What do you do when you feel low? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do you do when you feel low?

Cry, release all my emotions, listen to music to help me in this process, walk around, reflect.

I hide, I cry, I sleep, I listen to music...

:m068:

I punch and break shit...then relax with a blunt:m051:

I smoke a cigar and try and figure crap out

Sit in a dark room with a lone light bulb above my head while I ponder on things.
Occasionally I'll listen to classical music or take a lone stroll.

Last edited:
I usually put on some upbeat music and dance around the house. If not that, then it's either watching a feel-good movie, or reading a book.

When i'm down I don't really feel like talking to anyone about it, so I just spend time doing things by myself.

- I watch romantic comedies on television and eat everything I have in house. This is good to feel better on short terms but doesn't really help in the end. But it requires less effort and I'm a lazy person :D

- Best for me to do is to wallow in the emotion and go as far in it as I go by listening to sad music and crying. And then meditate, play piano and find my center again

Moments of crying are painful, but there is a higher level of pain that is not accompanied by tears. It's a mix of fury, disappointment, betrayal, and helplessness. I try to keep up with things i'm supposed to be doing so i don't feel even worse for letting off. I try to find someone who i want to talk about it with. If that fails, I'll whine about it on infjs.com.