[PAX] - Your Life Is A Lie, Now What? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Your Life Is A Lie, Now What?

THis video is a bit longer, but it concerns the TPP deal that Congress and the President are trying to ram through before anyone gets a good look at what it does, how it will outsource even more jobs than NAFTA did, and effectively undermine health and safety laws that get in the way of corporate profits in a tribunal court outside of US Jurisdiction.

They’re selling us down the river basically…Republican, Democrat…almost all bought out or influenced in one way or another by big money.

[video=youtube;J-fawXeTxlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J-fawXeTxlE[/video]

Totally agree!!

The two party system is a total sham!

They're conning us......they (the corporate network) control both political parties

I remember reading some piece by a government department that releases a publication each year to the public that gives a break down of whats going on and it spoke about investment into renewables

This piece spoke about a meeting in copenhagen where basically all the political leaders of the world got together with all the global investors (the people who own all the money) to decide the future of the world relating to energy production and usage

This piece said a figure of the number of global investors involved and the wealth that they were able to control between them and it was staggering....we're talking about a handful of people...you could fit them on a couple of coaches and they were basically controlling the worlds wealth!

I wish i'd taken a note of where that piece was because it was such a telling fact about how concentrated the worlds wealth is in so few hands

When we speak about 'the corporations' we are really talking about a network of investors who own all these giant multi-nationals

These guys control governments they are that powerful...they control the central banks for example and the oil companies and the weapons producers etc

So things like the tpp are really about handing more powers to that corporate network of global investors

handing more power to them comes at a loss to the rest of us and to our democratic say in matters; basically our corrupt politicians whose careers are funded by the global investors are handing over all the wealth and power to their corporate overlords and they're doing it by stealth so that many people aren't noticing whats going on except of course when they lose their home or job or car etc

Last edited:
Try to refrain from saying "they" or "them" ...I appreciate the infographics, but it is a lot of information for any random individual to take in. It would seem that a lot of money can be traced back to the Bilderberg group, so perhaps I can infer that is what you say when you use words like "they" and "them." Also, corporate networks as a whole may be held responsible, but who are the specific individuals that are making questionable decisions and taking actions that have a directly negative impact? Can we provide specific examples of direct cause and effect from an individual who has been proven in some way to be a member of this group? Can we visually map out some influences of these individuals?

We are not chasing boogeymen. We are providing very real evidence. It is important to always keep this in mind. It is easy to lose focus with such matters.

Who comprises these networks of investors? What are their motives? Are they acting as any other individual would in their circumstance? Is this networking simply a result of natural human behavior or is something more sinister afoot?

Last edited:
Try to refrain from saying "they" or "them" ...I appreciate the infographics, but it is a lot of information for any random individual to take in. It would seem that a lot of money can be traced back to the Bilderberg group, so perhaps I can infer that is what you say when you use words like "they" and "them." Can we provide specific examples of direct cause and effect from an individual who has been proven in some way to be a member of this group? Can we visually map out some influences of these individuals?

We are not chasing boogeymen. We are providing very real evidence. It is important to always keep this in mind. It is easy to lose focus with such matters.

As i say i'll try and look out those decent maps...those ones i posted were ones i grabbed form a quick search to give a flavour of whats out there

The bilderburg are really a pretty public aspect of the network.

Zbigneu Bzrezinski talks of 'over table' and ' under table' groups and by this he means that there are groups known publically who are relatively transparent and then there are groups you won't even hear about

So bilderburg is now even spoken about in the mainstream media and is no longer viewed as 'conspiracy theory'; its a talking shop for powerful people

However what is discussed in bilderburg is subject to 'chatham house rules' which means that if you are an attendee you agree not to discuss publically anything that is discussed within bilderberg

This of course is anti-democracy because it is freezing the vast majority of people out of the decision making process

I doubt that much is worked out at bilderburg; what is more likely is that it is a forum through which policy is passed down to the next rung of the hierarchy; in other words people attend Bilderburg to be told what what the snext steps that are going to be taken are from the higher ups

The same names usually come up again and again with all these things. The rothchilds and the rockefellers are regular features

To learn about the rise of the rothschilds the documentary by US journalist Bill Still 'the money masters' is brilliant albeit a little bit grainy (it was shot in 1996). It's on youtube

For a quick breakdown of how the money system works mike maloney summarises it in a measly 30 mins:

[video=youtube;iFDe5kUUyT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0[/video]

Reactions: Wyote
I found these quite informative.

