[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

What's with the difficulty with the left's difficulty with accepting election results?

18 pages of the same people liking the same people's posts over and over again and repeatedly disagreeing on everything whilst never coming to a consensus about anything, nor convincing anyone who doesn't already believe that thing of anything else.

Yeah well, it was 18 pages before I posted that, buddy. Let's disagree on this matter for another 18 pages.

(just joking, let's please not do that)

*extends an olive branch and exits the thread*

It might take 18 more pages until they all agree. Are you willing to put up with that for forum peace?

I'm game for another 18 pages. I'm sure there will be plenty of new material between now and next Monday.

I can't talk politics at family parties, work, or with my toddler son. That leaves you guys.

Last edited:
What's with the difficulty with the left's difficulty with accepting election results?

18 pages of the same people liking the same people's posts over and over again and repeatedly disagreeing on everything whilst never coming to a consensus about anything, nor convincing anyone who doesn't already believe that thing of anything else.
What? I'm certain I have convinced everyone I am right about most things.

Reactions: Skarekrow
2 million out of 120 or so. 2 million is not much of anything.
It might take 18 more pages until they all agree. Are you willing to put up with that for forum peace?

I'm not measuring in pages, but in years... 4 years.

If the left are still bitter and in denial by then, you can extend it to 8 years.

Reactions: Wyote and the
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

You miss the historical significance of Trump's victory in the face of the pre-election polls, AND that he has never held public office before. He also wiped the floor with the first female candidate (from a major political party) for the presidential office.

Additionally, the image of Clinton's uppity supporters being transformed into blubbering wrecks is as memorable as the image of the first World Trade Centre building collapsing, or the image of the first footprint on the Moon.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny. It was a blow out land slide. Liberals just cant stop crying can they stu?

Heres the thing that seems to be going over most Hillary voters heads. Trump played to win. He knew he didnt need the popular vote even though by all accounts Hillary didnt get it either, I mean 2 million out of 120 million is not worth noting. Trump won and made Hillary look like the fool she is and always has been.

Trump is our next President. Very simple.

Who you calling uppity? This is not an emotional issue, its policy. The policies that are about to be implemented will result in degradation of the entire economic and environmental system. People will suffer. But what do you really care? It is not your deal...your just a voyeur in this so enjoy your free healthcare and your freedom from foreign wars and your policy of holding refugees on "paradise island", that is until your continent becomes uninhabitable due to global warming.

Who you calling uppity? This is not an emotional issue, its policy. The policies that are about to be implemented will result in degradation of the entire economic and environmental system. People will suffer. But what do you really care? It is not your deal...your just a voyeur in this so enjoy your free healthcare and your freedom from foreign wars and your policy of holding refugees on "paradise island", that is until your continent becomes uninhabitable due to global warming.
No one is calling Hilary's 2M lead in the pop vote a landslide, or a blow-out. Imagine the lazy sound of a day-old balloon being let go (sort of like an octogenarian's fart): whatever that sound is called is how you would describe Clinton's election result.

Reactions: Eventhorizon