What Do You Do That's Annoying? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Do You Do That's Annoying?

I don't think I do this much anymore, but hum. I've repressed my singing quite a bit too. But then again, I mostly just do those when I'm in an exceedingly good mood. I wouldn't say I'm sad or anything, but I'm not as easily cheered up.

I'm pretty indecisive.

What do you want for dinner? We have this or that.
Uh...it doesn't matter :)
But which would you prefer?
I don't have a preference...
Pick one!
Uh..............................................that...?

I wouldn't say this annoys people but I sound pissed off a lot. I'm really not angry though. If I am angry, I...oh...I just sit and fume. I don't like arguments.

I'll have to ask. Some people say my natural talent and nonchalance for it is annoying...they're like "argh you are good at everything"

correction: good at a variety of similar things.
I am NOT coordinated, HA HA. Math is so-so with me. Anyways I'm ending this post.

I pause too much while talking to think, sometimes even mid sentence

I have a slight accent and people tell me to articulate more

Someone once told me don't talk and I should just look pretty

For being indecisive

I should stop being nice/considerate for apparently that annoys people

Today I found out that my laugh and my voice can tend to be loud at particular moments. Especially when I am happy or excited. Apparently this can be annoying.:/

Do you do things you didn't know were annoying until later????

Yeah, that's what I do also! I also rarely respond back to emails (though I respond a lot to PMs), text people back a lot later, and can ask too many questions.

my reverence for solitude bothers many people

i've been told i often sound like i ate a textbook...i tend to get caught in my own thought and derail the topic by getting to the bottom of sub-ideas. i've learned to just shut up sometimes as people get lost.

Biggest complaint from others:

- Giving unsolicited advice
- Correcting people too much

I actively work on trying to quell these so I don't come across in a mean or cold way to others. This is innate in me though, particulary the former.

Biggest complaint from others:

- Giving unsolicited advice
- Correcting people too much

I actively work on trying to quell these so I don't come across in a mean or cold way to others. This is innate in me though, particulary the former.

I don't know why, but I feel like you're more of an ENTJ. It's clear that you're sure you're an INFJ but you sound alot like my best friend(who is an ENTJ) when you post.

I think Indigo is an INFJ, but perhaps with a little more self-confidence the the rest of us.

Maybe I'm not nice enough to be INFJ...people don't seem to think I am very nice (well those that don't know me very well anyways). I guess it's because I'm not an externally warm and fuzzy person. On the inside I am, I promise :)

My INTP friend is used to my advice.
I told her that I know it annoys her at times but that it's because I worry for her, and also that I know that she can take it from me because I look at things from more than one angle. Yay!

Also, I'm now used to her constant need to lecture (not in the moral way). She just gets excited about some bit of history or philosophy she is passionate about, and feels the need to share it.

I pick up people's moods and misery like a sucker in the dirt.
Their negative energy just saturates me.

If I spend time with someone who is telling me their sob story, I internalize it to the point of feeling like I'm the one going through the divorce.

The result is that when I'm in this aggravating empathetic mood, nobody's jokes are funny for a few hours afterward, and my feelings are prone to easily being hurt; I'm prone to misunderstanding people because I'm trapped in the mindset of the person who was just venting to me.

Know what I mean?

I was going to say I'm too serious but that is how I am perceived sometimes and I get a good laugh out of it. A really, really good laugh... usually at inappropriate times which is another complaint.

I think what they're trying to say is poor social skills.

I can't tell you the number of times someone has complained about me speaking too quietly. Teachers in high school were rude about it sometimes, I clearly annoyed them.

Annoying Habits of Khloriael

1. Apparently putting "Regards" on the end of texts to friends is bad because it's too formal.... and friends don't like that.... apparently.

2. Apparently, when I am not engaged in any interaction I look like I am about to pull a machine gun out and blast the room.

3. If someone talks to me about sh*t I couldn't care less about, I tend to stare into space and pretend they don't exist... seeing as ALL of my friends chat sh*t they get annoyed about this alot.

4. After engaging everyone in a really deep conversation, I have the annoying habit of throwing my hands up in the air and storming off when someone adds something completely irrelevant to the discussion.

5. If I get fed up when we are out as a group, I just go. That is annoying in itself, but people don't like it when you don't say "goodbye" too.

6. When people want me to go party with them, I annoyingly just want to read a book.

7. If I create a to do list, annoyingly I have to tick every single box within 24 hrs.

8. I have the annoying habit of thinking everyone else is annoying... >_>

Last edited:
Reactions: Lune Froide
Are there any habits you have that your significant other, or your ex SO has complained about as annoying?

ie. snoring, smoking, drinking,

I tend to interrupt.

retreating. acting, suffocating..........

Today I found out that my laugh and my voice can tend to be loud at particular moments. Especially when I am happy or excited. Apparently this can be annoying.:/

Do you do things you didn't know were annoying until later????

I interrupt people because I know where they're going with their train of thought and I get impatient to let them finish. Apparently, people get very frustrated and annoyed with me over this.

Annoying Habits of Khloriael

1. Apparently putting "Regards" on the end of texts to friends is bad because it's too formal.... and friends don't like that.... apparently.

2. Apparently, when I am not engaged in any interaction I look like I am about to pull a machine gun out and blast the room.

3. If someone talks to me about sh*t I couldn't care less about, I tend to stare into space and pretend they don't exist... seeing as ALL of my friends chat sh*t they get annoyed about this alot.

4. After engaging everyone in a really deep conversation, I have the annoying habit of throwing my hands up in the air and storming off when someone adds something completely irrelevant to the discussion.

5. If I get fed up when we are out as a group, I just go. That is annoying in itself, but people don't like it when you don't say "goodbye" too.

6. When people want me to go party with them, I annoyingly just want to read a book.

7. If I create a to do list, annoyingly I have to tick every single box within 24 hrs.

8. I have the annoying habit of thinking everyone else is annoying... >_>

Those are good annoying habits!

I say sorry too much, and apparently i'm too nice which irritates people.

Also, I don't speak loudly enough and my flinching annoys people too.

I pick up people's moods and misery like a sucker in the dirt.
Their negative energy just saturates me.

If I spend time with someone who is telling me their sob story, I internalize it to the point of feeling like I'm the one going through the divorce.

The result is that when I'm in this aggravating empathetic mood, nobody's jokes are funny for a few hours afterward, and my feelings are prone to easily being hurt; I'm prone to misunderstanding people because I'm trapped in the mindset of the person who was just venting to me.

Know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean. This happens to me when I have to listen to my best friend's cries, issues and break ups with her 1.6 year boyfriend who mistreats her all the time. He doesnt even stay in touch with her. But she just WONT leave him.. Instead she crawls back to him over and over again because she is Dependent on a Love she wishes he will give her. But he never does. IT especially pushes my buttons when she looks at me sometimes :m054: and says "Oh Michelle, I wish you would experience what I have".
Like she has a freaking relationship taken from wonderland... I don't think so hahah.

I got way off topic but my point is its just a disgusting state! xD

I give too much advices : ) And if anyone says something wrong,well,sometimes it just looks wrong for me,I realy need to correct them. I talk silently,or just weird and everyone keep telling me that they can't understand what the hell do I say

I'm a bit of a film nazi. I'll leave it at that.