What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner?

You know, a wise person keeps his mouth shut when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Yet, no matter how much Scripture I quote on this forum, everyone insists that I'm making it up.

Why don't you
read it yourself?

The only person you're harming is yourself.

You have all been warned, and you all will be damned, if God does not CAUSE you to believe on his Son.

Read John 3:16-18 :

These are the WORDS of CHRIST HIMSELF:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,

that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world,

but that the world through Him might be saved.

He who believes in Him is not condemned;

but he who does not believe is condemned already

because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Believing WHATEVER you WANT, is NOT FAITH in CHRIST.

Believing in a "CHRIST" of your own IMAGINATION is NOT FAITH in CHRIST.

Believing on CHRIST as REVEALED in the SCRIPTURES is FAITH in CHRIST.

You MUST BELIEVE on CHRIST as REVEALED in the SCRIPTURES, or you have believed in VAIN, and you will go to Hell.

REPENT and BELIEVE on the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Call on HIM, and you WILL be SAVED.

Last edited:
You know, a wise person keeps his mouth shut when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Yet, no matter how much Scripture I quote on this forum, everyone insists that I'm making it up.

Why don't you
read it yourself?

You have all been warned, and you all will be damned, if God does not CAUSE you to believe on his Son.

You MUST BELIEVE on CHRIST as REVEALED in the SCRIPTURES, or you have believed in VAIN, and you will go to Hell.

No one thinks you are making it up…we just think you are an a-hole.

No one thinks you are making it up…we just think you are an a-hole.

Then that's what you think of CHRIST, because I'm just showing you what HE said.

Once again, you aren't hurting ME, you are ONLY CONDEMNING YOURSELF.

Last edited:

Why don't you
read it yourself?

These are the WORDS of CHRIST HIMSELF:

Why do you keep going on then as if you're doing something?

If what you say is true then why do you keep pinning it on us? You told me earlier that God will MAKE me believe if I'm meant to. So why are you treating us like we have something to do with it?

If what you say is true then nothing will ever escape the hand of God, and nobody can ever be led astray, neither by lies nor omission.

Also you are basically admitting that you are in fact a robot.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Why do you keep going on then as if you're doing something?

If what you say is true then why do you keep pinning it on us? You told me earlier that God will MAKE me believe if I'm meant to. So why are you treating us like we have something to do with it?

If what you say is true then nothing will ever escape the hand of God, and nobody can ever be led astray, neither by lies nor omission.

Also you are basically admitting that you are in fact a robot.

Because the means that God ordained is the preaching of the Gospel of Christ.

You cannot believe something you've never heard, can you?

1 Corinthians 1:21-30 :

"For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God,

it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified,

to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called,

both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God
. "

There are many here who THINK they know Christ, and THINK they know the Scriptures, but they DON'T.

Even the few who actually DO read the Scriptures, have absolutely NO UNDERSTANDING.

But most of the people who are opening their mouths have NO IDEA what the Scriptures say.

And so I present them here so that you WILL KNOW, and that God might be pleased to SAVE YOU.

Most likely, there WILL come a time when I won't preach here anymore, and you may have missed your last opportunity to hear it.

And you'll go on in unbelief, and perish in your sins, unless God himself intervenes.

And I pray that he will, for Christ's sake.

Last edited:

There are many here who THINK they know Christ, and THINK they know the Scriptures, but they DON'T.

Even the few who actually DO read the Scriptures, have absolutely NO UNDERSTANDING.

But most of the people who are opening their mouths have NO IDEA what the Scriptures say.

And so I present them here so that you WILL KNOW, and that God might be pleased to SAVE YOU.

Are you choosing to tell me, or are you being made to tell me?

Are you choosing to tell me, or are you being made to tell me?

BOTH.

God CAUSES me to believe on his Son, and to love his Son, and to faithfully preach the words of his Son.

He took my natural will and BROKE it. Now, my will is to do the will of God.

And if God saves anyone, he first BREAKS their will, and gives them a NEW will to please HIM.

I pray he will do that for you.

[MENTION=11142]SovereignGrace[/MENTION] you should take your own advice and get to know the Father and His Son personally. I think your views on many things will change immensely when you actually have a personal relationship that is alive and flowing. His love.is.the answer not our works.

Reactions: apemon

Most likely, there WILL come a time when I won't preach here anymore, and you may have missed your last opportunity to hear it.

And you'll go on in unbelief, and perish in your sins, unless God himself intervenes.

And I pray that he will, for Christ's sake.

