What Do You Do That's Annoying?

dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Are there any habits you have that your significant other, or your ex SO has complained about as annoying?

ie. snoring, smoking, drinking, retreating. acting, suffocating..........

Today I found out that my laugh and my voice can tend to be loud at particular moments. Especially when I am happy or excited. Apparently this can be annoying.:/

Do you do things you didn't know were annoying until later????

Yeah, I'm a picky eater, apparently.

It's called being a vegan

My ex-girlfriends have told me that I always look so serious. I don't know if that's annoying but definetly apparent.

I speak to quietly. I also talk in my sleep, or so they tell me. :)

I speak to quietly. I also talk in my sleep, or so they tell me. :)

sorry I could'nt hear that?

hmm been not being enough of a night club person,

and when I get tired I get emotional, usually why I go home, except sometimes I'm not allowed leave early!

I do this thing where I don't talk to people. What are they on about? Gosh...

Oh wait, I guess my answer doesn't apply since I have no significant other or ex.

Oh wait, I guess my answer doesn't apply since I have no significant other or ex.

Well you can pretend I'm your ex and that way it does apply.

Btw slant, you're a picky eater.

If you were my ex, you'd be dead.

Occasionally, my sensitivity chip completely evaporates and I say awful things. Fortunately, I don't think that happens too much here because typing it out is a way of filtering.

And if you weren't dead you likely wouldn't speak enough english to say what you disliked about me.

I'd only marry/date rich people whom I could leach off and then have an unfortunate 'mishap' occur that leaves me with life insurance, or give a green card to a foriegner because I'm bomb like that.

Nothing, I'm perfect. :m105:

And if you weren't dead you likely wouldn't speak enough english to say what you disliked about me.

I'd only marry/date rich people whom I could leach off and then have an unfortunate 'mishap' occur that leaves me with life insurance, or give a green card to a foriegner because I'm bomb like that.

wow,I was just trying to help you *grumble grumble* you see, this is what happens when you're too nice: a swift kick in the ass.

wow,I was just trying to help you *grumble grumble* you see, this is what happens when you're too nice: a swift kick in the ass.

Hey, some people are into that kind of thing!

well, I'm kind of violent in my sleep (I throw kicks and punches like a madman :p), I'm a picky eater, a pessimist and a germophobic.