Your "deep dark musical secrets" | INFJ Forum

Your "deep dark musical secrets"

Jana

Searching...
Apr 18, 2009
MBTI
infj
...that is music (singers, bands, styles, compositors...) you like from some reason, but you are not so quick in admitting it from any reason? Whether is in your opinion too bad, too childish for your age, too "cheap", too anything:)

:):)

My deep dark musical secret is that I still know almost all the words to Savage Garden songs and Backstreet Boys...but lets keep that on the down low.

One of mine: I got over one of my heartaches with Cher and I am strong enough, such cliche...

Gary Glitter. He's been demonised by the press, and maybe there's a good reason for that, but I find it hard to overlook his contribution to music. He did create some truly brilliant glam rock anthems.

Oh, and I know almost every Rod Steward song by heart...

I like Classical music a lot. Comes from playing violin for 8 years I suppose. I don't hide it, but I don't advertise it either.

My deep dark secret is that I loathe country western music. Around where I live that is best kept a secret, too. :)

I love the Lawrence Welk show.

I used to watch it at my Grandma's house when I was a little girl and I still get gleeful every time I happen upon the re-runs on PBS. I love the big band sound, the female harmonies, and honestly I love the manufactured wholesomeness of it all. It's just a little fantasy world that makes me happy.

Ok, now you are just making me embarass myself.

[YOUTUBE]wvkHIZg_954[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]sdyC1BrQd6g[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: Travo7
My deep dark musical secret is that I actually find something admirable about country music as weird as it is.

Eat it!.......if you don't like WA

Oh yeah, and I love this guy. I do hide this though! LOL

[YOUTUBE]HyfcOriVKBM[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: Isis
I really don't have any deep dark musical secrets... I like it all and I don't care who knows it anymore. I may blush at my guilty pleasures, but right now Girls Just Want To Have Fun is my call tone, and I'll sing "I Will Survive" with the best of them at a Karaoke Bar after a few. :D... I too know many of the Rod Stewart songs and Backstreet Boys MF. :D And my uncle had a picture of me singing "Shout At The Devil" when I was a little girl, so there's that.

Something else kind of funny is that Heavy Metal puts me to sleep, I love it... especially a good drummer... *drool* and wicked guitar player *super drool* I find it almost mesmerizing to the point where I fall asleep.

I love, love, love Johnny Cash, and I also like cheesy girly country music.

I think Ludacris and Lil Wayne are hilarious and am quite taken with a lot of TI, Eminem, and Jay Z's lyrics.

I sometimes play RnB if I want to feel sexy, or if I miss someone from my past... Especially old stuff like Boyz II Men.... lol

Oh and punk music!!! Old school stuff like the Ramones, The Misfits, Social Distortion... And then also the newer poppy punk bands, like Sum 41 and dare I say it... Good Charlotte.. :D

Oh and SUBLIME!!! Don't even get me started with Sublime... "I don't practice Santeria... I ain't got no crystal ball... "

Gosh, I could go on all day. Oh well... there you go.. no secrets here.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeverAmI
Err... don't tell anyone... umm, please.... :D

[YOUTUBE]ZJL4UGSbeFg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6vwNcNOTVzY[/YOUTUBE]

And this song makes me laugh out loud (Victorias Secret/Walmart):
[YOUTUBE]82dDnv9zeLs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Reactions: dneecey
I may blush at my guilty pleasures, but right now Girls Just Want To Have Fun is my call tone

:) Cindy is ...Cindy, you can't beat outfit from that spot.
Speaking of 80s and secrets: Aha: Take on me...

I like Classical music a lot. Comes from playing violin for 8 years I suppose. I don't hide it, but I don't advertise it either.

Me too. Sometimes people think you're lying, especially depending on your age.
I've only talked about classical music with my teachers.

Did I mention I also love J-Pop? Talk about weird. That I hide even more than my liking of country... mostly because your more likely to catch me listening to J-Pop than country.

Reactions: dneecey