You THINK you know the scriptures…you THINK you know Christ…you THINK you are saved.
But you don’t really know SG…you don’t know Jesus anymore than the next guy.
The Bible has been, and still is being interpreted in an infinite amount of different ways.
You have presented your view of how it is interpreted and that is fine…
The problem is you don’t come here to DISCUSS anything…you have only come on here and condemned others…that isn’t what Jesus did.
Jesus preached love and acceptance…you preach intolerance and damnation.
Take your hate speech to another forum.
I’m sure there is some uber-conservative Christian forum where you will find others to call “false prophets” who are not as stupid and ignorant as we are here on this one.
Perhaps you may even learn something about the Bible that you didn’t already know ( though I doubt you think that is possible in your mind ).
We are tired of your arrogance…not everyone has the same beliefs as you do…damning them to Hell and calling them names certainly isn’t going to change their mind.
What was that verse again about casting the first stone?
How prideful and arrogant are you to judge others on here whom you don’t know the first thing about?
Even if someone responds to you with their own view of the Bible and the message of Jesus…instead of trying to teach them what you think is the right interpretation and view you tell them that they are ignorant of the Bible…so you basically call them “stupid”…then/or call them a “false prophet”…then/or tell them they are going to burn in Hell with blood on their hands. That is the absolutely WRONG way to sway the opinions and beliefs of people….it just doesn’t work like that…never has, never will.
You have to earn respect by showing respect SG…not contempt.
It has nothing to do with what you believe…but rather by the way you present it.
How do you know YOU yourself are not a false prophet? Do you think that a false prophet would necessarily know that they are a false prophet?
Highly doubtful.
Speak to people with some respect and quit jumping to the fire and brimstone speech and I guarantee people will actually listen to what you have to say.
Although…maybe that bridge is burned already…you may want to just try another forum where you haven’t pissed everyone you have come into contact with off.
Best of luck.

[MENTION=11142]SovereignGrace[/MENTION] you should take your own advice and get to know the Father and His Son personally. I think your views on many things will change immensely when you actually have a personal relationship that is alive and flowing. His love.is.the answer not our works.

Read the Scriptures.

You will quickly find that SIN, HELL, JUDGEMENT and GOD'S WRATH are FUNDAMENTAL BIBLICAL DOCTRINES.

You CAN NOT have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with GOD without the BLOOD ATONEMENT of CHRIST, without him BEARING the WRATH of GOD for your SIN.

You are a SINNER. I am a SINNER. The whole human race is NOTHING BUT SIN.

WE ALL FELL in ADAM, when he sinned against God, and brought DEATH on all his DESCENDANTS.

ADAM was CAST OUT from GOD'S PRESENCE because of his SIN, and the ONLY WAY BACK is THROUGH CHRIST.

And without FAITH in CHRIST, AS REVEALED in THE SCRIPTURES, your PHONY "CHRIST" will TAKE YOU to HELL.

You don't know the FIRST THING about GOD'S LOVE if you don't know about his JUSTICE.

He MUST PUNISH EVERY SIN.

He will either punish your sins by sending you to Hell, or he will SAVE YOU by FAITH in HIS SON.

I don't have to LOOK INTO your HEART to TELL YOU YOU'RE LOST.

I can tell you you're lost, by reading your posts.

You are TOTALLY IGNORANT of what it says in the SCRIPTURES. And you think you are "GOOD". That makes you SELF-RIGHTEOUS.

I am the only one here who ACKNOWLEDGES that I am NOTHING but a SINNER, yet I am the one being called self-righteous.

Meanwhile, I have pointed the way to salvation countless times, and so the blood is NOT on MY HANDS.

Once again:

YOU MUST REPENT and BELIEVE on CHRIST, or you WILL BE CONDEMNED for your sins.

John 3:18 :

"“He who believes in Him is not condemned;

but he who does not believe is condemned already,

because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "

Last edited:
Read the Scriptures.

You will quickly find that SIN, HELL, JUDGEMENT and GOD'S WRATH are FUNDAMENTAL BIBLICAL DOCTRINES.

You CAN NOT have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with GOD without the BLOOD ATONEMENT of CHRIST, without him BEARING the WRATH of GOD for your SIN.

You are a SINNER. I am a SINNER. The whole human race is NOTHING BUT SIN.

ADAM was CAST OUT from GOD'S PRESENCE because of his SIN, and the ONLY WAY BACK is THROUGH CHRIST.

And without FAITH in CHRIST, AS REVEALED in THE SCRIPTURES, your PHONY "CHRIST" will TAKE YOU to HELL.

You don't know the FIRST THING about GOD'S LOVE if you don't know about his JUSTICE.

He MUST PUNISH EVERY SIN.

He will either punish your sins by sending you to Hell, or he will SAVE YOU by FAITH in HIS SON.

I don't have to LOOK INTO your HEART to TELL YOU YOU'RE LOST.

I can tell you you're lost, by reading your posts.

You are TOTALLY IGNORANT of what it says in the SCRIPTURES. And you think you are "GOOD". That makes you SELF-RIGHTEOUS.

I am the only one here who ACKNOWLEDGES that I am NOTHING but a SINNER, yet I am the one being called self-righteous.

Meanwhile, I have pointed the way to salvation countless times, and so the blood is NOT on MY HANDS.

Once again:

YOU MUST REPENT and BELIEVE on CHRIST, or you WILL BE CONDEMNED for your sins.

John 3:18 :

"“He who believes in Him is not condemned;

but he who does not believe is condemned already,

because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "

Once again…calling names..”ignorant” etc…
You actually have the gall to call HIM “self-righteous”
LMAO!
If ANYONE here is self-righteous I would put you at the top of the list.
Keep throwing those stones SG…keep em’ coming!

