Your "deep dark musical secrets" | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your "deep dark musical secrets"

Well this is not really a secret, but all my songs fit a mood, plus I almost never listen to the lyrics of a song...

a better secret is I enjoy video game music, it has no lyrics and is based around giving off a mood :m155:

Last edited:
Jpop is Japanese Pop, but as to Kpop...?

K-Pop is Korean Pop. Something about it, I just don't like. However, J-Pop and J-Rock are a strange piece of addiction for me.

I noticed someone else listens to opera here too, but that's no secret with me. I'm usually caught trying to sing the opening of Haydn's creation. That burst of sound on "licht" is just awesome. I fail at singing though.

I'm too sexy for this song.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_lZwaO4qZTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_lZwaO4qZTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GGMvaNn7RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GGMvaNn7RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I have no secrets at all.
But if I was the type to be embarrassed by the music I like, it would be:

Land Of Hope And Glory.
Rule Britannia.
And several lesser English Patriotic anthems.

Yes: I am/was a patriot.
Now I have pretty much given up on England.
But hearing those songs takes me back to a time when Englishmen knew that their civilization was the finest of all.

i really really really like Britney Spears... uhh except for the scandals she makes :) :) hahaha i feel like there's more to her.. like she's just too confused, and misguided.... she has this look in her eyes when she speaks <-- not in her music videos though.. like in her documentary.. the "Britney:For the Record".... she's something more than that.. too bad people don't see it

ahhaha i like mambo no. 5 too ahahahahaha :) :)
i like smooth by santana feat rob thomas :p

Yes, I said it, okay? JOHN. DENVER. WAS. COOL.
Well, I am not familiar with styles in country music, but I am proud that you admit that:):)
So, country and light pop are in most cases "dark secrets":) Interesting.
I like 80s...I like synth music and that funny "video games" like acords and musical motivs...

Well, this is embarrasing

[YOUTUBE]_T2Z2QalxLs[/YOUTUBE]

and if that isn't bad enough I also have the entire Utada Hikaru discography on my iPod.

well, let me go into my itunes file, this may take some time:

Ben Folds
Bjork
Blink 182
Dido
Enya
Kelliana
Michelle Branch
Seal
Slipknot
Wicked Soundtrack
Story of the Year
Strata
MIA
a little Black Eyed Peas and Lady Gaga
Lady Sovereign
I know there are more...

I use to really like Linkin Park...

I use to really like Linkin Park...

I still do. Are they not cool anymore?
icon6.gif

I also enjoy:

Opera from Josh Groban, Sarah Brightman, and Andrea Bocelli,

Symphonic Metal from Nightwish, Within Temptation, and After Forever

some J-pop from Utada Hikaru

some music from video games or anime from Do As Infinity (their songs from Inuyasha are great!), and Faye Wong (her song "Eyes on Me" from final fantasy VIII is my current guilty pleasure).

Rock from Poets of the Fall (Great Finnish band), Linkin Park (please don't laugh), Radiohead, Depeche Mode, and Coldplay (see Linkin Park)

as far as musically themed movies I liked Across the Universe... I think my roommates think I'm gay for that one:m122:

My taste in music is so eclectic that I'm sure there are quite a lot of "gems" that can be found among them. If I happen to like them I'm not afraid to admit that I like them. But I don't go around advertising them either because I already know that it will end up with me feeling bad and I hate that. I just enjoy the music on my own.

Haha, Ok, I'll demonstrate. I happen to like this one, you be the judge. :D

The Johnston Brothers - Hernandos Hideaway

[YOUTUBE]GYeCFkyJR5c[/YOUTUBE]

Despite playing my the guitar for the past 40 years, I don't think I have played a complete song, beginning to end, in 30!!!

Ok, now you are just making me embarass myself.

DUDE!!! Buffalax rocks!!! You so rock. Now I can say things like: "Who put the goat in there?" to somebody, and they know what I mean.

*sings* "HAVE YOU BEEN HIGH TODAY, I LOVE YOU INSIDE ED!"