What would you do if you weren't afraid? | INFJ Forum

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Milon

Director of Glomps
Donor
Feb 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ!
Enneagram
6w5 SO
Have you ever thought about it? Most of us live with some fear or another. In many cases, fear prevents us from acting, from pursuing our dreams, even from living.

So think about it. What would you do if you weren't afraid? Let that question expand your horizons and remove your fetters. What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I'll go first. I would tell a certain someone that I really like her.

Actually I did that earlier today, and she likes me back! :D Joy!

I would probably sell most of everything I owned and write for one full year, full-time. And then if I were successful, I'd do it for keeps. :)

Reactions: anica
I am prone to INFJ rage. Without fear, I worry I would probably going on a killing rampage one day.

Assuming that didn't happen, I would run for a political office.

Definitely sell my possessions and go traveling for a year or two...have some mystical experiences...write and write and write.

Reactions: Soulful
Luckily I havent gone that far into my life, where my fears have caused me to miss out on too much. Fear of failiure is definetly one that I have even on this level too though. When I go to university, things are definetly going to change - I won't let myself be inhibited. No one is going to force me to be quiet as if what I say is useless, so that I don't dare to speak up !!

Sell everything I own except for what I need and just roam around doing odd jobs to make money..

If I were not afraid, I would likely be doing alot of devient behavior, and would quickly get myself killed, or destroy my life completly.

Now, if there were no reprecussions, that is a totally different story :D

Follow the wind.

I'll go first. I would tell a certain someone that I really like her.

Actually I did that earlier today, and she likes me back! :D Joy!
=D I'm happy for you!

No fear? Hm... Well, I'm in the process of removing my fear right now. So, I guess I'd go to college in full confidence.

Yes, college and "Growing up" are my biggest fears.

I would allow the power I feel inside me to be used. I fear it is neither the time nor the place to do so.

Walk away from everything and become a pure transcendentalist...

Transcend pure transcendentalism and be everything. (It's just a step to the left and a hop to the right)

ROFLMAO!! Totally doing the time warp in my head now!!

I think I would leave everything i know and take a journey of realization...I would walk where ever the road took me until I reached whatever my soul searches for...

I would lead a bloody revolution to overthrow the mods and adminstrators of this forum, lucky for them the climate of fear they cultivate is working pretty well as a control so far... :tsk:

I would lead a bloody revolution to overthrow the mods and adminstrators of this forum, lucky for them the climate of fear they cultivate is working pretty well as a control so far... :tsk:

draft_lens1876359module8652131photo_fascist-.jpg1205264910