[video=youtube;7wC42HgLA4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7wC42HgLA4k[/video]

[video=youtube;Mky11UJb9AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Mky11UJb9AY[/video]

I didn't want to resurrect this thread really, as I feel like the intent of it is largely misunderstood. But anyway, this video is way too good to not put up. It hits you with every connecting dot known.
You can't watch this and just go on with your life believing that a small group of cave dwelling people with box cutters decided they were mad at America one day.
How do you NOT believe that people in power want nothing more badly than to maintain that power?

[video=youtube;CdE1Cwnymzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwnymzc[/video]

I didn't want to resurrect this thread really, as I feel like the intent of it is largely misunderstood. But anyway, this video is way too good to not put up. It hits you with every connecting dot known.
You can't watch this and just go on with your life believing that a small group of cave dwelling people with box cutters decided they were mad at America one day.
How do you NOT believe that people in power want nothing more badly than to maintain that power?

I ponder this question all the time. I often use my Ex as a sounding board to sort of gauge the average smart person out there who will have nothing to do with any of the truth.

He will readily agree the government lies in order to keep control and power over the masses.
But...

he will shrug his shoulders and say there is nothing to be done about it...that it's always been this way and always will be this way.

....UNLESS.... something drastic happens like a bloody revolution or something....

I think when the average person agrees with the idea of "yeh...the government is trashing the people"...they end up thinking the only resort is to have a bunch of murder and mayhem...and no one wants to fight. Most people instinctively know even if there was a revolution we'd only end up with the same bullshit because Power corrupts...and absolute Power corrupts Absolutely. I'm almost 60 years old and I've seen it time and time again.

In truth even though we show these things to them...we don't have any answers either....because we keep looking for solutions with the same level of consciousness that created the problems.

.,...in my experience that's where the whole effort to get people to wake up bogs down...

Although frankly I don't understand why people who believe their government lies to them will selectively pick some things to believe while understanding they are being lied to about others.

Take where I work for example. I'm a one woman agency in a rural health clinic of other grant funded agencies all housed in one building "dedicated" to providing health services to the poor and disenfranchised.

One of my big issues with modern day health is the subject of the current vaccines. Immunization is a big part of what is done there at the clinic and everyone (but me) promotes getting vaccines. Thankfully it's not a state law (yet) where everyone has to be vaccinated for what they list on their law. Right now in TX all children must be vaccinated with a very long list of vaccines before age 12. This list is like 3 times longer than when I was a child and I wonder what the hell is going on in this country....
Anyway...
At the end of last year our TB director reported yet again the TB vaccines had expired in 2012 and wanted to know how/when to dispose of the vaccine. The government told her to hold on to it...that it may be useful in the future. So she's keeping them...refrigerated as usual....wasting electricity and reporting on the vaccines as normal. She gets paid to do this ...and ends up doing nothing all year but babysit a bunch of vaccines that allegedly expired back in 2012.

When I heard this my eyebrows went up in a huge question and the TB director looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. She knew what I was thinking...and she was thinking it too! Yet goes about her days performing meaningless tasks as she's always done.

It's like the mule that pulled the wagon load of beets to market so often he wore deep ruts in the road. Even if the mule wanted to veer off the path he couldn't get the wheels out of the ruts.

I flat out do not believe in all of the vaccines pushed out there.
I totally agree the 911 event was orchestrated by government officials.
Our government lies run deep....I don't believe in anything they say any more....and I find myself caught in the ruts.

I find myself caught in the ruts.

Thank you so much for your meaningful response with actual substance!

Yes, your last line sums it up perfectly. Everyone is pulling beets to the market. Some don't see that they are even in ruts and some enjoy pulling the beets anyway.

Gregg on www.in5d.com received some anonymous photos recently:

"Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous…I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you."

