What is an INFJ's view on an ENTP? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is an INFJ's view on an ENTP?

I didn't meaaan to get off topic

*points at inwomb*

I did not mean to get off topic either xD..anyhow I think ENTP's are awesome, just a bit to outgoing for me xD

Reactions: ENTroP
I like adorable shy people but I'm not outgoing enough to win one over. It never works out.

ExxPs often really like me, though. It's kind of freaky.

The short of it.

Male ENTPs drive me crazy more or less.

Femaile ENTPs they seem alright but I'm not sure yet.

But ENTPs in a lot of ways drive me crazy not in a good way.lol

But lurker makes me want to tack down a Entp girl just to be sure.

Last edited:
Can I just say INTPs are annoying
Unfortunately, I have to agree :( I have an INTP friend who's driving me mad by not listening (and thus, not getting what anyone says!) D=< It's not that hard!!!

ENTPs are pretty nice though :) They seem more open minded and less restrained.

The ENTP's (and INTP's) I have met in real life have bugged the hell out of me. For my likings they are far too head strong, "always right", stubborn, and disorganized for me. I actually do better with ESTP's believe it or not. That isnt to say that I will disregard an ENTP right away, but more often then not I end up being severely irked by them. TP's as a general rule bug me, so I think it boils down to me having a strong distaste for Ti, and when it is put together with Ne (regardless of order), it drives me batty. Now despite me saying all this, I don't hate the ENTP's and INTP's here, as people have thought in the past.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
The ENTP's (and INTP's) I have met in real life have bugged the hell out of me. For my likings they are far too head strong, "always right", stubborn, and disorganized for me. I actually do better with ESTP's believe it or not. That isnt to say that I will disregard an ENTP right away, but more often then not I end up being severely irked by them. TP's as a general rule bug me, so I think it boils down to me having a strong distaste for Ti, and when it is put together with Ne (regardless of order), it drives me batty. Now despite me saying all this, I don't hate the ENTP's and INTP's here, as people have thought in the past.

for me its the Ne Ti combo just drives me nuts.

The Ne really gratis against me. And the NT mentality can really bug me in general.

Are ENTP's and ENFP's similar in the same way that INTJ and INFJ's are? I think ENFP's are absolutely adorable but don't know any ENTPs.

Are ENTP's and ENFP's similar in the same way that INTJ and INFJ's are? I think ENFP's are absolutely adorable but don't know any ENTPs.
I was wondering this too. My ENFP roommate and I can talk about theories all day. In fact, we have. I imagine that this is more due to Ne, and that ENTPs are similar in this way.

INTP's are rare, almost as rare as INFJ's. How many INTP's can anyone have met IRL to make general statements of dislike for ~1% of the human population? Notwithstanding the puerile behavior on INTPc, there is so much variation within any MBTI type and there is so much more about a person beyond his or her MBTI type that stating a dislike for a personality type in general is illogical and similar to the same kind of wrong thinking that characterizes racism. Don't stereotype and don't generalize from limited, anecdotal experience.

INTP's are rare, almost as rare as INFJ's. How many INTP's can anyone have met IRL to make general statements of dislike for ~1% of the human population? Notwithstanding the puerile behavior on INTPc, there is so much variation within any MBTI type and there is so much more about a person beyond his or her MBTI type that stating a dislike for a personality type in general is illogical and similar to the same kind of wrong thinking that characterizes racism. Don't stereotype and don't generalize from limited, anecdotal experience.

Ladies and gentlemen we have an INTP here. :m187:

Aww. Two, actually. I find NTs kinda cute, in general. I just want to squeeze their cheeks and call them "dumpling" because I know they would hate it. Not really, though. *blink*

Reactions: ENTroP
Aww. Two, actually. I find NTs kinda cute, in general. I just want to squeeze their cheeks and call them "dumpling" because I know they would hate it. Not really, though. *blink*

lol, my point xD. My Ti and Ne is strong so I guess this sort of makes me associate better with xNTP's.