[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

Its called "the opposition" which is essential to functioning of any democracy. I know is galling to have an opposition to the Trumpsters but not everyone supports the president and his agenda nor should they.
I'm pro there being an effective opposition; it contributes to good government.

However, if the opposition prefers to be crybabies, it doesn't really help anyone imo. I think your federal election losers need some introspection to examine their ineffectual strategy... same goes for their media shills.

Trumps secretary of state is likely to be a Bernie Sanders supporter.

THAT speaks volumes. However, if you prefer to be upset and part of some crybaby brigade, as the position that will give you the maximum contentment over the next four years, that's entirely your prerogative. Such a choice speaks volumes about you.

It’s not being a crybaby when there are legitimate concerns about the man, his polices, and his temperament to lead a nation.
He speaks his own volumes, no one needs to embellish what he says to make him look like a fool.
As for Secretary of State, his latest pick is Gen. Petraeus who he is swooning over not Mitt Romney.
Neither one is hardly a Sander’s supporter.
The position isn’t filled yet.

Calling me a crybaby and publicly taking an arrogant stance toward me only makes you look bad....but that’s your prerogative.

Reactions: cvp12gh5 and Wyote
Yeah, too bad you weren't born into a rich family like Trump was...
Old and uninformed. Trump was given a million bucks and turned it into 5 Billion. Majority of people couldn't do that.

It’s not being a crybaby when there are legitimate concerns about the man, his polices, and his temperament to lead a nation.
He speaks his own volumes, no one needs to embellish what he says to make him look like a fool.
As for Secretary of State, his latest pick is Gen. Petraeus who he is swooning over not Mitt Romney.
Neither one is hardly a Sander’s supporter.
The position isn’t filled yet.

Calling me a crybaby and publicly taking an arrogant stance toward me only makes you look bad....but that’s your prerogative.
Trump has been chosen. The decision has been made, the election is finished, as is the Clinton campaign. I think it would do everyone a lot of good to get over their denial, grief, and anger; start moving forward, get out of the cot, stop trying to make out that campaign slurs mean anything effective, and try to be something other than an epic crybaby.

That's my advice to anyone and everyone... including you (and to myself if Clinton had won).

Reactions: Wyote
Trump has been chosen. The decision has been made, the election is finished, as is the Clinton campaign. I think it would do everyone a lot of good to get over their denial, grief, and anger; start moving forward, get out of the cot, stop trying to make out that campaign slurs mean anything effective, and try to be something other than an epic crybaby.

That's my advice to anyone and everyone... including you (and to myself if Clinton had won).

I’m not saying that the voting results will be overturned.
But, by accounts from both sides...there seems to be some screwy shit that has gone on with this election.
We at least owe it to our democratic process to make sure that this “rampant voter fraud” that even Trump says took place, to investigate.
Not trying to push a Hillary win...I don’t want that.
And it doesn’t go unnoticed the not so subtly inserting of insulting jabs with someone you are talking at.
Don’t be arrogant, and be mature enough not to call names...that’s my advice to anyone and everyone.

Last edited:
Trump lost the popular vote by over 2M. He would only win the electoral college. Stop acting like this was a landslide.
The election for president is not measured by the popular vote... and never has. This requires an entirely specific strategy, directed at each specific state.

Stop pretending that presidential elections are merely popularity contests.

Presidential elections require very wide-reaching success/appeal. Against the actual measure of presidential election success, Trump won with an amazing landslide, against all predictions.

Reactions: Wyote and CindyLou
The election for president is not measured by the popular vote... and never has. This requires an entirely specific strategy, directed at each specific state.

Stop pretending that presidential elections are merely popularity contests.

Presidential elections require very wide-reaching success/appeal. Against the actual measure of presidential election success, Trump won with an amazing landslide, against all predictions.
I understand the process. You keep claiming that the people have chosen. And, no, there was no landslide because he didn't also win the popular vote. He has also called the electoral college "A disaster." But that was after Obama won.. .

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
I’m not saying that the voting results will be overturned.
But, by accounts from both sides...there seems to be some screwy shit that has gone on with this election.
We at least owe it to our democratic process to make sure that this “rampant voter fraud” that even Trump says took place, to investigate.
Not trying to push a Hillary win...I don’t want that.
And it doesn’t go unnoticed the not so subtly inserting of insulting jabs with someone you are talking at.
Don’t be arrogant, and be mature enough not to call names...that’s my advice to anyone and everyone.
If this concern is actually about the electoral system, why isn't anyone requesting a recount in California?

