Are we "owed" a partner? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Are we "owed" a partner?

@Nixie,

The point I am making is that there is a conflict with the the logical emotional human and the biological nature of reproduction. It totally matters to the males in question that they are not "chosen" and of course they will get angry and why not!?!? from an emotional response its common and totally normal that these men are gonna get pissed at a A) not being chosen and B) feeling that there is not much they can do about it. C) why the hell do woman have so much power?

issue is these men do know what they are truly worth, and they dont know that Men hold fully dominion of the realm of commitment.

Than there is the idea of appealing to females emotional empathy by saying "why" why not me?? and than listing all the good qualities they have.
than the female will say something like "oh I am sure you will be a great match for some OTHER WOMAN someday" which is the most dismissive thing she could do. Because not only is she in a metaphorical sense saying "i sentence your genes to death" BUT "I also give you false hope to keep trying because there MAYBE a woman out there dumber than me"

Furthermore the attempt to appeal to the woman's empathy or to prove oneself worthy are a TOTAL waste of time because once again.
Biology doesn't care.
This is clearly defined in the 80/20 rule
80% of women choose only 20% of men.

there is not a flaw in the topic.

Actually there is no "really good reason" to become angry and bitter. That is the path of least resistance and not productive. The actual idea that men are "owed" sex is the idiotic basis of incel ideology. It gives rise to the idea that women are merely holes to be used for men's pleasure. It is sophomoric and selfish. And ugly. It makes me glad that such nasty boys are not getting any.

Your arguments fail to take into account that "no" is an acceptable fucking answer. Failure to understand that simple fact of life does not make you a poor, put upon, suffering individual. It merely means you are a child and refuse to grow up. You are not talking about "things" but women who have the right to choose who touches them and who does not. Period. No if, no explanations. Just because it's my body and if I do not want to share it with a guy that I find creepy or unattractive, so be it.

It is just outward projection of failure. Because many of the incels are not angry they cannot get women, but that they can't get the "pretty" women

Last edited:
@highlighter @Nixie

You both make arguments that can be seen as good, but while you adress each other's arguments, you don't adress how they (don't) connect.
@highlighter argues with biology, which is not bad in itself, as we still have some animalistic urges inside of us which also are connected to our emotions. However, we have evolved in such a way that biology alone is not a justifiable argument of its own. It helps to understand, sure, but there is more to the human psyche, or even the social construct the person is placed in. Which brings us to @Nixie, who also makes a good argument, namely that every individual is their own, and should be regarded as such, whether they are acting like a tribe/social group or not. Each person has the right to decide for and over themselves, not someone else.

Edit: Also, Nixie spoke of "reason", which is the main aspect you disagree on. There is reason to both having emotions and having moral or even legal principles that inhibit someone from developing these ideologies and acting in accordance with them, and instead doing something worthwhile about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and souvenir
omg.
You missed most of what I was saying.
I will put it in a simple form.

1st. No is a fine answer and everyone can say it any time. ( fair enough)

2nd. in THIS CONTEXT "No" carries a far greater weight than is UNDERSTOOD

3rd. The initial question in this thread is to understand this "anger"... which I have provided my points as to why

A man is not owed intimacy
A woman is not owed commitment.

You play the game.... and and try to get one without giving the other. that's the dynamic. Its a shit game and people get pissed, some get hurt very badly some worse than that. But in the end everyone takes a chance plays.

The better question to ask is this.

"Are we all built to hurt each other?"
if you dig deep into the true darkness the answer is.

Yes.

Reactions: the
I think that life gets better with focus. If you put the effort into improving yourself and living a life which you take pride in, establishing relationships is probably going to become easier.

This is my George Clooney-esque smug speech.

I enjoy my life and I'm pleased with how far I've come since I was younger. Soon, I'll have the capability to help people in ways that I and many others have needed and currently need. I'm very proud of myself and the direction my life has gone in. I could have easily become an unfortunate statistic. If I continue the track that I'm on, I'll be able to say that I lived a life I'm proud of.

I'm fairly confident that I'll meet a nice woman someday who I love. Why? Because I am committed to self-improvement and keeping most of my gains.

Reactions: Wyote