Are we "owed" a partner? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are we "owed" a partner?

I just think their attitude towards other people sucks
coming from a vampire that's harsh :p
doesn't serve them either.
Well it depends on what they're trying to accomplish- if they're trying to reverse their situation its definitely counter-productive. But if they want to find other people to bitch and moan about their problems with... well... isn't that what we do on this forum? :p

coming from a vampire that's harsh :p

Well it depends on what they're trying to accomplish- if they're trying to reverse their situation its definitely counter-productive. But if they want to find other people to bitch and moan about their problems with... well... isn't that what we do on this forum? :p

First :tearsofjoy:!!!
And second, now you’re just being a jerk!
You know what he meant!

@Reason With Logic Filling was willing to push his own perspective aside and look outside of the box.

G8RUv0B.png

(Also, on a completely different side note, they are both my housemates in the Sims house, how exciting!)

ZEAIPCF.jpg

I think guys have got to learn that asking out women is trial by fire. You're probably gonna get rejected but it's gonna hurt less the more you do it.

That or be so successful and attractive that you don't need to pursue women for women to pursue you.

Last edited:
I think guys have got to learn that asking out girls is trial by fire. You're probably gonna get rejected but it's gonna hurt less the more you do it.

That or become so successful and attractive that they don't need to pursue anyone for people pursue them.
I think it'll hurt less when you realize that you are a complete person with or without a man or a woman to love. You are on your journey and if someone wants to join you and share in your life then i say bully for them. IF on the other hand you like who you are at your core and they dislike who you are at your core and won't go along with you unless you reject what makes you you- then i am of the opinion that particular [man, woman, trans, gay or strait] may fuck off at their earliest possible convience.

I'm living for society to a degree and for the people i care about to a degree and you (not @Pin specifically the generic "you") can be the most important person in my life, however if you want someone spineless who can be easily dominated and only tells you what you want to hear- i'm sorry but i'm not available for that line of work. I like my life, i like women and i've made other women happy if you're not happy with me its not necessarily (although it absolutely can be) my fault- kindly hit the bricks sweetheart because you and i simply won't blend.

Last edited:
I think it'll hurt less when you realize that you are a complete person with or without a man or a woman to love. You are on your journey and if someone wants to join you and share in your life then i say bully for them. IF on the other hand you like who you are at your core and they dislike who you are at your core and won't go along with you unless you reject what makes you you- then i am of the opinion that [man, woman, trans, gay or strait] may fuck off at their earliest possible convience.

I'm living for society to a degree and to the people i care about for to a degree and you (not @Pin specifically the generic "you) can be the most important person in my life, however if you want someone spineless who can be easily dominated and only tells you what you want to hear- i'm sorry but i'm not available for that line of work. I like my life, i like women and i've made other women happy if you're not happy with me its not necessarily (although it absolutely can be) my fault- kindly hit the bricks sweetheart because you and i simply won't blend.
You've always got to be ready to kick people out of your Rolls Royce.

I'm living for society to a degree and to the people i care about for to a degree and you (not @Pin specifically the generic "you") can be the most important person in my life, however if you want someone spineless who can be easily dominated and only tells you what you want to hear- i'm sorry but i'm not available for that line of work. I like my life, i like women and i've made other women happy if you're not happy with me its not necessarily (although it absolutely can be) my fault- kindly hit the bricks sweetheart because you and i simply won't blend.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/873/411/ff3.gif

Reactions: Wyote and Reason
I use the "incels" for a specific reason. The idea behind the bitterness and anger is that they are justified in their assertion that they deserve sex and female companionship.

I am curious about this feeling that people believe they are "owed" a partner.

A small Google and not very much scrolling. From what I can tell about the group, "Stacy" is any attractive woman and "Chad" is any male who has had sex.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180219-204954.jpg
    Screenshot_20180219-204954.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20180219-205032.jpg
    Screenshot_20180219-205032.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20180219-205203.jpg
    Screenshot_20180219-205203.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20180219-205218.jpg
    Screenshot_20180219-205218.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20180219-205230.jpg
    Screenshot_20180219-205230.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: souvenir
Not really my style but those lyrics are on point and are as lean as they can be with no fat that needs trimming, metaphorically speaking of course. Also bonus points for referencing the movie Network in the beginning

A small Google and not very much scrolling. From what I can tell about the group, "Stacy" is any attractive woman and "Chad" is any male who has had sex.
Wow, those screenshots reveal prickitude on a grand scale. I still support thier right to free speech but i don't think i would get along very well with these guys.

Last edited:
Now that I think upon it, perhaps this thread should be in the "mature" section :/

Reactions: Reason
Incidentally, i'm having regrets about that chart, specifically the text underneath it. The chart itself is from okcupid, that's confirmed but I've not found any proof of the author's claim that he or she got statistics from other dating sites... and "a social media site" as I cannot confirm this i'll retract any conclusions expressed here stemming from those claims.

Great question. Seems to fly in the face of the idea that everyone has a soul mate. Like, maybe your soul mate is a really shitty person.

Haha
Hating a group, in this case, incels, is not the point. But for the record, just like racists, killers, pedophiles, I am comfortable saying there is something very wrong with the philosophy espoused by incels. :)
I've got a problem with this.
Yes, the majority of the community is very toxic, that's true. However, the base definition of an Incel isn't toxic.
Racist: Someone who hates other races, or worships their own
Killer: Someone who kills people
Incel: Someone who isn't able to get a date.

It's not just about not being able to get a date. A lot of people struggle with this but don't blame others for it. Even the term involuntary celibate places blame on someone else for their needs not being met. Which implies that they are entitled to sex and with that, comes a dehumanizing attitude toward women.

No. that's completely wrong, actually. You're grasping at straws

Reactions: Madgirl143
I find it interesting that every subsection of humanity has to have a special designation these days. When I was younger we just called those incel people "bitter, self-centered assholes."

And I can say with certainty that no one in the human race is owed a partner. Most of these people probably need to develop some social skills and quit feeling sorry for themselves.