What would you do if you weren't afraid? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I would surf, sky dive, scuba dive, and climb better.

Socially I would be more forceful with my ex, demand to be invited to parties, and be a little more forward with men I find attractive.

I think there are some things being afraid keeps us a bit safer though. I really am pretty blunt about who I like. I am becoming more brave.

I'd burn my money and wander the US, hiking mountains and meeting people as I went. Then I'd decide to go to Alaska and live in the wilderness. Then I'd probably eat something poisonous and die.

If I'd never seen Into the Wild I'd probably be doing just that. But happiness is truly better when shared.

If i didn't have fear my life would be so different. I'd (probobly) be better at sports and I'd probobly have a girlfriend too. I'd be "That Guy" who didn't care what the world thought about him. Most of all I would be able to take risks knowing I may end up face down in the mud.

.... I wouldn't be wasting so much time studying for a final tomorrow that's in a subject I care nothing about.

I would have figured out certain things a lot sooner.

I would have gone to art school, like I really wanted to, and like I should have 'way back when.'

I really like the idea of selling all of my stuff. Of burning my house down, even. The only thing I would keep is my car, because my car is my shuttle, my vector to wandering.

I would grab the boy's hand who I have my eyes on, because we definetly have a special bond. We have the romantic spark in our eyes when we talk and we talk about deep things these days as we are like best friends.

I can honestly say that I love him even though we are not in a romantic relationship, because we are so soulfully close. Is this a wrong perception by me or is it okay to love someone romantically anyway?

slap my chemistary teacher

I would grab the boy's hand who I have my eyes on, because we definetly have a special bond. We have the romantic spark in our eyes when we talk and we talk about deep things these days as we are like best friends.

I can honestly say that I love him even though we are not in a romantic relationship, because we are so soulfully close. Is this a wrong perception by me or is it okay to love someone romantically anyway?

I don't know how it could be wrong. Love is more than physical affection, even romantic love. If you feel it, then there is nothing wrong at all.

I fear losing my son, husband, and my mom. I fear dying early and leaving my son and husband alone. I have major anxiety over being murdered, so much so that I can't sleep. My son's appearance into the world only made it worse, because I'm 100% responsible for his life. And I totally fear clowns. :eek:)

I fear not being able to pay our bills so we can live.

If I had no fear, I would probably sleep well, but I would also be in a job I hated. If I had no fear, I would have stepped up to my bosses and demanded a raise equitable to my dedication and the work I put out and the great things I did for the company. I would probably have gotten it, too, and then I'd be completely unhappy and constantly stressed out.

Maybe we have fear, because we need it sometimes.

@SH LOL

I would probably much happier and more productive.

I would get a tattoo. I have wanted one for years. Same one. I just can't see spending money on something I may not want that is permanent. I can't help think of using that money to make my kids lives better.

I definetly feel it and I really love him :love: but maybe what I'm getting at is if it is against cultural norms?

cultural norms destroy opportunities. Just go with it and screw the norm.

Second that ^^

If I weren't afraid (of upsetting people) no one would have to guess what I am thinking.

3636139-You-re-Doing-It-Wrong-0.jpg

633529267782667925-snortingcokeyouredoingitwrong.jpg

Ahhh I think you might be so right ^^ :m105: I'm not going to let my mindghosts convince me that the whole school will look at us when we hold hands :D

Second that ^^

If I weren't afraid (of upsetting people) no one would have to guess what I am thinking.

Aww those pictures actually make me so sad haha :( They really really make me wish that I could help them get on track. I can really relate because I don't like making people upset either, the thought of making anyone sad or dissapointed in me is horrible. If you ever need to talk I'll be here Flavus ^^

Last edited:
Not me

Sorry.
I am fearless.
I do it all.
Any time.

If I wasn't afraid I'd get 250 of these printed on Premium Matt paper, colour on both sides.

BUSINESSCARD1.png

Oh wait... Heh.

be myself, regardless of what other people think