[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

I find this hilarious...this recount business. What is Hillary really investigating? How she wasn't able to get enough dead peoples votes or illegal alien votes in these areas.
Voter fraud is completely a Democrat thing. It's the only way they ever get elected. Please do cure voter fraud. Please please do. Youll never see another liberal elected the day it happens.

If any voter fraud is found here it's only going to add to Trumps lead. Hillary really needs to keep the lowest profile she can. Were I her I would be begging for Trumps kindness to potentially keep me out of jail. Just a stupid woman.

Besides let's say Hillary gets enough bias people for the recount and they skew and influence this in her favor and she wins these areas. It still doesn't give her enough to win. We still have President Trump. So the only reason this is happening is to enforce division.

Poor sad stupid idiotic woman. Just like all the people who thought she would actually make a good President. Hillary, You are irrelevant until they throw the cuffs on. Then you'll become the biggest meme generator the world has ever known.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Voter fraud is completely a Democrat thing. It's the only way they ever get elected. Please do cure voter fraud. Please please do. Youll never see another liberal elected the day it happens.

Voter suppression is completely a Republican thing. Its the only way they ever get elected. Please do cure voter suppression and gerrymandering. You will never see another conservative elected the day it happens

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd

Yes...must be the Hillary camp.
Even though there is roughly a 7% difference in certain "key" battle ground states when the votes from the voting machines are compared to paper ballots or the famous hanging chad ballots. 7% is quite significant, and if Trump isn't worried about this being discovered then he should quit acting like a cry baby and quit re-threatening to prosecute Hillary should she pursue it.
When he cried and moaned and kept on about Obama's birth certificate, he expected it to be shown to prove he could legitimately be President (which is racist idk if you don't get why, figure it out).
Where are Trump's tax returns?
Has he even contributed to the society he gains from?
So far, we know the the Trump foundation uses donor money under his name as charitable donations, but not his own money.
Also an almost 2 million person difference in the popular vote is no small margin.
If anything comes from it we shall see, but it is significant enough to be looked into...you bet your ass if the roles were reversed that Trump would be all over a recount.
And now he tweets - I would win the popular vote, if you don't count the millions of voter fraud.
Really? Don't you think then that Hillary would have won if it is indeed as rampant as he claims?
Not only that, but the more than half of the country that voted for him are being called cheaters.
How much of the population does he need to insult, threaten, and disenfrachise before they really push back?
Also...he's heavily invested in the N. Dakota & Keystone pipelines, already a conflict of interest.
And let's not forget the 75 legit lawsuits against him.

Last edited:
I wonder why Trump is so bothered by this recount? If he was so sure that he won this fair and square, then the best response for him to give would have been 'I understand why they would want to do this. I would have done the same myself if the situation were reversed. And they have a right to request a recount. Hopefully, it will help people move forward and show them that this system is legit."

I don't understand why he would carry on like this. Suspicious.

And I applaud Jill Stein for doing this but I think Clinton's campaign made a poor decision when they stepped forward and publicly supported their efforts. They obviously had nothing to do with it and they should have left it that way, in my opinion.

As for Trump accusing Stein of taking that money to line her own pockets LMAO! This man is something else. You can trace every illegal thing he has ever done just by listening to what he accuses others of, lol.

I wonder why Trump is so bothered by this recount? If he was so sure that he won this fair and square, then the best response for him to give would have been 'I understand why they would want to do this. I would have done the same myself if the situation were reversed. And they have a right to request a recount. Hopefully, it will help people move forward and show them that this system is legit."

l.
Because he is legit stupid. We have entered the era of Idiocracy. 4 years of this... One stupid claim after another not backed up by evidence whatsoever. 4 years.

Because he is legit stupid. We have entered the era of Idiocracy. 4 years of this... One stupid claim after another not backed up by evidence whatsoever. 4 years.

The one true thing I read recently, which is happening even faster than I expected is that people get tired of narcissists' shenanigans very quickly.

He is a silly man-child. Nothing more.

And I applaud Jill Stein for doing this but I think Clinton's campaign made a poor decision when they stepped forward and publicly supported their efforts. They obviously had nothing to do with it and they should have left it that way, in my opinion.

As for Trump accusing Stein of taking that money to line her own pockets LMAO! This man is something else. You can trace every illegal thing he has ever done just by listening to what he accuses others of, lol.
Trump has consistently voiced a desire to unite the nation, and break down divisions since he was elected.

The other side seems determined to stir divisions pointlessly.

As Trump noted, the left are willing to spend millions of dollars, and waste lots of time - just to get the same result.

