[PAX] - Your Life Is A Lie, Now What? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Your Life Is A Lie, Now What?

No assumptions are being made. This is simply an attempt to elucidate information. The more accessible and more easily consumable it is, the more likely "the masses" will take a bite. Simple.

"Conspiracy" theories are labeled as such because they have no ground in reality. Their adherents cherrypick ideas out of convenience.

I want to cherrypick the truth. I want to cut away the stone of a sculpture that has been there all along.

There is truth.

Conspiracy theorists take their imaginations too far, let their imagination get the better of them, but their imagination is what lays the foundation for discovering real hidden truths. Their undoing is often in not pursuing an idea factually far enough. If you discover something shocking or unsettling, there are reasons behind it and they are often pretty simple ones.

Truth and facts are not usually sexy. Conspiracy theorists want their ideas to be catastrophically sexy.

Truth and facts are consumable by the masses if you give them a proper plate and eating utensil.

Yes, you are right in a sense. There are different levels of secrecy. Some things are not supposed to be known by the public at all. Nada!!! When it comes to 'true' stuff, the Looneynati feed both sides of a debate. 'Truthers' get hold of some evidence that is not sufficient for proof. 'Deniers' point to 'truthers' and say 'you do not have enough evidence to justify your claims'. In all the confusion, nothing gets done.

There is a lot waiting to be revealed:

DW: So faster than light travel, Stargate-type technologies, particle beam, pulse laser weapon-type stuff.

CG: They've moved even past that, but yes.

DW: So this is highly advanced technology. It's all been developed under the umbrella of extremely high security classification.

CG: Yes. And the Secret Space Program Alliance, it is-- their major goal is to bring, what they call, full disclosure to the population of the Earth. And full disclosure is not just, there are aliens.

We've been lying to you for the last 80, 90 years. OK. Move on with your lives.

The full disclosure event will be a data dump from Edward Snowden's information, a few of these other major hacks that we've heard just a little bit about. All of this information has been decrypted and collated, handed over to the Earth Alliance and to the Secret Space Program Alliance ready for a massive data dump at a certain point. And what they want to do is reveal all the crimes against humanity that these syndicates have done in order to prevent, not just the fact that there are ETs, non-terrestrials out there, but to cover up technologies that would have changed our lives in a dramatic way and would have collapsed their corporate regimes and their Babylonian money magic system-- slave system-- over the Earth that they use to control everybody on the surface.

http://www.spherebeingalliance.com/blog/category/cosmic-disclosure-transcripts.html

I like Gregg. He's not too much on fear mongering and all about trying to get people to really look at what's going on in their world.

Do you see chemtrails in your sky?

I do...all the time. One day I recorded them during the morning hours to show other people they are real.

Gregg Prescott (www.in5d.com), Michelle Walling (www.howtoexitthematrix.com), Corey Goode (www.bluespherealliance.com) and David Wilcock (http://www.divinecosmos.com/) seem OK to me. They are balanced and not status seekers.

Some trails persist for a long time in the sky. And some airplanes have no trails at all. Why the difference? Not sure what to believe.

I prefer to explore discrepancies in other areas. It all comes back to psychopathy, money and power (and sex).

DW: So faster than light travel, Stargate-type technologies, particle beam, pulse laser weapon-type stuff.

CG: They've moved even past that, but yes.

DW: So this is highly advanced technology. It's all been developed under the umbrella of extremely high security classification.

CG: Yes. And the Secret Space Program Alliance, it is-- their major goal is to bring, what they call, full disclosure to the population of the Earth. And full disclosure is not just, there are aliens.

We've been lying to you for the last 80, 90 years. OK. Move on with your lives.

The full disclosure event will be a data dump from Edward Snowden's information, a few of these other major hacks that we've heard just a little bit about. All of this information has been decrypted and collated, handed over to the Earth Alliance and to the Secret Space Program Alliance ready for a massive data dump at a certain point. And what they want to do is reveal all the crimes against humanity that these syndicates have done in order to prevent, not just the fact that there are ETs, non-terrestrials out there, but to cover up technologies that would have changed our lives in a dramatic way and would have collapsed their corporate regimes and their Babylonian money magic system-- slave system-- over the Earth that they use to control everybody on the surface.

