What current series do you watch? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Loving The Night Manager (though I had to purchase it on Amazon video):

[video=youtube;JfzzLqzEf-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzzLqzEf-I[/video]

Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, The Walking Dead, Call The Midwife, American Horror Story, Doctor Who--probably more but these are right off the top of my head.

Reactions: Free
Beautiful-Gong-Shim.jpg

Beautiful Gong Shim. I found another kdrama gem. It's hilarious and unbelievably cute. The two main characters are such lovely oddballs. <3

I watched Barbarians Rising yesterday and I am signed in on the whole miniseries already.

Historical docudrama on the barbarian leaders that dared to defy Rome! It was well done and heroes were done justice despite their eventual ends.
Last night featured Hannibal's story and that of the Lusitanian shepherd Veriathus. I had not read much about him before, but he was truly inspiring. He used his knowledge of his home forests to resist Roman invasion forces for at least a decade, but was finally betrayed for stolen Lusitanian gold that the Romans gave back to his traitors in exchange for his head. they took him in his sleep-- such a sad way for such a worthy warrior to go. Even the Romans themselves decried their own tactic. a heartbreakingly savage but utterly beautiful story.

http://www.history.com/shows/barbarians-rising

Last edited:
none ...

... nothing more to say

Right now, just Game of thrones. Recently finished up Better call Saul and I'm dying for the fourth season of Orange is the new black. Also dying to get back into the walking dead when the main show comes back (reading the comics right now to satiate.)

Penny Dreadful

I just started watching Agents of Shield and am digging it.
On a side note its interesting how the current state of the Democrat party mirrors Hydra.

Major Crimes, Rizzoli & Isles

Peaky Blinders

The Night Manager

Western entertainment is mostly liberal/progressive propaganda, so I tend to avoid almost all of it.

I do, however, plan to start Kokoro Connect (anime) tonight or tomorrow.

Another Oh Hae Young. Amazing show, good chemistry between the two main characters, hilarious humor but also painful sometimes.

I just started watching "Stranger Things" a Netflix only show. I am enjoying it. I think @Skarekrow would love it. Youll have to let me know if you ever watch it.

Reactions: Free and JGirl
Firefly.

J/K they cancelled it in the first season in 2002 and I'm still bitter about it.

Desperate Housewives ran for 180 episodes.

Firefly, 14.

The world is a dark place.

It was awesome. The bitterness for me is not so deep as I started watching it long after it was already canceled.

Reactions: Free and hush
Slowly making my way through Daria.

Sweet nostalgia.

The Flash, Arrow, Grey's Anatomy (which i need to catch up soon), House (which i need to catch up on also), two broke girls, cupcake wars (just because), and all crime investigation shows. Oh, i like The Haunting.

Reactions: flower
Doctors, W: Two Worlds and Beautiful Mind. All k-dramas again. I can't help it, they're too good!

Reactions: Free and flower
i've been watching homeland on netflix