[PAX] - Your Life Is A Lie, Now What? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Your Life Is A Lie, Now What?

I think some people focus on external reasons to avoid internal conflicts at the detriment to their own sense of personal responsibility when they look to "uncover" the truth about things not directly related to them in a tangible matter. Impassioned external loci focus coupled with some grandiose idea that you are saving the world makes me think you are avoiding personal problems....it's like that person has to find reasons to alleviate feelings of guilt or inadequacy. It's not my fault...it's (insert)

I see your point here and I've certainly come across a lot of people that fall into this category. I don't know if you are insinuating that I also am in this category, but again my main focus here is to uncover real lies that do affect me directly. To do anything else is a fruitless endeavor. To imply that the government and media do not have a direct effect on my life is false and potentially dangerous thinking though. I am in fact seeking information so that I do not avoid any important personal responsibilities I may have overlooked. As noted before, I'm not on any sort of warpath, just opening a door and seeing what's inside.

At the end of the day, this is just a tiny thread on a small blip on the internet and I'm well aware of that. If no one here wishes to support me in this endeavor and simply psychoanalyze and poke fun then I must find other means for growth. Which is disappointing but I'll survive.

UFO's are a big one. Inherent in that, tons of technology way beyond what most people have now being possible. Opens up all sorts of doors. Said UFO's have, apparently, been here for quite a long time, looking through literature and paintings.

Simply stating "UFOs are a big one" is not nearly enough. There is information scattered all across the internet regarding this topic and most of it is false. Renaissance and cave paintings with supposed UFOs only prove that the idea has been in our psyche for a long time, which actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Also, the government lying about what it doesn't understand, although wrong, does seem like a logical course of action. Suppose they have seen UFOs but had no explanation. It would be logical to cover this up so as not to cause panic. Also, covering up secret military projects for public safety makes sense. What would not make sense is hiding a significant discovery of alien life or technology, but perhaps if we were more fully informed of the implications of said discovery then it would make sense. Still, if there is an attempt to deceive the public with regards to alien life and/or technology for some sort of gain other than humanity's safety then where is the genuine real and tangible evidence? I've only seen shitty camera work and vague scattered documents which may or may not reference such things. I've heard some very convincing testimonies, but many of those turned out to be completely full of shit anyway. People can be amazing liars when there is money to be made.

Connect the dots. Don't just make wild claims.

[video=youtube;P74oHhU5MDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=P74oHhU5MDk[/video]

Not saying that CNN and MSNBC are really any better…they just aren’t so blatantly disregarding the truth and shinning shit quite as terribly as Fox.
Personally I think Rupert Murdock is out to make the most money playing to the fears of the ignorant and his politics that are clearly reflected in his policies are very detrimental to the health of our society IMO.

Simply stating "UFOs are a big one" is not nearly enough. There is information scattered all across the internet regarding this topic and most of it is false. Renaissance and cave paintings with supposed UFOs only prove that the idea has been in our psyche for a long time, which actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Also, the government lying about what it doesn't understand, although wrong, does seem like a logical course of action. Suppose they have seen UFOs but had no explanation. It would be logical to cover this up so as not to cause panic. Also, covering up secret military projects for public safety makes sense. What would not make sense is hiding a significant discovery of alien life or technology, but perhaps if we were more fully informed of the implications of said discovery then it would make sense. Still, if there is an attempt to deceive the public with regards to alien life and/or technology for some sort of gain other than humanity's safety then where is the genuine real and tangible evidence? I've only seen shitty camera work and vague scattered documents which may or may not reference such things. I've heard some very convincing testimonies, but many of those turned out to be completely full of shit anyway. People can be amazing liars when there is money to be made.

Connect the dots. Don't just make wild claims.

Yessir!:)
[video=youtube;irzr3fkrMRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irzr3fkrMRA[/video]

There are plenty of military, faa, trained observers, who witness and talk about them. If you can't use google to look up some of those documents and spend the time, you might not be ready.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;Qlhy3_akb_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlhy3_akb_s[/video]

[video=youtube;cxXuw763O_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxXuw763O_U[/video]

I see your point here and I've certainly come across a lot of people that fall into this category. I don't know if you are insinuating that I also am in this category, but again my main focus here is to uncover real lies that do affect me directly. To do anything else is a fruitless endeavor. To imply that the government and media do not have a direct effect on my life is false and potentially dangerous thinking though. I am in fact seeking information so that I do not avoid any important personal responsibilities I may have overlooked. As noted before, I'm not on any sort of warpath, just opening a door and seeing what's inside.

