[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

The left is good at creating awareness. It seems they will invest a lot of time to make a spectacle to grab our attention through various forms of media. I don't think it will change any thing but so far we are aware that they are upset. So I guess they are doing it.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I love that the alt right, invigorated by Trump's win is wanting America to return to our European roots before thinking of taking any immigrants ever again. We aint Europeans motherfuckers we are Americans. Go to Europe if you want to be European.

IDK Europe has a lot of great labor laws and educational programs.

The "violence on the street" is a mass propaganda in attempt to discredit the valid protests were allotted under the constitution. Look up COINTELPRO and read up on it if you don't believe me. Our government does some crazy ass shit to maintain control and power over the masses when we rise up against them.

I saw Green got a bunch of signatures or possibly donations and is trying to get three states recounted. Things could turn around & that would be great for street violence.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Think Clinton cares about that? It's all about winning at any cost...

I saw Green got a bunch of signatures or possibly donations and is trying to get three states recounted. Things could turn around & that would be great for street violence.
I think the crazy greens are just trying to fundraise and get some free air time. Unfortunately, the Dems have stupidly jumped aboard, so that even the current Whitehouse is calling it dumb.

Anything to avoid the kind of introspection, which leads to personal responsibility for the loss, I guess.

Reactions: Stu and CindyLou
As a thought... now that the Clintons are finished in politics they are going to need to rename CNN from the Clinton News Network to the next apical thing, Crybaby News Network is most accurate.

Also I find it interesting that CNN is speaking out about fake news. They get rid of themselves if they get rid of it. Sealing their own death warrent.

Last edited:
I have to say I am impressed with how Trump is moving forward. Annoyed at his pick for Education Secretary but whatever.

I think the crazy greens are just trying to fundraise and get some free air time. Unfortunately, the Dems have stupidly jumped aboard, so that even the current Whitehouse is calling it dumb.

Anything to avoid the kind of introspection, which leads to personal responsibility for the loss, I guess.

sticks and stones may break my bones......

Reactions: Skarekrow
sticks and stones may break my bones......
The greens are political radicals (that's a dumb platform to float a presidential candidate in, within the US). The Democrats are dumb to "jump into bed" with the greens, over something so desperately seeking confirmation of a conspiracy theory. The Dems come of as tin foil hat wearers.

As a thought... now that the Clintons are finished in politics they are going to need to rename CNN from the Clinton News Network to the next apical thing, Crybaby News Network is most accurate.

Also I find it interesting that CNN is speaking out about fake news. They get rid of themselves if they get rid of it. Sealing their own death warrent.
Fake news = news that doesn't fit the "constructed truth narrative", that every major news organisation agreed by consensus to foist upon the national mindset.

Reactions: Wyote
The greens are political radicals (that's a dumb platform to float a presidential candidate in, within the US). The Democrats are dumb to "jump into bed" with the greens, over something so desperately seeking confirmation of a conspiracy theory. The Dems come of as tin foil hat wearers.
I think the left must always ask this basic question when thinking through strategy..." What would Steve Bannon do?".

Reactions: Skarekrow