Attachments

• springwood_preview.jpg
    springwood_preview.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1
Ink_Sea_by_ahermin.jpg

2339658630_30ae728e0a.jpg

shutterstock_roller_coaster.jpg

Me.

My inner life is about struggles, and then hopes!!!

My inner world is very fluid. I think and feel in continuous streams of pictures, colours and emotions that all travel at the speed of light or so it seems, some come to the fore to be analysed, mulled over, played with and then slows down in a moment when a sudden understanding occurs and then reverts back to its travels in its new form making way for something else to come to the fore. These streams can have variations of chaos or have a tranquil feel and I absolutely love spending time here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
My inner world is very fluid. I think and feel in continuous streams of pictures, colours and emotions that all travel at the speed of light or so it seems, some come to the fore to be analysed, mulled over, played with and then slows down in a moment when a sudden understanding occurs and then reverts back to its travels in its new form making way for something else to come to the fore. These streams can have variations of chaos or have a tranquil feel and I absolutely love spending time here.
6219.jpg
6219.jpg
water_splash.jpg

this is fun.

Last edited:
6219.jpg
6219.jpg
water_splash.jpg

this is fun.
thank you :kiss: can't see the first two though (temporary server error) but the water one is pretty good - you got what I was trying to say - yay - usually I suck at expressing myself.

Chaos........ busy busy busy........... neverending stream of thoughts and ideas and intuitive processing of such............ imagination is always going very strong.... but the intuitive processing of imaginative ideas means there's always a LOT happening

every piece of information that I get...... can be subject to a lot of processing

Last edited:
I like this, it's very unique

Thanks. I have an interesting way of perceiving the world, the identity tree that shapes my life would want to flow now.

flkpwi.jpgg

I'm always constantly looking for that "light at the end of the tunnel". But I liked this photo.

Last edited:
2mrxjbs.jpg