The only reason to throw millions at this futile activity is to undermine people's confidence. I'll bet the donors for these millions want to suppress the post election share/stock/futures market surge... no doubt the had bet heavily that Clinton would win, with the types of investments they made.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Really. I wish I was that stupid rich.

Trump has NOT consistently voiced a desire to unite the nation.
Actions speak louder than words...so far, he has gone back on several key issues that swayed people to vote for him.
Actions speak louder than words when you look at who he has hired on so far to be part of the Trump cabinet.
Drain the swamp?
While you have legislation that does exactly the opposite and hire people who will only continue to fleece the nation.
He’s a thin-skinned, man-baby who cannot ignore twitter.
His tax cuts will continue to benefit the rich while the rest pick up the slack.
His education dept. head is already a billionaire from pushing her brand of charter schools.
Obamacare will stay the same except the consumer protections will be removed...prices will continue to climb.
Trickle down economics? Fucking really?
Prices for college?
Ignoring climate change?
Deporting 11 or so million out of the US while kicking a potential 30-40 million citizen's off their medical insurance.
The privatization of Social Security.
The privatization of everything while not putting strict monopoly and competition regulations in place is only for making certain people money.
Watch as Dodd-Frank is repealed, which are regulations, when properly enforced (never have been), designed to prevent a repeat of the 2009 Wall St. crash.
All this works for only the top.
Nothing trickles down.
Never did, never will...who does he think he is kidding?

The best argument for a recount of Donald Trump’s win comes from Trump himself
http://qz.com/846870/the-best-argument-for-a-recount-of-donald-trumps-win-comes-from-trump-himself/

If any voter fraud is found here it's only going to add to Trumps lead. Hillary really needs to keep the lowest profile she can. Were I her I would be begging for Trumps kindness to potentially keep me out of jail. Just a stupid woman.

Your limited understanding of your own system of government undermines the point you are trying to make. Trump has no authority to put her "in jail" or keep her "out of jail", so begging for his "kindness" would do no good.

Its shocking really that people actually start to believe what Trump repeats over and over again.

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success"

~"War Propaganda", in volume 1, chapter 6 of Mein Kampf (1925), by Adolf Hitler

Trump is still winning 3 weeks after the election. People just really dislike that hag don't they?

Trump wins Michigan's 16 electoral votes, state board says
Published November 28, 2016

President-elect Donald Trump has won Michigan's 16 electoral votes.

The Board of State Canvassers certified Trump's 10,704-vote victory on Monday, nearly three weeks after the election. The two-tenths of a percentage point margin out of nearly 4.8 million votes is the closest presidential race in Michigan in more than 75 years.

Trump's win in Michigan gives the Republican 306 electoral votes to Democrat Hillary Clinton's 232.

Trump is the first Republican presidential nominee to win Michigan since 1988.

Green Party candidate Jill Stein is expected to ask for a recount. She has until Wednesday. Trump would have seven days to file objections.

Trump has NOT consistently voiced a desire to unite the nation.
Actions speak louder than words...so far, he has gone back on several key issues that swayed people to vote for him.
Actions speak louder than words when you look at who he has hired on so far to be part of the Trump cabinet.
Drain the swamp?
While you have legislation that does exactly the opposite and hire people who will only continue to fleece the nation.
He’s a thin-skinned, man-baby who cannot ignore twitter.
His tax cuts will continue to benefit the rich while the rest pick up the slack.
His education dept. head is already a billionaire from pushing her brand of charter schools.
Obamacare will stay the same except the consumer protections will be removed...prices will continue to climb.
Trickle down economics? Fucking really?
Prices for college?
Ignoring climate change?
Deporting 11 or so million out of the US while kicking a potential 30-40 million citizen's off their medical insurance.
The privatization of Social Security.
The privatization of everything while not putting strict monopoly and competition regulations in place is only for making certain people money.
Watch as Dodd-Frank is repealed, which are regulations, when properly enforced (never have been), designed to prevent a repeat of the 2009 Wall St. crash.
All this works for only the top.
Nothing trickles down.
Never did, never will...who does he think he is kidding?

The best argument for a recount of Donald Trump’s win comes from Trump himself
http://qz.com/846870/the-best-argument-for-a-recount-of-donald-trumps-win-comes-from-trump-himself/
Trumps secretary of state is likely to be a Bernie Sanders supporter.

THAT speaks volumes. However, if you prefer to be upset and part of some crybaby brigade, as the position that will give you the maximum contentment over the next four years, that's entirely your prerogative. Such a choice speaks volumes about you.

Reactions: the
some crybaby brigade

Its called "the opposition" which is essential to functioning of any democracy. I know is galling to have an opposition to the Trumpsters but not everyone supports the president and his agenda nor should they.

Reactions: acd and Skarekrow
I can't wait for Pence!