I don't believe the recounts are anything more than shit-stirring from crybaby losers. The greens are at least trying to make some hay out of it for themselves.

I understand the process. You keep claiming that the people have chosen. And, no, there was no landslide because he didn't also win the popular vote. He has also called the electoral college "A disaster." But that was after Obama won.. .
Popularity doesn't win presidential election; Clinton will go down as history's most epic example of that.

Only state-by-state victories win the presidency. This was an epic landslide of states... and only states count.

If this concern is actually about the electoral system, why isn't anyone requesting a recount in California?

I don't believe the recounts are anything more than shit-stirring from crybaby losers. The greens are at least trying to make some hay out of it for themselves.

They are calling for CA to recount!
Trump is as a matter of fact.

Trump Assails Recount Push, Claims Millions Voted Illegally
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-calls-recount-scam-effort-moves-forward-43802365

So in the same breath...Trump claims that millions voted illegally but those calling for a recount are “crybaby losers” according to you.
;)

Yeah...

They are calling for CA to recount!
Trump is as a matter of fact.

Trump Assails Recount Push, Claims Millions Voted Illegally
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-calls-recount-scam-effort-moves-forward-43802365

So in the same breath...Trump claims that millions voted illegally but those calling for a recount are “crybaby losers” according to you.
;)

Yeah...
He's being a crybaby winner... although, I'd shit myself laughing if a California recount gave Trump that state.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Trump lost the popular vote by over 2M. He would only win the electoral college. Stop acting like this was a landslide.
2 million out of 120 or so. 2 million is not much of anything.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Trump was given a million bucks and turned it into 5 Billion. Majority of people couldn't do that.

This one is the biggest whopper of them all. We all know Trump inherited much, much more than a million bucks from Daddy. Daddy Trump was worth from anywhere from 100 - 300 million when he died in 1982, so its safe to say if that inheritance was split 4 ways, Donald received at least 40 million. He likely was given more than 1 million when Daddy was still alive, but we will never know for sure. Trump's net worth is more likely 2 - 3 billion (again no one knows for sure), but its a heck of lot less impressive than what is being claimed. This is most likely the real reason why the tax return have not been disclosed.

Time to start living in the real world @Eventhorizon

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
How do you know that? Do most people get million dollar loans from their dad?
How many lottery winners end up with more than they had?

He's being a crybaby winner... although, I'd shit myself laughing if a California recount gave Trump that state.

If even Trump claims that “millions” have committed voter fraud in this last election...though there's not much evidence other than the discrepancies between the voting machines and paper ballots...then why wouldn’t his supporters take him seriously now also?
I know we are all used to listening to what Trump says as mostly embellished and incorrect factually...but for those of you who do take Trump seriously - then why wouldn’t you want to make sure his claims of millions of fraudulent votes are in fact correct or incorrect?
Again...if the roles were reversed Trump and his supporters would be calling for a recount by all means.
Now that we have eliminated our financial restrictions the candidates once had to obey, we really don’t know the full extent of that ruling just yet.
This election gives us some idea of how money can interfere with factual media and a clearer picture of how Washington is being overrun by lobbyists.
Now if Trump actually keeps his word and “drains the swamp”, then I will give him credit where credit is due.
Again though...no tax statements...hiring ex hedge fund managers, white nationalist propagandists, ex banking and real estate moguls, and his multiple bankruptcies...not to mention his lack of a blind trust...yeah, no...your kids can’t run a blind trust...that defeats the point.
Who does he owe money to?
What nations?
How can he be Prez. and not have a conflict of interest without liquidating any assets in areas of public debate where he’s invested?

Voter fraud is real nd rampant. I do take it seriously as does the GOP. But every time they run into the Democrat road block. Thou shalt have no voter Id required etc...
It would take a huge amount of resources to address it all.

Voter fraud is real nd rampant. I do take it seriously as does the GOP. But every time they run into the Democrat road block. Thou shalt have no voter Id required etc...
It would take a huge amount of resources to address it all.

So then if that is how you feel....and Trump also thinks that millions of votes were fraudulent, then I think we could find the resources to ensure it’s not taking place by any side...Democrat, Republican, or otherwise.
This also means that the gerrymandering both sides play with needs to stop.
I really hope Trump keeps his word and does “drain the swamp”...I am honestly hoping that happens.
Both sides are guilty of manipulating the system for their gain...be it votes or judicial appointments, to laws of the land.
The money in politics has got to go...I think we can agree...not all lobbyists are bad either...but there are groups of them that use their significant sway to push laws or repeal laws that benefit them, even at the expense of the public.
Anyhow...have a good night.