What's in a kiss? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's in a kiss?

Kisses are empty if there's no emotion or physical attraction behind them...for me as long as there is passion and emotion kissing is fabulous!

you guys are killing me with the emotion stuff ... :roll: :mrgreen:

A kiss is a wonderful show of affection or attraction .... no passion or emotion needed. Just fun! I swear if I could get you guys out and drunk you'd never be the same ;)

I love smooches! I kiss everyone that will let me :D <---- I need a smooching icon!

I see people trading saliva.

CokeNut said:
I love smooches! I kiss everyone that will let me :D <---- I need a smooching icon!
No thoughts of sanitation?

Quick! Someone patent the Mouth Condom! 99.98% effective protection against germs, bacteria, STD's, and oral pleasure!

CokeNut said:

A kiss is a wonderful show of affection or attraction .... no passion or emotion needed. Just fun! I swear if I could get you guys out and drunk you'd never be the same ;)

You're cracking me up Coke! I think I'm halfway between you and the others. When it means something it's great but it does't have too, sometimes it's just FUN! :D

I could never be a socialite or a European - toooo much kissing and air kissing, what is up with that?!

sriv said:

CokeNut said:

I don't mean that I stick my tongue down everyone's throat! :roll: Just kissing; on the cheek sometimes, a peck on the mouth others, sneaking up behind someone and kissing their neck ... that kind of stuff! Don't you feel nice when someone kisses you? And no not just romantic kisses - your mom tucking you into bed with a kiss, your dad kissing you on the head while he hugs you, your friend hugging and kissing you to thank you for a favor or a gift ...

Reactions: dneecey
sumone said:
I could never be a socialite or a European - toooo much kissing and air kissing, what is up with that?!

I don't like air kissing either ... it goes against everything that kissing is supposed be! It defeats the purpose and it is snobbish :evil:

CokeNut said:
sriv said:

CokeNut said:

I don't mean that I stick my tongue down everyone's throat! :roll: Just kissing; on the cheek sometimes, a peck on the mouth others, sneaking up behind someone and kissing their neck ... that kind of stuff! Don't you feel nice when someone kisses you? And no not just romantic kisses - your mom tucking you into bed with a kiss, your dad kissing you on the head while he hugs you, your friend hugging and kissing you to thank you for a favor or a gift ...
Perhaps you misunderstand the extent of my prudeness.

sriv said:
Perhaps you misunderstand the extent of my prudeness.

No. No I don't. You scare me ... :? ;)

SMOOCHES ANYWAY!!! BIG WET SLOPPY ONES JUST FOR YOU!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

CokeNut said:
sumone said:

I don't like air kissing either ... it goes against everything that kissing is supposed be! It defeats the purpose and it is snobbish :evil:
Europeans do this? Never seen it before... Seen americans pretending to be europeans do it a lot in movies though. A lot of the greeks I know get in close and actually kiss you, no air kissing there...

sumone said:
I would say 99% of the sexiest times in my life were when I was fully clothed!
That is SO true!

First kisses especially... Because of all the building up. All the eye contact, the questions, the non verbal communication that has been going on before hand... When both silently know ... Aaaah... After having dreamt about it for nights...

That's why I'm scared of getting married :roll:

I also find it more mental, symbolic, pure :ugeek:. Kissing can have a very passionate side but it's not animalistic like sex (well, that's not always true, but at least the best kisses, to me...).

*sighs*

CokeNut said:

How about when you're drunk AND in love?
Drunkness might make me kiss someone but I'm certain I won't enjoy it a tenth as much as a kiss like the one described above.

also, what's air kissing?

I am a happy drunk (though I am rarely drunk) and I want everyone else happy so I go around hugging and kissing everyone. Keep in mind that I know this so I only drink heavily with family and friends. They all know me and expect it and they take it in stride. And just for clarification, I am not the drunk that goes around saying "I love ya man" while she's draped all over someone slobbering and and slurring.

Of course a kiss with emotion is infinitely better than one without, but that doesn't mean that the kiss without emotion can't be fun. Come on ... didn't any of you ever play spin the bottle? truth or dare? :? Well I know Sriv hasn't ... ;)

My favorite kisses are the ones I get from Jax after not seeing him for a while ... its actually comic because he's all romantic and loving and his kisses are soft and lingering, and I'm all impatient and the passion is building faster than I can control it (lol! that's assuming I would ever want to control it) and he'll just stop kissing me ... when I catch my breath he starts over again ... :roll:

Whew....I think the temp in this thread just got a bit warmer...Thanks Cokenut!

CokeNut said:
Of course a kiss with emotion is infinitely better than one without, but that doesn't mean that the kiss without emotion can't be fun. Come on ... didn't any of you ever play spin the bottle? truth or dare? :? Well I know Sriv hasn't ... ;)
agreed :D
I like kissing in general. A bit too much for my boyfriend's taste. So I just restrain myself :|

Ah, free love! Open relationships! I would like to try that one day (but it doesn't seem to work in general; jealousy...)

alcyone said:
Whew....I think the temp in this thread just got a bit warmer...Thanks Cokenut!

:mrgreen:

Shaz- said:
CokeNut said:
agreed :D
I like kissing in general. A bit too much for my boyfriend's taste. So I just restrain myself :|

Ah, free love! Open relationships! I would like to try that one day (but it doesn't seem to work in general; jealousy...)

Yeah! an agreement! :D

Too much kissing? Such a thing exists? :|

Blasphemy!! Too much kissing? NEVER....Completely NEVER! NEVER EVER!