At the end of the day, this is just a tiny thread on a small blip on the internet and I'm well aware of that. If no one here wishes to support me in this endeavor and simply psychoanalyze and poke fun then I must find other means for growth. Which is disappointing but I'll survive.
I think I said that pretty clearly wyote. It's been awhile since I've been active but I do remember you and speaking with you before. You can look for all the lies and boogeyman you want. I was expressing a concern and knew it probably wouldn't be received well. I think looking to dive into negative waters is stupid and exercise in futility. You can't change the world with anger, even if you want to disguise it as righteous.

You can look for all the lies and boogeyman you want. I was expressing a concern and knew it probably wouldn't be received well. I think looking to dive into negative waters is stupid and exercise in futility. You can't change the world with anger, even if you want to disguise it as righteous.

I don't appreciate your further insinuations about seeking boogeymen. This is simply false. I don't know how else I can word the fact that I am seeking truths. Elucidating ones self to lies and misinformation is a form of truth seeking and is in no way "looking to dive into negative waters." Perhaps I still have not explained myself clearly enough, as is often the case online. I do very much appreciate your concern for my well being though. Perhaps you can share a better way of weeding through false information to discover truths?

Indeed. I will tell you all I know about the truth...it's subjective.

Indeed. I will tell you all I know about the truth...it's subjective.

Many ideologies and so forth pertaining to truth are subjective. I don't hold the belief that the entirety of the universe is subjective though. There are discernable truths relevant to everything and everyone. We can debate philosophy, but I feel that's better suited for another thread.

Regarding this thread, I'm looking for people who have come to the conclusion that there are discernable truths applicable to everyone. If you have not come to this conclusion, the topic is not relevant to your own spectrum of reality... nor are a lot of things really.

Reactions: muir and Nixie
I think I said that pretty clearly wyote. It's been awhile since I've been active but I do remember you and speaking with you before. You can look for all the lies and boogeyman you want. I was expressing a concern and knew it probably wouldn't be received well. I think looking to dive into negative waters is stupid and exercise in futility. You can't change the world with anger, even if you want to disguise it as righteous.

I think you're on the wrong forum

Please remember where you are

This is a forum for INFJ's

Reactions: Wyote
I think some people focus on external reasons to avoid internal conflicts at the detriment to their own sense of personal responsibility

That's a contradiction

paying attention to whats going on in the world so that we might make the right decisions about how to engage with that is taking responsibility

Burying your head in the sand is not taking responsibility

You seem very confused

when they look to "uncover" the truth about things not directly related to them in a tangible matter.

All this stuff IS related to us

People are losing their homes, jobs and so on because of what is going on

These things affect all of us

Impassioned external loci focus coupled with some grandiose idea that you are saving the world

No one thinks they are ghandi here....people just want to know whats going on in the world so that they can choose how to vote (or not vote) or how to spend their money or what foods are safe to eat or what groups to support, which not to support etc

people can only make informed decisions if they know whats going on and more and more people want to not only know whats going on but also want to know ways in which they might be able to make a difference (when their contribution is combined with that of many others)

makes me think you are avoiding personal problems....it's like that person has to find reasons to alleviate feelings of guilt or inadequacy. It's not my fault...it's (insert)

No there are things going on in the world at the moment that we should all know about because they affect all of us

Its called taking responsiblity and any one who wants to be an adult in a democracy needs to know how to use their democratic power in the best way

I'm trying to convince/persuade/enlighten myself just as much as I am everyone else. Perhaps it is the idealistic INFJ in me, wanting so badly to create some small amount of good in the world, but mostly I just want to discover some real truth for myself. I would love nothing more than to have some join the ride with me though.

I've been around. Truly. I've pieced and patchworked things together to fit my own spectrum of reality. In this thread, I'm interested in exploring truths that may not sit well with my own reality or by the same token, potentially discovering new information that solidifies my preconceived notions of my own reality. Most people aren't interested in or are unable to open up to such exploration and that's fine. As you said, handholding is not my responsibility.

If I'm being honest with myself though, I know I'm being lied to in all sorts of ways. Knowing this has helped me reject a lot of bullshit over the years and I want others to understand the importance of discerning when they are being lied to, how to cope with this, and reject the bullshit they are fed on a daily basis. It's a nearly impossible task, but if I can create a starting point of logical pathways regarding the distortion of information MAYBE some eyes will be opened.

So, I need a repository of lies. Please help. Everyone.

many of the non INFJ's seem to forget that this is a forum for INFJ's!!

Of course we want to know the truth and of course we want to talk about and think about ways in which we can engage with whats going on in the world...we're INFJ's!!

Someone should maybe remind some of the posters here what forum they are on!

Reactions: Wyote
So fucking true.

I'm very familiar with all of the material you're posting about, but if I were you dude, don't waste your time trying to convince others of their reality. The implications of some of the subjects you're mentioning are so huge, and can really rattle a person who's unfamiliar with this stuff, so you have to leave it up to them to discover it for themselves. Trying to enlighten and handhold other people through this shit isn't your responsibility man. Remember the saying, "you can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink".

I totally disagree with this!

This doesn't make any sense man

if you are aware that the mainstream media is lying (eg Bill reilly) then where are people gonna learn the truth?

They learn it from talking amongst themselves...so let them talk

if you don't want to talk then stay out of these threads but don't try and shut down discussion among the people...because the people are getting empowered and helping each other cos we know the el-ite ain't going to help us

Think about it

The problem is, most of society is mentally trapped in some way due to no fault of their own, and how do we reach these people? How do we change the status quo when it is so vehemently fought against by both the uninformed, and those fighting to maintain power. You can't make leaps of faith in logic. It must be painfully drawn out A to B to C so that it is easily consumable by anyone, present or future.

You say Bill is not important, that he is a shill of sorts and a "yes man" to a higher power. Now, provide specific concrete evidence of this before making such claims or your audience turns away. The more the better because this is a high mountain you are climbing. The newscasters weave an elaborate web of lies? For what purpose? What physical proof of this exists?

Where do the lies lead us. A to B to C.

I have provided a lot of evidence relevant to that recently in other threads

So if you want to know who are the puppet masters pulling bills strings then look into the council on foreign relations; there's good info even on wikipedia. Scan the list of members

The CFR is part of a network called the 'round table group'

It has a sister organisation in the UK called the Royal institute for international affairs (also known as 'chatham house')

The round table group was publicised by US historian Prof Carroll Quigley in his book 'tragedy and hope'

if you want a good book outlining much of what has gone on in the US then 'revolution from above' by Dr Kerry Bolton is a good one

This topic is so huge that we need to zero in on individual aspects of it to be able to discuss it otherwise i don't know where to begin!

I have provided a lot of evidence relevant to that recently in other threads

So if you want to know who are the puppet masters pulling bills strings then look into the council on foreign relations; there's good info even on wikipedia. Scan the list of members

The CFR is part of a network called the 'round table group'

It has a sister organisation in the UK called the Royal institute for international affairs (also known as 'chatham house')

The round table group was publicised by US historian Prof Carroll Quigley in his book 'tragedy and hope'

if you want a good book outlining much of what has gone on in the US then 'revolution from above' by Dr Kerry Bolton is a good one

This topic is so huge that we need to zero in on individual aspects of it to be able to discuss it otherwise i don't know where to begin!

Thanks! This is the sort of content I was hoping to gain. Connections, validity, further insights and information to pursue. It would be great to draw up some maps or something to really drive home certain aspects of connections.

Thanks! This is the sort of content I was hoping to gain. Connections, validity, further insights and information to pursue. It would be great to draw up some maps or something to really drive home certain aspects of connections.

Maps?

A whole bunch of them came out a while back...i;d have to trawl a bit to dig them out but there are things out there showing the various hard links between people and various organisations eg:

bilderberg1.jpg

http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
media30X40.gif

http://utangente.free.fr/2003/governingbynetworks.pdf

govbynetworks.gif

http://utangente.free.fr/2003/quesebayan1.pdf

quesebayan1.gif

http://utangente.free.fr/2004/wg2004.pdf

wg2004pet.gif

406159995_101f6053eb_o.jpg

406164150_673143eba4_o.jpg

iu

The canadian journalist dean henderson wrote an amazing book called 'Big oil and their bankers in the persion gulf'

In it he meticulously traces all the money connections between these people

It can be a bit frustrating listening to people telling you you're a 'crazy conspiracy nut' when you've seen the data and you know its true

Dean has a website with some informative pieces: https://hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com/

I'll try and find those good maps i referred to

[video=youtube;suN-9FrBi7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=suN-9FrBi7E[/video]

THis video is a bit longer, but it concerns the TPP deal that Congress and the President are trying to ram through before anyone gets a good look at what it does, how it will outsource even more jobs than NAFTA did, and effectively undermine health and safety laws that get in the way of corporate profits in a tribunal court outside of US Jurisdiction.

They’re selling us down the river basically…Republican, Democrat…almost all bought out or influenced in one way or another by big money.

[video=youtube;J-fawXeTxlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J-fawXeTxlE[/video]

Reactions: muir