The Walking Dead | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

The Walking Dead

Yea it's interesting that Carol has been in the background for a few episodes now. I always looked at the show sort of like an RPG. Rick is your main and he's always way more hardcore than anyone. Then you have your backups which right now are Carol, Daryl and Michonne. The rest of the party have their specialties and are sort of always playing catch up. So like right now I think of Rick and Carol being the top dogs, but Rick just had some crazy leveling up. It will be interesting if Carol can push through to that next level with Rick or if she is maxed out and her time may be drawing to a close soon. If you don't get on Rick's level you're dead sooner or later.

Reactions: Free
"The Walking Dead mid-season premiere is the highest-rated entertainment show this year among adults 18-49, excluding sports and specials."

I have just been thinking back to the start of this show and how far it has come. From the very first episode and season you could tell that it was a high caliber show. It heralded in a whole new age of zombie love. Some people have jumped off the wagon due to its pacing, but to those people I just feel like they never really got what the show was about from the beginning, and just kept expecting it to be something it isn't. It's a soap opera in the zombie apocalypse that actually has quality fan service and pays tribute to its own genre. It's not a copy or a throwback or a revolutionary, just a very solid original venture.

I've been re-watching all the re-runs this year to quench my thirst until the new ones air. Good riddance Shane, UGH!

Who didn't see it coming?

Richonne has officially happened. It seems like it has been in the works, hinted at, or just given plausibility for quite awhile due to Michonne's motherly tenderness towards Carl and Rick.

Well, I did foresee it at some point but not at all in that episode

Yeah, I was getting the feeling that it was coming before they arrived at Alexandria. I then forgot about it and was pleasantly surprised.

It's about fucking time, I say! And I squealed like a little girl.

#Richonne

So...does anyone else have an issue with decaying bodies that somehow retain muscle function AND in a way that makes them stronger than normal healthy muscles?
Or that infection only happens through biting and not through getting nasty decaying human tissue in your mouth or in your eyes?

Yes. It's why my friends forced me to stop watching it.

I mean it's fine. So the zombie don't exhibit realistic physiological decay. That's fine. While we're at let's just give them laser vision and have unicorn zombies. It's all good, right? RIGHT?

Reactions: Tin Man
i didnt like how they did the whole ricl - michonne thing. It was like Rick kind of overlooked her for blonde boobs, and then blond boobs gets eaten and he automatically hops into bed with michonne. I think they could have spaced it out better.

Reactions: Wyote
i didnt like how they did the whole ricl - michonne thing. It was like Rick kind of overlooked her for blonde boobs, and then blond boobs gets eaten and he automatically hops into bed with michonne. I think they could have spaced it out better.

I think this was played for the fans, really. In the comics, blonde boobs lived. I was waiting for Richonne to happen, but didn't think it would be so quick! It seemed a little rushed, for sure.

I read something that Andrew Lincoln said about the upcoming finale and omg I am not prepared. No one is prepared.

Reactions: Free
OMFG it's fucking Alicia Witt! I am so ridiculously hyped. Even if she gets killed next episode I am just happy she is a part of the series now. I hope she sticks around a while but who knows.

Aaaand she's dead. Oh well. Great episode!

I haven't watched this since season 2, did it actually get better?

I haven't watched this since season 2, did it actually get better?

If you didn't enjoy season one or two you wouldn't enjoy the rest. More of the same.

This finale is going to be so devastating to long time fans

I am predicting three major deaths, with at least one an absolute certainty

Yeah, one favourite is definitely going, but its not really a surprise since this particular actor has been very forthcoming about not signing up for any more seasons. I hope they send the character out the way they deserve.

Also holy shit...just caught up on the last two weeks. Is it pathetic that I'm sitting here crying?

The writers did such a great job conveying how difficult doing these things has been for them at the end of this last weeks ep. My heart actually hurt for fictional characters in a zombie show....

I was right about "Lost." The writters adamantly denied what I guessed about Lost early on and the at the end ...thats what it was about.
Im seeing a similar theme popping up in TWD.
Watched the most recent episode last night. The only thing I could think of is "Look at what you are willing to do to stay alive in a crap world." Look how hard you are fighting to hold on to crap.
No one in the show talks about how insane it is these things are even able to walk around. They just accept it. Super humanly strong zombies that can be blown apart by a water canon.
And how are zombies always sneaking up on people?

Tomorrow. Finale. That is all.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 87377-Rick-leans-forward-shits-about-LSrt.jpg
    87377-Rick-leans-forward-shits-about-LSrt.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 19