What is the worst movie you have ever seen? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

A low budget horror called 'Jack Frost', which was simultaneously the best film I had ever seen.

That new Harold and Kuhmaar go to Guantanamo bay or something like that. They totally messed it up. I rented it and turned it off about ten mins into it. It sucked so bad!!

That new Harold and Kuhmaar go to Guantanamo bay or something like that. They totally messed it up. I rented it and turned it off about ten mins into it. It sucked so bad!!

Yes, but that redhead girl was hot? AM I RIGHT!?

Top Gun

Not that bad? Kuhmaar is beating off at the beginning? And Harold won't smoke weed on a plane? They are supposed to be pot heads. And they were arguing the whole time. Sorry the first one is the best. The second one they totally messed it up. They need to take some cues from Cheech And Chong.

Whaaaaaat? I hate you.

Worst films I've ever seen were Harry Potter, Twilight, and American Pie, oh and probably every Will Ferrell film ever made with MAYBE the exception of A Night at the Roxbury

"The Happening"

It could've been a very good movie but the actors(Mark Walhberg?) was horrondeous and the explanation they gave about the "happening" could've been elaborated alot more.

I actually loved the concept but yes... it did seem to fall flat on its face. And I was quite disappointed with Mark's performance as I am usually a fan.

I most definitely agree. And in case anyone needs convincing....

[YOUTUBE]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJWpmPGCR1c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJWpmPGCR1c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/YOUTUBE]

Arnold's oneliners were probably the only saving grace of the movie for their unintentional hilarity.

are you kidding? I LOVED (and still enjoy it) that movie! It's so quirky.

A low budget horror called 'Jack Frost', which was simultaneously the best film I had ever seen.

I remember when I was about 11 and watching ol' Jackie and the babe get busy in the shower!

Heh. Rock and Rule...I remember seeing that on late night cable a loooong time ago - maybe on Showtime. I remember seeing it and American Pop and Heavy Metal all around the same time, and I remember getting a headache after seeing them.

I was a weird kid; certain animated shows and comic magazines marketed towards adults (i.e. Mad Magazine) gave me headaches after I read them.

Whaaaaaat? I hate you.

Worst films I've ever seen were Harry Potter, Twilight, and American Pie, oh and probably every Will Ferrell film ever made with MAYBE the exception of A Night at the Roxbury

Definitely agree with the Twilight and latest Harry Potter movie.

I actually liked the new Harry Potter movie :m035: It made me so sad when they Killed Dumbledore :(