Which fictional character would you want to date? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which fictional character would you want to date?

Sylar from Heroes...and I am sure he won't slice open my head because I have no magical powers.:m163:

Reactions: Raccoon Love
Sylar from Heroes...and I am sure he won't slice open my head because I have no magical powers.:m163:
I don't watch the searies, but holycrap, I TOTALLY agree! Can we clone him? :D

I was insulted by the juvenile suggestion that one would want to date a fictional character........until I realized that the girl I want to date probably is fictional. Rats....caught in my own twisted web of deceit!!!!

Reactions: Gaze
That is very evil!!lol, If I would ever get the chance I would be as nice as possible, seeing as I would be extremelu lucky lmao.

he is EVIL...he gets off on being treated in evil ways:m081:

bumblebee!

bumblebee!

I was unaware that cars can be lovers.. until I watched Southland tales.. and yes it is possible.. if I were a car... I'd pick Bumblebee...

You do mean the Transformer right... or am I just inserting my foot in my mouth here?

*stamps foot* That's enough! I am convinced MF is a robot and has been sent here to destroy me! *runs away*

It is true, MF is the robot side, I am the zombie side. Together we make the bionic zombie.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid...

Roarke, from J.D. Robb's In Death series.
Reason: He's hot, extremely intelligent [especially with computers], smart-ass, and dangerous.

:m176:

It is true, MF is the robot side, I am the zombie side. Together we make the bionic zombie.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid...

Lol... I would be afraid if I wasn't actually intrigued... No offense NAI but I think you got the crap end of the stick.. no wonder you keep messing up MF's love life by singing when he's gonna get kissed... No one is kissing zombies sweetheart.. :m170: I think you guys should go to your boss QP and request a body change... Also QUIT TRYING TO DESTROY ME! Can't we all just get along?

Roarke, from J.D. Robb's In Death series.
Reason: He's hot, extremely intelligent [especially with computers], smart-ass, and dangerous.

:m176:

Good choice.. great combination of traits. :D

Ramada Rodham Hayman (Valeria Golino) from Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993):

93L0008_lg_2_Valeria-Golino-as-Ramada-Rodham-Hayman.jpg

Evelyn Carnahan (Rachel Weisz) from The Mummy (1999):

RachelWeisz+the+mummy.jpg

Rachel Jansen (Mila Kunis) from Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008):

mila-kunis-as-resort-receptionist-rachel-jansen.jpg

Felicity Shagwell (Heather Graham) from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999):

164130__graham_l.jpg

Honey Horne

Don't make fun of me! He's hot...

John Anderton (Tom Cruise) - Minority Report

minority_report_hood.jpg

tom_cruise_samantha_morton_minority_report_002.jpg

MV5BMTQ5MTY2ODk2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjExNjg2._V1._SX485_SY370_.jpg

minorityreport-0225.jpg

cruisepic.jpg

John Anderton (Tom Cruise) - Minority Report

cruisepic.jpg

Hmm I LOVE this picture, very nice looking, meh, I do not watch most tv series so apparently I been missing on a lot xD *gets back into the real world instead of daydreaming his own fantasy characters*, also I can't see the first 3 :(..they appear as an X on the pic frame.

Last edited:
Tom was so beautiful in Interview with the Vampire..

I admit I haven't come across anyone in fiction I can remember (@_@ ;; to date, but to sleep with is another story........

I do find Mr Tumnus in Narnia super adorable
Too bad he died so quickly. His scene was only maybe three minutes long.