Alpha Male v Beta v Omega v Lone Wolf | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Alpha Male v Beta v Omega v Lone Wolf

What kind of male are you?

• Total voters
you'd probably be a "lone wolf" then PJ...

...and I think it's easier to know your "type" as you get older ...and gain more knowledge about how you react to life's situations... some of you remain untested I'm sure...

i find that you yourself view individuals as not viewing themselves as any of these; while individuals themselves may or may not view themselves as these broad archetypes.

I find that you view myself declaring that I find that you find that I find lettuce.

:m027:

Reactions: invisible
Define them all please.
[MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Is it fair to say that everyone is an alpha by default if they keep a company of weak pitiful people around them? And that they stop being Alpha when they get around more dominant people?

What's your job? What do you like/dislike about it?

In general terms I am given a general strategy - and my job is to make a particular/practical strategy and make sure it is implemented.

I get satisfaction from attaining my objectives - and a special satisfaction in seeing my subordinates being able to focus on their objectives, suppress/outwit opposition and grow.

In general terms I am given a general strategy - and my job is to make a particular/practical strategy and make sure it is implemented.

I get satisfaction from attaining my objectives - and a special satisfaction in seeing my subordinates being able to focus on their objectives, suppress/outwit opposition and grow.

I knew you were a secret agent/ spy.

What about everything between the beta and omega? o_o

What are the ones in between?

ing7IW.png

I'm a Pi Theta Upsilon wolf, myself.

Is it fair to say that everyone is an alpha by default if they keep a company of weak pitiful people around them? And that they stop being Alpha when they get around more dominant people?

Aren't the weak pitiful people an element of the "everyone" superset, which is dependent upon the effect of their company? Or are the "weak pitiful people" or "more dominant people" constants that are not included within "everyone"?

:p

But what do you actually do? This could apply to lots of jobs

I dunno~

~

I hope this post is trivial enough.

~

It's funny because how can something have "enough triviality"~ It's an oxymoron, yea. That's funny. Stop belittling my humour.

~

It's funny because I seem to be talking to myself and.... uh, yea no, let's stop.

Dominance in human society is more of a feeling of security than a guarantee of security.

The rules of nature don't apply the same in society as they did when we lived in small groups in the jungle. If people are dumb enough to believe and act like they are still in the jungle, usually when they hit the club/bar scene looking for 'some action', then I say to let them fuck each other. They are not in touch with reality, the reality that your disposition toward dominance does not necessarily help you attain resources. Money rules now.

I'm a Badger.

Reactions: invisible
I dunno but at least now I understand the name of the movie "Alpha and Omega" :D
Even if I don't know what the movie is about o_O

When you say alpha do you mean dominant jack ass or do you mean the "leader", there is a big difference and I've heard the term used both ways. As far as I can tell most people that try display some form of dominance are not in fact "leader" types but are supplicating because they want to be something they are not and are desperately trying to get there in all the wrong ways.