Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What is your soulmate like?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatisyoursoulmatelikequiz/

Your Soulmate is Reserved

Substance matters to you, and you're not really drawn to flashy or overly outgoing people.
You're looking for a partner who will last a lifetime, and your soulmate is equally serious about love.

You aren't a romantic, but you don't mind a partner who is. In fact, you sort of prefer it.
You've got your feet firmly planted on the ground, and you would like someone to get you up in the clouds occasionally!

Your Soulmate is Protective

You can be a shy and quiet person, and sometimes doing things out in the world stresses you out.
You need someone who will speak up for you and take care of you when times are tough.

You don't mind being with a partner who likes to be in control, as long as your sweetie isn't controlling.
Above all, your soulmate is confident and competent. You could never be attracted to someone who was immature!

You can be a shy and quiet person, and sometimes doing things out in the world stresses you out.
You need someone who will speak up for you and take care of you when times are tough.

You don't mind being with a partner who likes to be in control, as long as your sweetie isn't controlling.
Above all, your soulmate is confident and competent. You could never be attracted to someone who was immature!

------
I must have answered something incorrectly. I can't bear to be out of control and absolutely no one has ever accused me of not speaking up for myself.

Your Soulmate is Practical

You are a highly romantic person, so much so that you need a partner to drag you back down to earth.
Your soulmate is reasonable and rational. Your true love doesn't get swept away quite as quickly as you do.

You are likely to have a close circle of friends, and your ideal partner has equally valuable friendships.
You are a people person, and you could never be with someone who was too much of an introvert.

:D

Maybe the last part is the opposite!

As an aside, I realized this today. My soul mate absolutely has to have nerves of steel. I don't want to hear any screaming from the passenger seat as I whiz around corners.

she's beautiful and perfect and strong and compassionate and funny and insightful

Above all, your soulmate is confident and competent. You could never be attracted to someone who was immature

protective.png

I hate that it got basically the right answer when I didn't like ANY of the answers to some of those questions.

:m032:

10 for Protective now. :3
But no wonder I guess. <3

Yeah, I got protective also... xD

reserved.png

Your Soulmate is Reserved

Substance matters to you, and you're not really drawn to flashy or overly outgoing people.
You're looking for a partner who will last a lifetime, and your soulmate is equally serious about love.

You aren't a romantic, but you don't mind a partner who is. In fact, you sort of prefer it.

You've got your feet firmly planted on the ground, and you would like someone to get you up in the clouds occasionally!

Forget clouds. My head is currently in a different dimension at the moment. :m083:

Last edited: