What is your soulmate like? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your soulmate like?

Your Soulmate is Protective

You can be a shy and quiet person, and sometimes doing things out in the world stresses you out.
You need someone who will speak up for you and take care of you when times are tough.

You don't mind being with a partner who likes to be in control, as long as your sweetie isn't controlling.
Above all, your soulmate is confident and competent. You could never be attracted to someone who was immature!

^_^

Your Soulmate is Friendly
You are a very open and extroverted person - and you seek the same in a partner.
Your soulmate doesn't have to be as outgoing as you are, but you'd have trouble being with a wallflower.

You also do best with someone who is responsible and practical. You sometimes need to balance out your easygoing approach to life.
However, you couldn't be with anyone who took things too seriously. You prefer to have a relaxed relationship.

Woot! something other than Protective or Reserved. :p Not that those aren't great too!

she's beautiful and perfect and strong and compassionate and funny and insightful

NO STUPID THIS IS A TEST THREAD NOT A MAKE YOUR OWN ANSWER THREAD.

[MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION] <3

That being said, my soulmate is protective, outgoing, secure, a tad bit controlling but more important is mine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"You are a people person, and you could never be with someone who was too much of an introvert." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You can be a shy and quiet person, and sometimes doing things out in the world stresses you out.
You need someone who will speak up for you and take care of you when times are tough.

You don't mind being with a partner who likes to be in control, as long as your sweetie isn't controlling.
Above all, your soulmate is confident and competent. You could never be attracted to someone who was immature!

so true!

Real, no idealist views or high standards. Nothing a test can tell me. Just real.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"You are a people person, and you could never be with someone who was too much of an introvert." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

There's this thing called copy and paste.. :m027:

You are a very open and extroverted person - and you seek the same in a partner.
Your soulmate doesn't have to be as outgoing as you are, but you'd have trouble being with a wallflower.

You also do best with someone who is responsible and practical. You sometimes need to balance out your easygoing approach to life.
However, you couldn't be with anyone who took things too seriously. You prefer to have a relaxed relationship.

Another for Protective.

What is your soulmate like?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatisyoursoulmatelikequiz/

Your Soulmate is Reserved

Substance matters to you, and you're not really drawn to flashy or overly outgoing people.
You're looking for a partner who will last a lifetime, and your soulmate is equally serious about love.

You aren't a romantic, but you don't mind a partner who is. In fact, you sort of prefer it.
You've got your feet firmly planted on the ground, and you would like someone to get you up in the clouds occasionally!

Although i received reserved, I do like the protective soulmate description :). Seems like a combination of both would be good.

Humph...

I took the test at it was 100% inacurate, so I refuse to post it.:eek:hwell:

^ lol :D

The test has a flaw, it presumes I have a soulmate :noidea: Also, lies! Wallflowers are tasty. *flexes muscles for all those seeking "protective"*

Wow, this all pretty much right! I want a sweetheart who can make me feel safe and love in his arms :mlove2:

Protective.

(change answers)

Protective.

(change answers)

Protective.

o_

I'm not being protected - I'm being held prisoner! :eek:

Face it. Prisoning makes protection waayyy easier. :D
:m177:

Also you don't have to worry about money. XD
It's perfect, believe me. :3

Or we might change your name, and start a new life 200 miles away~
(Meh, way too expensive.. )

What a load of crap. I don't need protecting like that. I'm hardly some fragile thing who needs someone to speak for me. The only part of that that's true is that I *can* be a quiet person. Good day to you, test.