Absurdly cool things you would say if you were in a action movie

Barnabas

Time Lord
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
Most movies have line in them that are long remembered, if you were the protagonist or antagonist in a action movie what absurdly cool line would you say?

Examples:

"There is no spoon"- The Matrix

"I'll be back"- Terminator

"The name's Bond... James Bond."- Any James Bond movie

Last edited:
"Go ahead, make my day." :D

"Go ahead, make my day." :D

DirtyHarry_1.jpg

I know what you're thinking..

I loved his: 'Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one.'-quote.

"I was just thinking that if you're still alive when I get back from work tonight... maybe, I don't know, we could go out to dinner or something?"

"QED bitches."

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"fogettaboutit"

#$%^ #$%^ #$%^ #$%^mutha mutha #$%^ #$%^ mutha mutha #$%^ #$%^ noich noich noich smokin dope drinkin beers

I wish to be a Frost Mage in my own action movie. And while doing my frosty thing, I would like to sing

"NUNA NUNA NUNA NU I'M A SUPER GIRL!"

They need to make a WoW movie. Like srsly. The revenues would be ridiculous. I would watch it 10x. Only on Tuesdays though, when popcorn and drink are free with admission.

"I don't need luck, I have shades!" - said just before a big action movie showdown involving many gunshots and flying bullets. :m114:

Arnold: Do you want to be a farmer?

Random Bad Guy: Huh?

*kicks guy in his jewels HARD*

Arnold: Well here's a couple of Acres!

This turkey sandwich is DELICIOUS!

"...But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

" 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?" - Clint Eastwood

or the more common version:

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya?!"

*amidst high speed car chase* hey nice turn signal ya jerk, take the wheel, he needs a free bird.

If someone asked me if I was ready, I usually say "I was born ready".

If someone tells me "good luck", I sometimes say "I don't need luck. I have skill"

"I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!"

i-drink-your-milkshake-630-75.jpg

Hah! So full of Win. :)

Last edited:
Back