Absurdly cool things you would say if you were in a action movie | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Absurdly cool things you would say if you were in a action movie

I got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it! - Duck Soup

I would have a standoff with some bad guy, (who is no match for me.) He is obviously scared, and sweat is shown on his forehead.

I slowly pull out my very large pistol I have in my pocket, and check to see if it has ammo. He doesn't bother shooting me now, because he knows that I'm quicker. I inspect my pistol and smile at it. I then go into a very detailed description of my gun; what effects it has on human flesh, the damage caused afterward, the chances of survival afterwards, (0%,) the type of caliber it uses, how many people I've killed with it, etc etc. Then I tell him that I'm sorry, but I have to kill him, unless he drops his gun and leaves.

He considers this for a moment, and before he can answer, I empty the clip into his chest. A perfect hole sits where his heart used to be. He faintly manages to say "....Why?"
Before he dies. And I answer; "You were missing something. So I made you 'whole'.

Well.....Part of you."

What would be super cool would be to play a supervillain - just so I could, for one time only, say "See [dramatic pause] We're not so different, you and I"

"Thats right, eat the whole ass."
"legs go that way when I want them to"
"hanging around toilets is realllly not your style"
"So you thought you would breath forever, think again!"
"I'll prescribe you one dose of bullets, then call me in the morning if your not too dead."
"This is the worst whorehouse i've ever blown up"
"try not to lose your head when I shoot it off, oh wait...."
"I swear those teeth were not soluble"

"Don't think! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE L!"

[video=youtube_share;D05LGS3Tv-Y]http://youtu.be/D05LGS3Tv-Y[/video]

"Its like a finger pointing to the moon. If you concentrate on the finger you will miss all that heavenly glory."

so-it-has-come-to-this-comic-xkcd.jpg

Reactions: Quiet