Absurdly cool things you would say if you were in a action movie | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Absurdly cool things you would say if you were in a action movie

Bowties are cool.

"I'm not gonna tell you much but I will tell you this - I'm far from arrogant enough to tell you that you'll never meet another person like me again, far from it babe, but I am arrogant enough to tell you that you probably won't." - spoken to the love interest after turning down the town mayor's offer of making me sheriff of the town Ive just saved and riding off into the sunset.

When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die.

Fantastic!

Allons-y!

Geronimo!

How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

Most movies have line in them that are long remembered, if you were the protagonist or antagonist in a action movie what absurdly cool line would you say?

Examples:

"There is no spoon"- The Matrix

"I'll be back"- Terminator

"The name's Bond... James Bond."- Any James Bond movie

"I came to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

"You want to hear a dying mans last words?"..."I just did." BANG

"Don't be afraid of him! *gestures to giant man with the knives*
Be afraid of ME. *toothy knowing smile from my cute redheaded 5-foot-ness*"

"Hello... My name is Inigo Montoya... you killed my father... prepare to die."

""You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?
Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the f*** do you think you're talking to?"

"When you dance with the devil...you don't get to lead!"

Reactions: Majesty
probably something weird that would make no sense to anyone at all, leaving everyone confused.

not sure if that would be interpreted as absurdly cool though..

Quit asking me scary questions if you don't want to hear the answers. Pulp Fiction. Samuel L Jackson to John Travolta in the diner before it is held up.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. Samuel L Jackson in the diner as he lets hunny bunny and Pumpkin go.

I live in a van down by the river!

Reactions: j654dgj7
When you're sailing on a sea of dreams in a boat made from dreams...the only thing you can do is fulfill your dreams MR.PRESIDENT.

*Rips waiter's uniform off of chest, karate chops henchmen, and throws martini glass filled with gasoline into villain's face*

"Can I start you off with something to drink?"

[MENTION=3156]Saru Inc[/MENTION] put down those hot wings and lets solve some crime!

@Saru Inc put down those hot wings and lets solve some crime!

Is this a euphenism for my seed bearers?

If so ok!

If not then I'm confused. I'm not eating hot wings right now.

Nor am I in an action movie either though..

Lets take 5 and have a smoke break