What current series do you watch? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Just finished Wu Assassins (Netflix) after watching The Witcher. Proceeding to The Umbrella Academy before I can redecide. I might get around to Riverdale at some point. It's supposedly in the same universe as Sabrina, if the references are anything to go by. We'll see.

It'd be great if all of the three initially mentioned series got continued. Two of them already have been.

Anyone seen Locke & Key yet?

Just finished Wu Assassins (Netflix) after watching The Witcher. Proceeding to The Umbrella Academy before I can redecide. I might get around to Riverdale at some point. It's supposedly in the same universe as Sabrina, if the references are anything to go by. We'll see.

It'd be great if all of the three initially mentioned series got continued. Two of them already have been.

I too finished the Witcher, and the rest you mentioned are on my list. I however gave Peaky Blinders another shot and got hooked this time

Wu Assassins looks like an interesting series.

Reactions: flower and Ginny
Luke: "If your mother could see you now..."
Clary (smiles sadly)

me: "She can, if you read the books."
Effing plot changes! They don't make a (tv) series better - look at Good Omens, a roaring success!

Luke: "If your mother could see you now..."
Clary (smiles sadly)

me: "She can, if you read the books."
Effing plot changes! They don't make a (tv) series better - look at Good Omens, a roaring success!
I feel you, girl. I didn’t watch this one due to that. TMI is too precious to me for several reasons, I can’t ,I just can’t.

upload_2020-4-5_23-32-16.gif

Reactions: flower and Ginny
I started watching World on Fire (2019). I really like it so far.

I binged Pandemic (released Jan. 2020) on Netflix before it all started going global with COVID-19. Foreshadowing, foreshadowing.

But now I am looking forward to watching a new series of Mindhunter and Altered carbon. Intro to Mindhunter is creepy, don't watch it if you aren't ready for some unwanted flashes.

images (9).jpeg

Nikita.

I watched again and again. Alex Udinov is so sexy

I'm going to have to scour this thread for ideas.

I've been binge watching Big Little Lies over the last week.

And after I live through the Outlander season finale this Sunday I'll probably restart it over from the beginning.

Thinking I might re watch something like Downton Abbey from the beginning too. I need something from another time to get lost in.

Reactions: Ginny and Wyote
Beacham House.. its a soap...but with great scenery.
Killing Eve
Baptiste
Penny Dreadful

Reactions: Ginny
I'm currently obsessed with The Good Fight.

Last one I was into was Peaky Blinders -- Epic Series