All of this information is simply hearsay. Lay out the factual connections if you are going to make such preposterous claims. Until these supposed documents are released, it is a moot point.

You might be certain...but I am certain those are not the regular contrails. I've grown up here and have been watching the sky since I was a girl....and these heavy dense clouds of something do not dissipate like the contrails do.

I also know the regular passenger plane paths as they fly around my place to land in Houston by spending a lot of time sitting on my back porch watching the sky.
The chemtrail planes look different from them.

You can see they don't follow a regular path. They criss cross the sky as they seek to cover as much of it as possible. Then the upper winds move them about.

Believe me, I want to believe more than anyone. But I'm also an ardent skeptic. "Chemtrails" as we know them weren't supposed to have showed up until 1997 but I saw Contrails exactly like your videos many years prior. Air traffic is much busier these days, more "crisscrossing" is needed to allow for safe flying (they are actually at very different altitudes). But if it really is as you say it is, you still have no hard proof.

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-grids-are-not-chemtrail-grids/

http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

I'm not trying to bash on any ideas or hurt anyone's feelings in this thread. I genuinely want to discover truths that EVERYONE can not argue with. I've let my imagination run away with all of this stuff in the past. It's easy to only focus on one side of a story. But there is a lot of truth here. These ideas aren't "crazy" like the media shamefully brands them.

But you know, the truth is generally not sexy as I said. It's highly unlikely that we have some reptilian overlords controlling a shadow government, but if it is found to be true it's probably for some dumb dull reason like they have small penises and want our magnesium so they can get high.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_nsfyxdnPWp1ucqkhqo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nsfyxdnPWp1ucqkhqo1_1280.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: hn87c901 and hush
Love and harmony are one man's truth. Survival is yet another's. A sword can be a man's truth, as he fights for his cause or family.

[video=youtube;55885Qnt7Ps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55885Qnt7Ps[/video]

Are we truly capable of understanding all men's truths? We fight inside our own minds, hardly ever taking the time to hear.

Last edited:
What truth does a woman with children know in a city being bombed by day and night, that has no electricity or food? What truth can she tell her children?

What truth can a small neighboring country expect watching this on their borders? What do they tell their people will happen in the coming months?

What truth is behind a military buildup off the coast? What truth caused the people to stand against the ruler of a country, watching their fellow countrymen gassed and maimed? What truth causes another country to intervene?

What truth causes a baby to be born with a small head? What truth causes the glaciers to melt at an alarming rate? Why are there water shortages? Why do people burn women and children alive?

The heart of mankind: is it not complex? One man helps another, while yet another man takes from another. If the two knew truth, would either change their ways?

How many people can the earth sustain? How many people can the earth feed and water? Would we not contemplate truth? Would we not question it?

A man could speak words of truth to a crowd, and only one person sees what he sees. Another man will see yet something different.

Is the prize for all who run the race? Do we hold all up high? If I said the least of you was the greatest, would you not fight my words?

Can a man plow a field and catch a fish at the same time? What brings tears to a man's eyes? Is he weak or is he strong? Are his tears heartfelt or fake?

If I tell you I know little, would you believe me? What is little to you and what is little to me?

How beautiful is a piece of heart of cedar driftwood, weathered with time: the sun-bleached colors reveal its majesties, yet the birds no longer nest in it? The ocean's waves have taken its foundation away. The tides have revealed its root structures. Though the tree is dead, the beauties of its majesty live on to tell a story to the few that will hear it. The proud will laugh and kick it about. Take it from its resting place, and it will surely change in appearance. Throw it outside and watch it change. Place it inside and enjoy its beauties forever.

Reactions: hn87c901
I'm not trying to bash on any ideas or hurt anyone's feelings in this thread. I genuinely want to discover truths that EVERYONE can not argue with. I've let my imagination run away with all of this stuff in the past. It's easy to only focus on one side of a story. But there is a lot of truth here. These ideas aren't "crazy" like the media shamefully brands them.

