What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner?

[video=youtube;sLwN3Wxr-j0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLwN3Wxr-j0[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
2djyxkm.png

What does it take for a sinner to be saved?

What does it take for a sinner to be saved?

In short, it takes God's will, God's work, God's grace, and God's Son.

Nothing from the sinner. Even FAITH is the GIFT of God.

If God doesn't save the sinner by sovereign, omnipotent grace, that sinner will never be saved.

Only through faith in the person and finished work of Christ on the cross, can a sinner be reconciled to God.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of
God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

[video=youtube;ocfSHE0N3a4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocfSHE0N3a4[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
You dislike, and refuse to accept the beliefs of anyone who’s vary even slightly from your own...which is the definition of a “bigot”.
According to your own definition, you are a "bigot" then. can you see what I mean :D?

I honestly just don't get it. I'm not trying to put down anyone's beliefs here, but the concept of original sin and the need to be saved or redeemed from this sin makes very little sense to me. Why would God create this whole universe just so we can be judged? Why send a soul to hell for all eternity? Wouldn't a creator show compassion toward humans and wait until everyone found their way back to him?
Some people never want to turn back to Him...the gates of hell are locked on the inside, not on the outside.

We have Rothschilds, international intelligence agencies and now the Holy See at our humble web forum??

Not to mention the israeli military! Don't forget their little visit!

When you stir a hornets nest they come buzzing around

Bigotry is a very tricky term...it has power for the person that use it first...otherwise we could all accuse ourself of bigotry, and the word wouldn't have any power, any taste to it. So whosoever open the mouth first and say "You are a bigot" has won the game...Its a matter of speed, not of truth.

edit: and woe when truth equals speed, for everything is motion in our world.

Last edited:
Not to mention the israeli military! Don't forget their little visit!

When you stir a hornets nest they come buzzing around

Bah, I got myself into a nest of bubmblebees as a kid and I'm still here.

Bah, I got myself into a nest of bubmblebees as a kid and I'm still here.

They sting through perception. They control reality through controlling perception

Their entire system is a house of cards built on false perceptions

What happens when people see through the illusion?

I'm confused.

image.jpg

At the exact moment of my death I shall asked for forgiveness.... I understand this works.

The truth is though, I want no part of the heaven described of in the bible. It would be a very lonely place. Jesus would be there and...hmm... I think thats about it.

At the exact moment of my death I shall asked for forgiveness.... I understand this works.

The truth is though, I want no part of the heaven described of in the bible. It would be a very lonely place. Jesus would be there and...hmm... I think thats about it.

Just you and jesus...and maybe a foosball table...for all eternity?

And jesus always lets you win...which is fun....for a while...

Darn it I blocked muir a long time ago again and I cant see those posts any more but I can see that I was quoted. Darn it.

Just let jesus enter you

I don't think my husband would approve, but if God says it's right then I must not question it. Enter me, J.C.!

Yeah...now that CB, can I breviate your name [MENTION=6281]CrazyBeautiful[/MENTION]? Its going to make things so much easier when I am drunk... anyway now that she let me see your post [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] (though I wont see the next if you respond to this) I have to say that letting any man enter me will never happen, ever. Like, there is absolute truth out there, truth that cant ever be disputed and this is one of those truths. Not that theres anything wrong with people that want that, its just not me.

Now that thats out of the way. On to other things.

Yeah...now that CB, can I breviate your name [MENTION=6281]CrazyBeautiful[/MENTION]? Its going to make things so much easier when I am drunk... anyway now that she let me see your post [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] (though I wont see the next if you respond to this) I have to say that letting any man enter me will never happen, ever. Like, there is absolute truth out there, truth that cant ever be disputed and this is one of those truths. Not that theres anything wrong with people that want that, its just not me.

Now that thats out of the way. On to other things.

Yeah, I don't know how I feel about CB. I mean, it could stand for so many different things. Like Chunky Butt, Chubby Bitch, Cat Beater, etc. I would rather you spell it out completely. And add Ms. before it. It sounds sassier.

Yes, CB is fine, EH. ;)

Now, I have to go. Jesus is just about to enter me. I'll let you know how it goes.