Reactions: say what
Once again…calling names..”ignorant” etc…
You actually have the gall to call HIM “self-righteous”
LMAO!
If ANYONE here is self-righteous I would put you at the top of the list.
Keep throwing those stones SG…keep em’ coming!

You don't know what self-righteousness is.

All of us are BORN self-righteous, and we'll DIE self-righteous, unless God shows us WHAT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS.

Christ ALONE is righteous, and his righteousness is given to ALL who BELIEVE on his NAME.

And without that righteousness of Christ as your own, you will face God in judgment when you die.

Don't face God in judgment, call on the name of Christ. Seek his MERCY, and he WILL forgive you.

BOTH.

God CAUSES me to believe on his Son, and to love his Son, and to faithfully preach the words of his Son.

And if God saves anyone, he first BREAKS their will, and gives them a NEW will to please HIM.

Peace and mercy, I don't really know what to say.

What we feel and believe... it's so interesting, isn't it? It's almost strange in a way to be so convicted. Yes I find it very interesting...

I've been angsty and upset lately. But over the past few days I've been progressively healing and working, and meditating. And now I come to a place where I simply find you interesting. It came to my awareness that this is only a thing and I don't have to be upset. I don't have to make you my enemy. I'm in communion and have no enmity with you but yet I have a different opinion.

Isn't that interesting?

If the past is any indication you will probably not relate, but that's ok. Your persistence somehow struck a chord with me I think. It seems so much easier to just listen and find you interesting. It may seem strange but that is actually kind of nice with the way I feel right now.

This is just me being honest. Don't worry about what you're about to say next.

Peace and mercy, I don't really know what to say.

What we feel and believe... it's so interesting, isn't it? It's almost strange in a way to be so convicted. Yes I find it very interesting...

I've been angsty and upset lately. But over the past few days I've been progressively healing and working, and meditating. And now I come to a place where I simply find you interesting. It came to my awareness that this is only a thing and I don't have to be upset. I don't have to make you my enemy. I'm in communion and have no enmity with you but yet I have a different opinion.

Isn't that interesting?

If the past is any indication you will probably not relate, but that's ok. Your persistence somehow struck a chord with me I think. It seems so much easier to just listen and find you interesting. It may seem strange but that is actually kind of nice with the way I feel right now.

This is just me being honest. Don't worry about what you're about to say next.

Well, that's certainly a step in the right direction, in that it's just wise not to argue when you don't know what you're talking about.

But if you keep focusing on ME, and not the MESSAGE I'm preaching, then it will do you no good, spiritually.

You are LOST and God's wrath is hanging over your head. And without faith in Christ, it will, at last, FALL on you.

You MUST come to Christ for mercy and forgiveness.

God COMMANDS you to come, or he will DAMN you to HELL.

You are a SINNER. You need MERCY. Come to CHRIST.

BOTH.

That's interesting I've never heard a stance that assumes people have free will but God destroys it to bring them salvation. Brings up a whole bunch of questions.

[MENTION=11142]SovereignGrace[/MENTION] first please quote a scripture that actually mentions hell and please provide references in the original language so that I know the word it came from is not being transliterated incorrectly. Second when did I ever claim to be better than anyone else. Third not once have I questioned whether you are genuinely saved or not, why? Because it is not my place to judge your heart and neither is it your place to judge anyone else's. What I can judge is the fruit of your words and it is producing hatred, condemnation, anger, strife, bitterness, and grief just to name a few. I am speaking to you in love yet you seem to have ignored everything I have said and responded in a very angry way. It would seem that you could use some love brother and I am praying you receive it in a very immense and powerful way that will pull the blinders off your eyes and break the chains holding you down in misery.

Reactions: Skarekrow
That's interesting I've never heard a stance that assumes people have free will but God destroys it to bring them salvation. Brings up a whole bunch of questions.

It's out there, I've heard it once or twice from predestination believers.

I've done a lot of church going and seminars when I was younger and I've heard it. It doesn't seem to be all too common because it comes with the wrath preaching and strident positions on how everybody else is lost, and most people aren't having that.

When I've seen it it either comes from an individual or small enclave within a church, or from a small and tight church, some times with lots of legalism and Sunday best type of stuff.

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] it's sad because people are brought up that way and so many never realize the error in it and how much more harm they do than good. It makes me cry how many "Christians" spread so much fear and hatred.

It's out there, I've heard it once or twice from predestination believers.

I've done a lot of church going and seminars when I was younger and I've heard it. It doesn't seem to be all too common because it comes with the wrath preaching and strident positions on how everybody else is lost, and most people aren't having that.

When I've seen it it either comes from an individual or small enclave within a church, or from a small and tight church, some times with lots of legalism and Sunday best type of stuff.

It's just seems an odd decision to make, God gives us free will when he created man in his image, but later takes it away because it damns him to hell. Weird huh...

It's just seems an odd decision to make, God gives us free will when he created man in his image, but later takes it away because it damns him to hell. Weird huh...

Yeah. This actually wouldn't be the first time I've tried to make this point. I've done this a lot over the years. That's actually one of the reasons I tend to lose myself and get irritated because the same things come up again.

Some times I just have to wonder why I bother. Repeating the same cycle over and over.