thinking that he probably wont be changing, anytime soon or ever. But I hope you do like it here, and post more. :D

Hi dneecey, yep, I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now and I like that there are others who have had the same thoughts as me.

I'll get to introducing myself soon.

I have been thread-jacked. My research is incomplete. Ladies, please go deeper. Also, try to use more "Oh, Fantasy, you're so amazing" and less "This isn't the right way to behave on a forum."

Edit: I would also like to hear your thoughts on INTP guys (speaking to INFJ women). Apparently, we're hard to get close to but once you do we're very gushy. We suck at Fe until we're in a relationship, and then it goes into overdrive. I would like to refer you to these two posts.

Last edited:
Pointer #1: In the future, try NOT to use the word "lurking". That just sounds creepy, dude. It sounds like you've been looking in our windows and watching us while we sleep. Not attractive.

Pointer #2: Don't go for a "mate" (sounding a little scientific...again, not attractive) based on their personality type and what something will say is a good match. INTPs are supposed to be ideal for us. Whatever. My husband and I are perfect for each other and he's an ESTJ. I've been through a few very serious relationships, so I can tell you with great confidence that no one would be better for me than him - even when he pisses me off. Who isn't going to piss you off at some point, right?

Anyway, I hope your post is just silly to see what we'll all say and not at all serious. However, weirder things have happened. One note: just because our profile says that we are kind-hearted and everything (which we definitely ARE) doesn't mean we aren't also sarcastic people that don't like to deal with nimrods and will quickly use our sarcastic wit to make you look like the douche that you are, if necessary.

Gooooood luck!

I don't have a problem with INTP males, although they do have difficulty understanding the more spiritual side of the INFJ. There are times where things are not purely logical, and sometimes INTPs have a bit of difficulty with that concept. There are times where I cannot explain my reasoning empirically, especially because when I come to a conclusion I use my thinking and feeling in conjunction, along with my Ni...so explaining that process is a bit difficult.
In other words, don't bring up religion and be willing not to argue vehemently about why certain things should be this way or that way, especially regarding social topics. I like discussion, but, like I said, being interrogated like a criminal isn't something I much enjoy.

We are not easy to understand at times, especially if you're trying to explain us by logarithms ;) You're going to have to be patient with that part of us. I know for a fact that I know what I'm talking about, and I have figures to support that, but trying to explain every step of logic can be a bit tedious.

Your participation is appreciated. I shall look for someone exactly like you. This information is invaluable.

Good luck with finding someone exactly like me. If you find them, tell me, because I've been looking out for someone anywhere close ;)

right so....
Firstly fantasy youre hilarious.
Secondly is your avatar a ploy to make us swoon?
now......do not study me(or tell me,although ill probably know anyway)!i freaks me out,and makes too embarrassed to talk to you in fear of coming across like a blubbering idiot.
1)If its sunny i will be outside basking.If not i would be in warm comfortable surroundings.I love tea and coffee if socializing at a cafe i will be sitting with my back to the wall observing everything and everyone.in a club or at a fesitival.
2)recognized by:in a loud group find the one who looks like theyre a million miles away until making a sarcastic quip showing she is listening thats me.
im the clumsy one.very easily embarrassed.incredibly blunt...you will know how i feel about you from my facial expressions alone.im usually wearing flowy skirts and things i like.
3)be very careful....if you are to forward i will scamper off and avoid you.cheeky grin and kind eyes.be witty and charming.be prepared to put up with cynicism and sarcasm.Often i come across a lot more serious than i am please dont be offended!!get to know me,dont ever assume you do,dont stereotype me or put me in a rigid stereotype...
I hope this helps i tried to be as precise as possible,good luck :)

I don't have a problem with INTP males, although they do have difficulty understanding the more spiritual side of the INFJ. There are times where things are not purely logical, and sometimes INTPs have a bit of difficulty with that concept. There are times where I cannot explain my reasoning empirically, especially because when I come to a conclusion I use my thinking and feeling in conjunction, along with my Ni...so explaining that process is a bit difficult.
In other words, don't bring up religion and be willing not to argue vehemently about why certain things should be this way or that way, especially regarding social topics. I like discussion, but, like I said, being interrogated like a criminal isn't something I much enjoy.

We are not easy to understand at times, especially if you're trying to explain us by logarithms ;) You're going to have to be patient with that part of us. I know for a fact that I know what I'm talking about, and I have figures to support that, but trying to explain every step of logic can be a bit tedious.

