What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner?

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about CB. I mean, it could stand for so many different things. Like Chunky Butt, Chubby Bitch, Cat Beater, etc. I would rather you spell it out completely. And add Ms. before it. It sounds sassier.

Yes, CB is fine, EH. ;)

Now, I have to go. Jesus is just about to enter me. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ms. ... oh ic. Txt me. <3

The way I see it, you're reading Harry Potter and getting The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo out of it.

I'll have some of this, please!

shutupandtakemymoneys.jpg

At the exact moment of my death I shall asked for forgiveness.... I understand this works.

The truth is though, I want no part of the heaven described of in the bible. It would be a very lonely place. Jesus would be there and...hmm... I think thats about it.

Sounds nice and peaceful with two cool smart dudes and angels.:D

WWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh me want bbiiiggg MANI!!:p none of that to listen to.

Last edited:
According to your own definition, you are a "bigot" then. can you see what I mean :D?

That is where you are wrong Lucy...I don’t have hate for the beliefs of others...I have stated time and time again that it is not my place to discount what someone else believes.
What I am against is someone else telling others that they are flat out wrong, going to hell, ignorant, false prophets, etc.
Anyone has the right to believe anything they wish to believe in my own opinion...no one has the right though, to tell anyone else that their beliefs are wrong.
You and SG can believe what you both believe...you can believe that a golden monkey man from Mars is the savior if you so wish...it’s when you start trying to shove your beliefs down the throats of someone else that I have a problem with.
It’s called “tolerance”...maybe you don’t think gays are going to heaven - fine.
Maybe you don’t think abortion is a right women should have - fine.
Etc, etc...but the fact of the matter is, not everyone adheres to what YOU believe.
If SG came on here in a manner that wasn’t so aggressive, arrogant, and demeaning of people who believe differently then I would have NO problem with him whatsoever.
You and I have always debated about certain differences in beliefs Lucy, and I have never once put you down for it, I have never called you ignorant or been intolerant of what you believe...you have treated me with the same respect and for that I thank you.

Just so it’s clear-
Bigot : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial, ethnic, or religious group) with hatred and intolerance.

Last edited:
Bigotry is a very tricky term...it has power for the person that use it first...otherwise we could all accuse ourself of bigotry, and the word wouldn't have any power, any taste to it. So whosoever open the mouth first and say "You are a bigot" has won the game...Its a matter of speed, not of truth.

edit: and woe when truth equals speed, for everything is motion in our world.

It has nothing to do with who says it first Lucy.

Tell me...do you think Jesus was/is tolerant of people who had/have different beliefs than he does?

Also, please enlighten me...do you think that SG is going to win anyone over with the way he spreads the message he is trying to convey?

IMO, he is actually doing the exact opposite of what he says he is supposedly trying to do...he is turning people away from what he is saying, he is causing them to be angry, irritated, and he is belittling people. If he is commanded to spread the message of God and the Bible (as he says he is) then he is in actuality - fucking it all up royally (pardon my French).

Reactions: muir and say what
1. What is God?
2. Is there a God?
3. What is a Sin?

More questions appear to arise from a question like this.

Last edited:
That is where you are wrong Lucy...I don’t have hate for the beliefs of others...I have stated time and time again that it is not my place to discount what someone else believes.
What I am against is someone else telling others that they are flat out wrong, going to hell, ignorant, false prophets, etc.
Anyone has the right to believe anything they wish to believe in my own opinion...no one has the right though, to tell anyone else that their beliefs are wrong.
You and SG can believe what you both believe...you can believe that a golden monkey man from Mars is the savior if you so wish...it’s when you start trying to shove your beliefs down the throats of someone else that I have a problem with.
It’s called “tolerance”...maybe you don’t think gays are going to heaven - fine.
Maybe you don’t think abortion is a right women should have - fine.
Etc, etc...but the fact of the matter is, not everyone adheres to what YOU believe.
If SG came on here in a manner that wasn’t so aggressive, arrogant, and demeaning of people who believe differently then I would have NO problem with him whatsoever.
You and I have always debated about certain differences in beliefs Lucy, and I have never once put you down for it, I have never called you ignorant or been intolerant of what you believe...you have treated me with the same respect and for that I thank you.

Just so it’s clear-
Bigot : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial, ethnic, or religious group) with hatred and intolerance.

Yet with all due respect and as a friend :D, you are still a bigot, according to the definition. Just think about it...
[MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] you are a bigot too, my friend.

Actualy: we are all bigots, such is the nature of this absur...I mean awesome word :D But still it remains bigot the one who is first called a bigot.

It has nothing to do with who says it first Lucy.
Well... yes, otherwise the word wouldn't have any...sense.

Tell me...do you think Jesus was/is tolerant of people who had/have different beliefs than he does?

Also, please enlighten me...do you think that SG is going to win anyone over with the way he spreads the message he is trying to convey?

IMO, he is actually doing the exact opposite of what he says he is supposedly trying to do...he is turning people away from what he is saying, he is causing them to be angry, irritated, and he is belittling people. If he is commanded to spread the message of God and the Bible (as he says he is) then he is in actuality - fucking it all up royally (pardon my French).
Probably yes.

Yet with all due respect and as a friend :D, you are still a bigot, according to the definition. Just think about it...

Actualy: we are all bigots, such is the nature of this absur...I mean awesome word :D But still it remains bigot the one who is first called a bigot.

How did I get dragged into this?

Reactions: Skarekrow
@the you are a bigot too, my friend.

There is a difference between having prejudicious in one’s mind Lucy and following them and acting on them.
Yes, everyone has prejudices...perhaps even subconsciously...but here is the difference Lucy - like most people, I try and recognize when I am thinking in such a way and to counteract it...such thoughts of intolerance rarely if ever, get to the point to where I believe them to be correct and then act on them.
I think you are misunderstanding the word my friend...let’s not play semantics. SG is highly intolerant of anyone who believes differently than he does...THAT is why I have a problem with him Lucy...not because of his beliefs.
Well... yes, otherwise the word wouldn't have any...sense.

Probably yes.
Once again...why should it matter who calls who what first? It doesn’t...what really stings in his case, is that there is truth to it...not that I called him that first.

Reactions: the

I think you are mistaking someone disagreeing with a belief or an opinion, and being a bigot. You can disagree with someone fundamentally, and not be a bigot. To be a bigot there needs to be hate and intolerance...I can disagree with what'chu all say, but I still love you all.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Girl I once knew and almost dated wanted a "pet" name. I was completely clueless and annoyed it was being asked of me. So I started calling her an Ocelot. To which she wanted to know what it meant. I told her it was the first thing I thought of. In the end, we never went out. This is the same girl who would talk to everyone BUT me.

Interesting that Ocelot and Lassi have been brought up in as many days. Either I am projecting onto people here, "God" is playing with me or the world is full of coincidence.

Girl I once knew and almost dated wanted a "pet" name. I was completely clueless and annoyed it was being asked of me. So I started calling her an Ocelot. To which she wanted to know what it meant. I told her it was the first thing I thought of. In the end, we never went out. This is the same girl who would talk to everyone BUT me.

Interesting that Ocelot and Lassi have been brought up in as many days. Either I am projecting onto people here, "God" is playing with me or the world is full of coincidence.

My mother had one (an ocelot) as a pet when she was a young girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother had one (an ocelot) as a pet when she was a young girl.

Thats pretty cool! I debated getting a lynx for a while. I finally decided not to when I read they like to find the highest area in your house and jump on you.