What are peoples' first impression? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What are peoples' first impression?

I look confused or as though I am elsewhere..
which I'm not really sure are necessarily good things.

The worst thing I've ever heard was that I was stand-offish. I try and make the best of the first impression though.

I look confused or as though I am elsewhere..
which I'm not really sure are necessarily good things.

Haha are you a day dreamer too? 'Cause their's nothing wrong with it lol.

People see me as a very harsh, condescending and quiet person. I tend to sit in the corner and not speak until I've been spoken too. But once I have a connection with someone, then I start to get louder and louder, and eventually you can't shut me up. As I'm sure its been noticed around the forum.

Reactions: jyrffw54
People think I'm a snob, because I tend not to talk unless talked to.

This is usually the case. First impression comes in two stages.

stage 1: He's not getting my wallet
stage 2: He's too quiet

I seem to do well with first impressions...I have a fairly warm, open, and unpretentious demeanor. People somehow think I am intelligent so they definitely get that one wrong. On the other hand, people have said some very unusual (but still good) things to me based on first impressions....I've never been sure what to make of those so I just file it away.

People see me as a very harsh, condescending and quiet person. I tend to sit in the corner and not speak until I've been spoken too. But once I have a connection with someone, then I start to get louder and louder, and eventually you can't shut me up. As I'm sure its been noticed around the forum.

Sounds like me to a tee. In fact, once I feel comfortable with the company I keep, people often tell me that I am too loud and very opinionated.

I am either the energetic immature stoopid brainless shallow overly extroverted annoying never serious attention-seeking synonym-liking adjective-loving arrogant notpolite jerk who thinks she can do anything OR the very quiet shy calm intelligent serious dutiful IxxJ is-she-on-the-mute-button loner that probably likes classic music and jazz.

I'm like so misunderstood omg.

Reactions: Gaze
I am either the energetic immature stoopid brainless shallow overly extroverted annoying never serious attention-seeking synonym-liking adjective-loving arrogant notpolite jerk who thinks she can do anything OR the very quiet shy calm intelligent serious dutiful IxxJ is-she-on-the-mute-button loner that probably likes classic music and jazz.

I'm like so misunderstood omg.

You don't seem like any of that to me, you seem quite hilarious from what I can tell.

Sometimes what I do is after I'm good friends with someone, I ask people what they first thought of me or what they thought I was like.

Is your hair curly or straight? Or maybe hair is for another thread lol.