Good luck with finding someone exactly like me. If you find them, tell me, because I've been looking out for someone anywhere close ;)

Thanks again. I've found most of your stuff to be both adorable and helpful. You might not believe it, but I'm actually not the most analytical of INTPs. I understand and appreciate INFJ complexity, and I would never question my partner's judgement, no matter how she came up with her answer.

right so....
Firstly fantasy youre hilarious.
Secondly is your avatar a ploy to make us swoon?
now......do not study me(or tell me,although ill probably know anyway)!i freaks me out,and makes too embarrassed to talk to you in fear of coming across like a blubbering idiot.
1)If its sunny i will be outside basking.If not i would be in warm comfortable surroundings.I love tea and coffee if socializing at a cafe i will be sitting with my back to the wall observing everything and everyone.in a club or at a fesitival.
2)recognized by:in a loud group find the one who looks like theyre a million miles away until making a sarcastic quip showing she is listening thats me.
im the clumsy one.very easily embarrassed.incredibly blunt...you will know how i feel about you from my facial expressions alone.im usually wearing flowy skirts and things i like.
3)be very careful....if you are to forward i will scamper off and avoid you.cheeky grin and kind eyes.be witty and charming.be prepared to put up with cynicism and sarcasm.Often i come across a lot more serious than i am please dont be offended!!get to know me,dont ever assume you do,dont stereotype me or put me in a rigid stereotype...
I hope this helps i tried to be as precise as possible,good luck :)

You're another adorable INFJ, and I'm not just saying that because of your glowing opinion of me. Thanks for the compliment, and especially thanks for the advice. Trust me, I'll probably be the one blubbering like an idiot. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to notice your facial expressions while you're wearing that flowing skirt :eyebrows:. Joke.

And yes, it is a ploy. Swoon away. :evil:

thought so ;) beautiful kitten awwww,how adorable*ends swoon*

This thread is giving me lots of useful information about us INFJ ladies as well. I feel like I could have personally written every single one of these posts. *the female ones, of course*

question : are we all pretty sarcastic? it would seem so.. *ponders*

oh, and Oh Fantasy... you are so fantastic. ;) *gives back thread*

I like how every thread is turned into a battle of opinion.

NO you are wrong.

I beg your pardon? I think it is you who is incorrect.

:pop2:I like eet.

I am not as confident in the J, but my mate will have to make all of the decisions for us so it would be fitting that she be decisive.
J might mean decisiveness but if you're expecting INFJs in general to be take-charge kind of people - if I recall correctly - you're going to be disappointed. INFJs have a habit of taking leadership only when there's a clear and notable lack of it (and thus lack of clarity) and even then very reluctantly.

Also, the answers to your questions. Bear in mind I'm into girls, but maybe that means I can be the "control". :tongue:

1. Where are you likely to be found outside of the Internet?
At home. Please do not approach me there, that would be creepy.

Other than that, game shops (D&D/Warhammer types), anime meetings/conventions, ballroom dance class. Occasionally more regular social shindigs like bars and clubs. I get the feeling INFJ girls are going to be hard to meet in public spaces.

2. How does one recognize you in public?
Sometimes I'm the quiet one, but only when I'm in an unknown situation or around unknown people, so that won't do. The best way to recognize me I guess is to check for signs of sporadic bewildered looking about as I use my underused Se and try to reorient what's going on around me and then try to figure out how to proceed.

3. How would one go about attracting you?
Cosplay as Reno.

Failing that be forward and take charge but not in an overbearing way while making sure I'm not displaying any outwards signs of discomfort, and slowing down if I do. Communication intent clearly is also nice, although not as clearly as you did in your original post.

Also unless you work at making sure I realize you're into me I'll probably be too nervous to use my intuition to figure that out and my Se just means I'm too oblivious to figure it out. I warm up more easily to someone who is clearly interested.

All that said some hormone treatments and surgery could get you a long way with me. :D

Thanks again. I've found most of your stuff to be both adorable and helpful. You might not believe it, but I'm actually not the most analytical of INTPs. I understand and appreciate INFJ complexity, and I would never question my partner's judgement, no matter how she came up with her answer.

That was a bit of a generalization for INTPs I've had experience in general ;) It's something I've noticed INTPs tend to be prone to, rather than a major characteristic or stereotype that I block INTPs into. It's okay to be analytical; thanks for being understanding though ;)

And thanks for the compliments :D I don't think my posts here have been dubbed adorable very often lol