But you know, the truth is generally not sexy as I said. It's highly unlikely that we have some reptilian overlords controlling a shadow government, but if it is found to be true it's probably for some dumb dull reason like they have small penises and want our magnesium so they can get high.

attachment.php

A lot of stuff that people talk about with aliens is metaphorical/coded... in this case, reptilian means to be driven by fear and desire to control, at least in my mind. What I want to know is why they seem to be operating with the shadow government as if it is the real government... with all of the people who obviously know about aliens, I'm left wondering how they think this situation is going to resolve if not with telling people the government has actually been covering them up? What do they hope to benefit by staving off telling people? It isn't as if the world is any more stable or peaceful than it was back in say the 70's. While they've waited telling us for decades that they exist, our scientists and populace has been messing around like they don't exist and that's billions of missed opportunities to progressing, thinking that things are technologically impossible that are possible and now we're faced with the same period of transition that we should have started decades ago. It's absurd, and in the meantime, how many millions of people have died and what damage have we done to our planet and our own health? It's ludicrous that it's dragged on this long. And for God's sake, why did they even bother to hide themselves from us if they knew this period was going to happen anyway and just skip all the terrible history that we've had in the meantime?

Last edited:
Believe me, I want to believe more than anyone. But I'm also an ardent skeptic. "Chemtrails" as we know them weren't supposed to have showed up until 1997 but I saw Contrails exactly like your videos many years prior. Air traffic is much busier these days, more "crisscrossing" is needed to allow for safe flying (they are actually at very different altitudes). But if it really is as you say it is, you still have no hard proof.

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-grids-are-not-chemtrail-grids/

http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

That's true. There is no proof other than what millions of people are seeing every day. Makes you wonder....doesn't it?

A few days ago I was out on the upstairs little porch at work and watched a plane spraying in the sky turn. The trail formed a concave line in the sky behind it...and them I remembered the time I was watching two planes spraying simultaneously. They were working parallel to each other....with one flying north...and one flying south. As the one flying north flew by the one going south it must have been quitting time because it turned completely around and headed back in the same direction the one flying south was heading. They flew in tandem out of my sight. The chemtrail remained in a loop for a long time afterwards.

A lot of stuff that people talk about with aliens is metaphorical/coded... in this case, reptilian means to be driven by fear and desire to control, at least in my mind. What I want to know is why they seem to be operating with the shadow government as if it is the real government... with all of the people who obviously know about aliens, I'm left wondering how they think this situation is going to resolve if not with telling people the government has actually been covering them up?

What do they hope to benefit by staving off telling people?

It isn't as if the world is any more stable or peaceful than it was back in say the 70's.

While they've waited telling us for decades that they exist, our scientists and populace has been messing around like they don't exist and that's billions of missed opportunities to progressing, thinking that things are technologically impossible that are possible and now we're faced with the same period of transition that we should have started decades ago. It's absurd, and in the meantime, how many millions of people have died and what damage have we done to our planet and our own health? It's ludicrous that it's dragged on this long. And for God's sake, why did they even bother to hide themselves from us if they knew this period was going to happen anyway and just skip all the terrible history that we've had in the meantime?

You answered your question....

They have mounted a huge effort of misinformation and control of the masses for millenia precisely to keep humans from progressing to an expanded consciousness.

The Reptilians NEED humanity's fear to exist. Period.

Once humans wake up and realize their own fears are keeping them trapped in endless violence and suffering - they will seek their own way to release those fears.

Then what will the Reptilians do?

That's true. There is no proof other than what millions of people are seeing every day.

What are "millions of people" seeing every day? Where is this documented?

There are whole websites and forums and all of that dedicated to occult information sure (I have traversed through many), but that in no way means that millions of people are witnessing unusual phenomena on a daily basis.

I'm not disagreeing with you here, I just don't know whether your statement is true or false because such a thing is not documented with a sufficient level of legitimacy. For every person who may be credible, there are ten shills just trying to make a buck.

Even so, if the number were incorrectly inflated to "millions" when the reality of it is "tens" it would be no less fantastic or important to pursue.

What are "millions of people" seeing every day? Where is this documented?

There are whole websites and forums and all of that dedicated to occult information sure (I have traversed through many), but that in no way means that millions of people are witnessing unusual phenomena on a daily basis.

