What's in a kiss? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's in a kiss?

Eric86 said:
Too much kissing? Such a thing exists? :|
yes, when you want to give your kisses to a whole bunch of different people and you're in a monogamous relationship :mrgreen: that's what I meant initially

otherwise, no, never enough of it

Shaz- said:
Eric86 said:
Too much kissing? Such a thing exists? :|
yes, when you want to give your kisses to a whole bunch of different people and you're in a monogamous relationship :mrgreen: that's what I meant initially

otherwise, no, never enough of it

Jax is pretty good about it ... of course in moderation, but he's ok with it. ;) :)

I like kissing in general. A bit too much for my boyfriend's taste. So I just restrain myself :|

lol, I actually paused for a second because I didn't think anybody else was like that (confirmed by the half dozen or so responses you got)... then I remembered you were the one in the other thread saying you were dating an intp guy :D.

frozen_water said:
lol, I actually paused for a second because I didn't think anybody else was like that (confirmed by the half dozen or so responses you got)... then I remembered you were the one in the other thread saying you were dating an intp guy :D.
lol!! I like that.

No the problem was : yes, when you want to give your kisses to a whole bunch of different people and you're in a monogamous relationship :mrgreen: that's what I meant initially

just misworded what I meant. My boyfriend is very affectionate (especially for an INTP... sometimes I wonder whether his Fe is more developed than his Si... ?? But he's so different with me than he is to the rest of the world... maybe he's adapting to me or something... His ENFJ mom also raised him wishing he was a girl, so that might be part of it :mrgreen: )

I've never really got kissing. I've tried it, and I usually don't feel anything. Neither an emotional connection nor a sexual thrill. Is there truly suppose to be something significant to saliva swapping?

Really?!? Do you still feel this way? Clearly you aren't kissing the right person.

And it doesn't have to go into the saliva swapping to be a good kiss, although I must admit, those can be fun. Oh but kissing in general, it's like a deep embrace with your mouth. It's one of the nicest things to get to memorize a person with your lips. They're taste, lips, face, neck, shoulders... (you get where I'm going with this)

I don't get how you can say you usually don't feel anything. Have you ever been gently kissed on the back of the neck... *whew*

*shakes head in wonderment*

I love a good kissing.. not that I've been good and kissed in a while... *shakes head*

Really?!? Do you still feel this way? Clearly you aren't kissing the right person.

And it doesn't have to go into the saliva swapping to be a good kiss, although I must admit, those can be fun. Oh but kissing in general, it's like a deep embrace with your mouth. It's one of the nicest things to get to memorize a person with your lips. They're taste, lips, face, neck, shoulders... (you get where I'm going with this)

I don't get how you can say you usually don't feel anything. Have you ever been gently kissed on the back of the neck... *whew*

*shakes head in wonderment*

I love a good kissing.. not that I've been good and kissed in a while... *shakes head*

I'd say I probably haven't done it with the right person yet. I've had a bit more experience with kissing since that post, and it can be fun, but I think there are a few emotional walls up that keep me from letting go and really getting into it.

Kisss, for me, it is a great thing. You know, you can kiss a girl whom you love very much, It is meeting of two inseparable souls, It means you love each other deeply.

yayyy, kiss and express love for your loved ones. :D

Even with the right person, it can be awkward. I think sometimes it's the build up that hurts the actual kiss. I think going into it with too much expectation can lead to a disappointing experience, whereas taking it slowly, and letting it happen would likely be better.

Last edited: