Which Wizard of Oz Character Are You? | INFJ Forum

Which Wizard of Oz Character Are You?

You Are the Tin Man
You feel like you're not compassionate enough, but you've got more heart than almost anyone else in this world.
You care deeply for others, and you are extremely sensitive. You are easily moved.

You find it easy to put yourself in someone else's shoes. You're very empathetic.
If only you were as easy on yourself as you are on others. You don't give yourself enough credit!

You Are the Scarecrow

You value intelligence, and you would like to be as smart as possible. You love to learn.
You may feel like you're naive, but you're gaining knowledge every day.

You are well aware of your limitations, but you are ignorant of your own strengths.
You are quick-witted and extremely insightful. You just need the confidence to see your own common sense.

You Are Dorothy
You are a little lost right now, but you are slowly finding your way home.
You are a kind and loyal person. You are the truest friend anyone could ever have.

You have an active imagination, and you are intrigued by far away places. You make friends easily.
But at the end of the day, there is no place like home. You value your family and roots.

You Are the Tin Man
You feel like you're not compassionate enough, but you've got more heart than almost anyone else in this world.
You care deeply for others, and you are extremely sensitive. You are easily moved.

You find it easy to put yourself in someone else's shoes. You're very empathetic.
If only you were as easy on yourself as you are on others. You don't give yourself enough credit!

tin-man.jpg

You Are the Tin Man

cheers,
Ian

dorothy.jpg

You Are Dorothy

You are a kind and loyal person. You are the truest friend anyone could ever have.

You have an active imagination, and you are intrigued by far away places. You make friends easily.
But at the end of the day, there is no place like home. You value your family and roots.

I'm another Tin Man.

About 8 hours ago my real life INFJ friend changed her facebook profile to a picture from Halloween where she was dressed as Dorothy and her niece as a lion (and her other niece as a bumble bee, but I don't think the 2 month old would actually be going trick or treating with them)

Tin Man

You Are the Tin Man

amazing how 5 questions can deliver such a perfect description of me :D

You Are Dorothy

Hey, i'm the tin man as well!

high fives.

Now i heard that the tin man is INFJ. So this test must be wrong cause I'm ENFP. But, i guess there's only 4 characters to go amongst 16 different personality types. At least they got the NF right. (am i over analysing this :]

You Are the Cowardly Lion

cowardly-lion.jpg

You are a bit timid and fearful, but deep down you have a lot of courage.
Your inner strength is amazing - you just don't know that you have it yet.

Your friends can always count on you to step up and do the right thing... even if you're afraid!
Have courage in yourself. You can be the brave and bold creature you want to be. In fact, you're almost there.

You Are the Tin Man

Tin man -^ ^-

You Are Dorothy