Click for more photos: http://in5d.com/exposed-photos-from-inside-chemtrail-planes-like-youve-never-seen-before/

12527680_10208736219793697_1232663528_n.jpg

12781955_10208801567667353_2114168395_n.jpg

12781958_10208801483425247_635700986_n.jpg

12782392_10208801566067313_1030146116_n.jpg

12784736_10208801568747380_87906643_n.jpg

12784808_10208736219713695_1895412851_n.jpg

[MENTION=14189]ImaginaryBloke[/MENTION] Not exactly credible in any sense of the word (the pictures themselves even look doctored/staged), but would be interesting if there is a nugget of truth in there

Would prefer more credible/provable material in this thread

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
I see no reason we should assume the masses could accept reality.

I see no reason we should assume the masses could accept reality.

No assumptions are being made. This is simply an attempt to elucidate information. The more accessible and more easily consumable it is, the more likely "the masses" will take a bite. Simple.

"Conspiracy" theories are labeled as such because they have no ground in reality. Their adherents cherrypick ideas out of convenience.

I want to cherrypick the truth. I want to cut away the stone of a sculpture that has been there all along.

There is truth.

Conspiracy theorists take their imaginations too far, let their imagination get the better of them, but their imagination is what lays the foundation for discovering real hidden truths. Their undoing is often in not pursuing an idea factually far enough. If you discover something shocking or unsettling, there are reasons behind it and they are often pretty simple ones.

Truth and facts are not usually sexy. Conspiracy theorists want their ideas to be catastrophically sexy.

Truth and facts are consumable by the masses if you give them a proper plate and eating utensil.

"Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous…I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you."

Click for more photos: http://in5d.com/exposed-photos-from-inside-chemtrail-planes-like-youve-never-seen-before/

I like Gregg. He's not too much on fear mongering and all about trying to get people to really look at what's going on in their world.

Do you see chemtrails in your sky?

I do...all the time. One day I recorded them during the morning hours to show other people they are real.

Sigh.... They can really mess up a blue bird sky.

7:30ish am
[video=youtube;VCfS8DKhnp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCfS8DKhnp0[/video]

9:30ish am
[video=youtube;TgNu9HLGdvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNu9HLGdvs[/video]

10:30ish am
[video=youtube;nTyoFnLgZMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTyoFnLgZMI[/video]

Do you see chemtrails in your sky?

I'm fairly certain those are contrails, not chemtrails. The exception being the one at 730. Could still simply be the result of wind shear.

Still -

[video=youtube;iVlDHWawuFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlDHWawuFo[/video]

12527680_10208736219793697_1232663528_n.jpg

12781955_10208801567667353_2114168395_n.jpg

12781958_10208801483425247_635700986_n.jpg

12782392_10208801566067313_1030146116_n.jpg

12784736_10208801568747380_87906643_n.jpg

12784808_10208736219713695_1895412851_n.jpg

Umm... crop duster or fire suppressant?

I came here to see the thumbs down give to me [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION]. While here I noticed a bunch of bad mouthing going on about Bill OREILLY. Back when I became interested in world events I looked ito who was telling the truth and who was not. Without a doubt Bill uses fact in his reporting. Ive not encountered a single thing hes said thats not factual. True theres a good portion of opinion from him but even thats based on fair and rational thinking. You dont have to like what he says but you cant say he lies.

I'm fairly certain those are contrails, not chemtrails. The exception being the one at 730. Could still simply be the result of wind shear.

Still -

]

You might be certain...but I am certain those are not the regular contrails. I've grown up here and have been watching the sky since I was a girl....and these heavy dense clouds of something do not dissipate like the contrails do.

I also know the regular passenger plane paths as they fly around my place to land in Houston by spending a lot of time sitting on my back porch watching the sky.
The chemtrail planes look different from them.

You can see they don't follow a regular path. They criss cross the sky as they seek to cover as much of it as possible. Then the upper winds move them about.

Umm... crop duster or fire suppressant?

Does it matter? The NFs seek to infiltrate the system and swap chemtrails for pheromones. Soon everyone will become a hippie. :hippie:

Your Life Is A Lie, Now What?

Have some cake.

The cake is also a lie.