[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

Who you calling uppity? This is not an emotional issue, its policy. The policies that are about to be implemented will result in degradation of the entire economic and environmental system. People will suffer. But what do you really care? It is not your deal...your just a voyeur in this so enjoy your free healthcare and your freedom from foreign wars and your policy of holding refugees on "paradise island", that is until your continent becomes uninhabitable due to global warming.

You mean like the 20 trillion in debt we have to thank Obama for. Lets see, I think we were 8 trillion in debt at the beginning of his term. Now at the end, 20 trill. And what exactly do we have to show for it? Now yes I know these are not exact numbers but the are close enough to show the point.

When did you lose track of reality do you think?

One reason people center around one news source rather than others is because they realize the other news sources have a problem with truth and fact. When you research you will find that past opinion, CNN, MSNBC and others that liberals adhere to tell them what they want to hear, hardly every have real unbiased sources of information to quote from.

So somehow I am a bad person for not listening to much of the tripe that comes from clearly liberal news? Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flavus Aquila
You mean like the 20 trillion in debt we have to thank Obama for. Lets see, I think we were 8 trillion in debt at the beginning of his term. Now at the end, 20 trill. And what exactly do we have to show for it? Now yes I know these are not exact numbers but the are close enough to show the point.

When did you lose track of reality do you think?

Actually at the beginning of his term the economy was in free-fall thanks to the Bush and Cheney folks. (and it was at $10.626 Trillion...he increased it to $19.78 Trillion - 9 Trillion, don’t make it out to be more than it already is...which is a lot.)
I agree that the money that was spent to prop up those Wall St. dickholes who are the one’s who really are to blame for the majority of the economic rollercoaster, could have been better spent.
Anyone can come in and reduce the budget by cutting programs...sadly though, it is no longer budgeting money for programs that are proven to work, would reduce costly red-tape, etc.
It is now cutting programs and changing laws that corporate America pushes for first...regardless of the will of the people.
Statistically this is factual.
So, again...I honestly hope Trump “drains the swamp”...let’s just not hurt millions of people while draining it.
Such as Obamacare...sure, repeal it...but replace it with something that works for everyone, including those who have pre-existing conditions (you know I went for two years when I was a Surgical Sales Rep. for Johnson & Johnson without insurance because I have the preexisting condition of arthritis...I could get “catastrophic” insurance that would pay only if I were dying in the ICU and my 10,000 + deductible is met...the price for this nothing coverage was over $1000 just for me per month, and the clause did not cover anything related to my arthritis...that was always comforting to know having a wife and son that I supported), works for the disabled, the poor...who are villainized constantly.

I don’t disagree that Obama has increased the debt more than his predecessors...however, the debt has been growing for quite some time.
There is a very good non biased article on how it got so big.
https://www.thebalance.com/the-u-s-debt-and-how-it-got-so-big-3305778

Last edited:
Prepare for the privatization of the remaining institutions in the US.
Our prisons are moving that way, now with the Education Sec. so will the schools, and our healthcare...instead of creating a public option that could work well and be very cost-efficient, we are moving back to the system we had before where insurance premiums continue to go up and up...they actually have never stopped...there is a push to privatize Medicare, which would give those on it a set amount per year and remove the consumer protections.
Social security has a good possibility of being privatized...this would be disastrous if we have another Wall St. crash.
Supposedly, there will be more competition if we open the heath insurance exchanges across state lines...but more likely according to those economists who study this sort of thing, the insurance companies will set up shop in the state with the fewest regulations and consumer protections (because those are costly) and deductibles and premiums will continue to increase as our healthcare gets ever worse.
Mental healthcare is out the window.
Medicaid will be given out to states in block grants and will effectively kick anywhere from 14-40 million off of their coverage.
People will die if this isn’t done right.
So people who have never had to deal with the nightmare that is the US healthcare system and how much people here are gouged by it - you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.
People already cannot afford their insurance - how is giving complete control back to the insurance companies anything but a give away to them?
*sigh*
Whatever.

I hope I’m proven wrong in 4 years...honestly, I don’t want Trump or our country to fail.
But being in healthcare my whole life, I have always been a strong patient advocate...I will continue to advocate for healthcare for all.
We can do it easily should we chose...perhaps people need to see how bad it can get before real change can take place.

Last edited:
Your guess is as good as mine as to what Trump will actually do.

He says -

"I would never support what has to be the craziest ideas in the history of U.S. politics: allowing the government to invest Social Security retirement funds in the stock market. Not only would a market downturn spell disaster for millions of retirees, but the process by which government would choose stocks would also be entirely political, making lobbyists and other political hacks the new masters of the universe."

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.273-74 , Jul 2, 2000

But the GOP and his HHS pick are all for privatization...will he veto legislation?
Or will he feed his alligators in the swamp?

Reactions: cvp12gh5

Reactions: Skarekrow
Capture.JPG

CyielUdUQAAT9hc.jpg large.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
I thought this thread might be a discussion about the left's inability to gracefully accept referendum/election results, instead it's a mere catalogue of it.
(Troll-post, I know)

@Skarekrow Are you the same person that ran the Muir username here, using a different vpn?

I thought this thread might be a discussion about the left's inability to gracefully accept referendum/election results, instead it's a mere catalogue of it.
(Troll-post, I know)

@Skarekrow Are you the same person that ran the Muir username here, using a different vpn?

God...you just get funnier every time we talk.
How many of the same thread can you create with different names I wonder before the Mods catch on?

How many of the same thread can you create with different names I wonder before the Mods catch on?
giphy.gif

Is there a limit on how many threads one can start?

(I'll start a thread on that question).

So... did you used to post using the Muir username?
(Only ask because there's a similar flavour to the unrelated topic monologues, with walls of cut-n-paste, in across-the-board derailing going on).

Is there a limit on how many threads one can start?

(I'll start a thread on that question).

So... did you used to post using the Muir username?
(Only ask because there's a similar flavour to the unrelated topic monologues, with walls of cut-n-paste, in across-the-board derailing going on).

Yes...I have circumvented the security here when I was banned, but before that I have been posting simultaneous conversations to myself all those times when he and I were talking.

Here let me try...you hate Muslims and love white people...hate liberals and love conservatives...refuse to accept factual reality even when facts are presented to you “cut-n-pasted”.
You must be - Elegant Winter!?
Yes?
No?

Derp.

Reactions: dang and cvp12gh5
Yes...I have circumvented the security here when I was banned, but before that I have been posting simultaneous conversations to myself all those times when he and I were talking.

Here let me try...you hate Muslims and love white people...hate liberals and love conservatives...refuse to accept factual reality even when facts are presented to you “cut-n-pasted”.
Yes?
No?

Derp.
tenor.gif

Yes?
No?

Derp.
I hate islam, not muslims. And yes, I looove white people, as much as I love everyone else.

As for whether I created the EW username years after joining, obtaining irrefutable evidence in refutation is virtually impossible, unless she was using a ip which is definitely not used by any vpn provider. in lieu of such evidence, I can only assert that I have never used the username Elegant Winter... I note that you have not asserted that you have never used the Muir username.

I hate islam, not muslims. And yes, I looove white people, as much as I love everyone else.

As for whether I created the EW username years after joining, obtaining irrefutable evidence in refutation is virtually impossible, unless she was using a ip which is definitely not used by any vpn provider. in lieu of such evidence, I can only assert that I have never used the username Elegant Winter... I note that you have not asserted that you have never used the Muir username.

That’s because it’s a lame assertion.