Which fictional character would you want to date? | INFJ Forum

Which fictional character would you want to date?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Which fictional character would you love to date in literature, graphic novel, tv, or film? And why?

Elizabeth Bennet.

Reasoning: Keira Knightley.

Reactions: dneecey
So many!

The main guy (or even his roommate) from 500 days of Summer. His other character, Cameron from 10 things I hate about you...He's an idealistic sweetheart but not so fuzzy and soft that you think you might squish him.

Atticus Finch maybe...I think it'd be hard to sustain a relationship but he's fun to crush on. He works for truth and justice, and is compassionate, kind, and understanding. He's also just plain adorable.

Prince Zuko. 'Nuff said.

But if not 'nuff said, then I just find him really attractive in a bad-ass type way. Villain turned sensitive. Fighting for what he believes in...which usually doesn't appeal to me...but yup.

Last edited:
D'Artagnan. *cheesy grin*

Diego/Zorro might be fun too.

Evidently, I like men with capes and who know how to handle their swords....

*ducks tomatoes*

Reactions: 1 person
One answer:

mrs_butterworth.jpg
:m063:

Reactions: sumone
Padme Amidala from Star Wars

Reasoning: Natalie Portman

Julia from 1984. Her free spirited, rebellious attitude was always enticing.

Jim Halpert from The Office. He's smart, sweet, funny, and puts annoying co-workers' staplers in jello. He's also got that kind-of-dorky charm I find so endearing. :)

I also agree with the guy from (500) Days of Summer!

Silky the fairy from Enid Blyton's faraway tree stories. She was my first literary crush, when I was a kid, and I still think of her fondly, sad man that I am. :lol:
She is just so sweet, pretty, polite, charming, friendly towards children and odd ball characters (like Moonface). Oh and she bakes delicious cookies. :D

it changes. i guess i would probably choose House, if i was being masochistic.

And Dr. Who (David Tennant), not so much a date but as his travel companion.

Emma Peel from The Avengers (Diana Rigg edition), because she's hot as hell, smart as hell, and ever so slightly dangerous.

emmapeel.jpg

mmm... Michael Westen (Burn Notice) that would be a hot date! Special Agent Tony DiNozzo, too! On a tamer note, Gerry from P.S. I Love You (Gerard Butler) would be a heavenly date!

Spencer, from South of Nowhere.

Reason: She's sweet, loving, and looks like someone who needs a hug.

Last edited:
Darkness from the Merry Gentry series

reason: OH GOD!!!! :m081: it would be quite inappropriate for me to reveal this...

Holden Caulfield, from The Catcher in the Rye, because I always thought it was so beautiful how he remembered that Jane liked to keep all of her kings on the back row.

I also wouldn't mind having Jim Halpert from The Office put some of my things in Jell-o. He is quite clever, and everything between he and Pam is so sweet.

6a00c2252d9b358e1d00d414467e98685e-200pi

Oh! Or Jesse Tuck from Tuck Everlasting. He's just beautiful, period.

Reactions: dneecey
Padme Amidala from Star Wars

Reasoning: Natalie Portman

Julia from 1984. Her free spirited, rebellious attitude was always enticing.

*stamps foot* That's enough! I am convinced MF is a robot and has been sent here to destroy me! *runs away*

I was going to say Mr. Darcy... but F that now!

For some reason I can't think of anyone else which is weird. Or at least none I'm completely ready to divulge yet.

Mr Darcy is a good one Dneecey!

*stamps foot* That's enough! I am convinced MF is a robot and has been sent here to destroy me! *runs away*
I would do no such thing!