I'm not disagreeing with you here, I just don't know whether your statement is true or false because such a thing is not documented with a sufficient level of legitimacy. For every person who may be credible, there are ten shills just trying to make a buck.

Even so, if the number were incorrectly inflated to "millions" when the reality of it is "tens" it would be no less fantastic or important to pursue.

I understand your frustration Wyote.... I've been through it myself for a very long time.

Hmmm.... there is no correct answer to this dilemma at this time....because there are many perspectives playing out on the planet now. There is a game of hide and seek going on...with a lot being hidden and a lot of us trying to seek.

Perhaps the ones who see the trails in the sky are meant to to witness this phenomena as part of their journey...while others will not use that tool to assist them on theirs.

In the end we use our own discernment to decide which is our best course of action to take in any given moment...yes?

I will suggest...though...that your willingness to engage in these types of conversations is indicative of your own knowing within you. In my experience whenever we feel motivated to engage with something or someone it is for a purpose in line with our own growth and expansion. It may or may not have any effect on us seemingly in that time...but later when we look back we often say to ourselves...."Ohhhh....that's why I looked in to that".

From what I've seen in myself and many others - Discernment gets better and better the more curious we are. :)

I understand your frustration Wyote.... I've been through it myself for a very long time.

Believe me, the fact that you are more experienced in all sorts of ways is not lost in my thought process and responses. I value your opinions greatly and appreciate the time you take to share your perspective with myself and others on this forum!

There is a game of hide and seek going on

Noooo I must winnnnn. I've never been one for games hehe. I'm a bit of a bad sport you see.

In the end we use our own discernment to decide which is our best course of action to take in any given moment...yes?

Indeed, indeed. I know this thread is a bit of an uphill battle both ways in a snow storm but dammit I'm gonna try. It's my curiosity stretching out :)

I will suggest...though...that your willingness to engage in these types of conversations is indicative of your own knowing within you. In my experience whenever we feel motivated to engage with something or someone it is for a purpose in line with our own growth and expansion. It may or may not have any effect on us seemingly in that time...but later when we look back we often say to ourselves...."Ohhhh....that's why I looked in to that".

From what I've seen in myself and many others - Discernment gets better and better the more curious we are. :)

Sage advice, as always

. In my experience whenever we feel motivated to engage with something or someone it is for a purpose in line with our own growth and expansion. It may or may not have any effect on us seemingly in that time...but later when we look back we often say to ourselves...."Ohhhh....that's why I looked in to that".

I love this :)

Reactions: Kgal
Jimmy Church interviews Dr. Salla on Coast to Coast AM.

Dr. Salla talks about the latest whistleblower to come forward about the space craft research and construction he participated in during his years with the Navy as they developed the Secret Space Program. Dr. Salla states the documentation is sound and verifiable.

The interview is broken up in to 3 parts. I've listened to the first 2...and I'd say the relevant information is Part 1 and the first maybe 15 minutes of Part 2. After that they get in to questions from the audience.

Very interesting.... They've been developing space craft to form a ring around the Solar System and provide protection from known ET's since the 1940's.

[h=2]Dr. Michael Salla on Coast to Coast 3-5-16… “Whistleblowers & the Secret Space Program”… Audio and MP3s[/h] Posted on 2016/03/09 by kauilapele

This is an interview of Dr. Michael Salla on C2C with Jimmy Church as host. I’ve taken the MP3s and removed ads and extraneous music, and place the links and audio players below. I feel this is an important “add on” to what Corey and David have been presenting. Dr. Salla’s website is Exopolitics.org. Each MP3 is 34 minutes long, 16 MB.

Part 1 MP3 (34 min., 16 MB)

Part 2 MP3 (34 min., 16 MB)

Part 3 MP3 (34 min., 16 MB)

I would prefer more bite size information as digging through whole documents and talks by people which may or may not be verifiable as legitimate in any way is tedious and people won't tend to bother.

Cloud seeding is a real phenomenon that is not generally talked about or discussed in the media. I imagine it is happening much more than is reported.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...orm-in-hopes-of-more-rain-20160308-story.html

Reactions: hush