The Walking Dead | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

The Walking Dead

Odd how the human mind works like that isnt it? It associates faces with acts and the acts dont even have to be real.
I will dissociate, but I need a few days. lol I doubt I'll mention it and snuggle in tight for my photo op. ;)

I am on the last episode of season 6. Haven't watched this season's premiere yet... But I've obviously already spoiled it for myself by going online.. I used to really enjoy this show. Probably after season 4 it got to be too graphic, too much shock and violence and gore. Every season is the same thing. Other humans are the real threat, not walkers. And every season is about making that point. It's kind of depressing. I cant watch it if I'm anxious already or in a melancholy mood. That said, out of morbid curiousity, I'm still going to psych myself up to watch because I'm invested in these characters. God help me.

I am a wreck. I couldn't even watch the entire episode. That was inhumane.

Oh god, I am so sad over the death of a TV show character. :(

@CindyLou Whatever you'll be glued to it next week. :tonguewink:

I haven't felt this messed up since Rick's wife. That episode and this one are pretty much permanent trauma.

#triggered.

I had a feeling it would go down like that. I figured they wouldn't stray too far from the comics when it came to Negan. It also had to happen in order for Maggie's storyline to continue. I am still sad as shit over it, though.

I'm a reader of the comic books so I knew in the comic who "gets it" (I was physically sick when i read that one...) but that threw me. Since i predicted that it would be Abraham. Bummer! I absolutely loved Glen! I'll still be watching the show. I'll still have Michonne....... That was crazy!

Reactions: Happy Phantom
It's been hours and it's still haunting me. I'm officially done with this show to be honest. I don't think I will continue watching.. I could barely sleep after watching that.

Reactions: hn87c901
I cant see this story resolving in a way that makes it worth it. Like the end is something with them all laying down and just dying and thats the last episode. I realize that all this tike thats what I have been hoping for. They find the cause of the outbreak, cure it and begin to rebuild society the best they can. But... just dont see that happening anymore. Kill off all the main characters and by the end the original group is survived by who? The kid? That will make me puke in its own right