[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

I hear the these stories about the terrors of "political correctness" all the time coming from college campuses. Like the actions of a few fringe college kids really impact on their lives. Personally I don't buy it and often the crusade against political correctness, means "I should be free to say what I want about whomever I want to say it" The justification I heard form Trump's hateful speech was "At least he says whats on his mind" Thats fine I guess as long as your freedom from political correctness isn't just a license to spread actual bigotry.

I am certain the mayor of Clay WV is complaining about political correctness right now
My opinion is that the best counter-point to inaccurate and/or bigoted views are well proven facts/evidence, and not menacing/threatening/penalising.

Another great video. Proud of what my fellow Bostonian has to say. It is similar to the post I made recently with quotes from Matt Stone and Trey Parker. I am so tired of the far right versus far left dynamic. Often to me, liberals and conservatives are like the flip side of the same coin in many ways. I will now attempt to take a long break from politics. They are distracting me from living my life to the fullest. Later.

What's funny is they ignore all hillarys lies. Then want to distort the electoral college. To put her in office? She lost its over. Get over it already. The left cannot take responsibility for the backlash they created they will be stuck with it. And if America some how becomes great again "whatever the hell that means" I wonder if they will enjoy things getting better or will they stand on their principles and say this is not my economy I voted for Hillary.

Reactions: Sriracha
Let us not forget the right's reaction to O'Bama....birtherism

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
What's funny is they ignore all hillarys lies. Then want to distort the electoral college. To put her in office? She lost its over. Get over it already. The left cannot take responsibility for the backlash they created they will be stuck with it. And if America some how becomes great again "whatever the hell that means" I wonder if they will enjoy things getting better or will they stand on their principles and say this is not my economy I voted for Hillary.

And the right ignores all Trump's lies, which pale in comparison to her lies. Trump would have no problem calling for the abolition or the distortion of the electoral college and calling for it loudly if he had lost. So don't even bother lecturing us about how the left cannot take responsibility for the backlash. Take a look at Trump's from 2012 when he thought that Obama was going to win the Electoral College and not the popular vote. He called for a revolution when he thought that Obama had lost the popular vote and won the Electoral College
You can read The Donald's tweets about the Electoral College in 2012 here. http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#.JuhBUhKGkqZ He calls it "a disaster for democracy". Of course now that he has used it to win the election he calls the institution "genius"

A great many people in the US actually believe in the liberal vision of the country, one might even say a majority. They can and should do everything in their power to resist him. So far he has given no indication that he intends to govern for all Americans.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Faye
I would have a harder time accepting the truthfulness of a Hillary victory. The fact that Trump had extensive exit poll volunteers is what won him the election, after Hillary stole it from Bernie (look up the DNC shenanigans from wikileakes to verify; the TV won't tell you the truth it's owned by the bankers and oilers, they'll back whoever earns them the most money, in this case Hillary, in other elections Bushes). There are photos and videos online showing how the "protesters" are actually paid people, in the same vein that the violent people starting fights at the Trump rallies were hired by Hillary.

I'm Left-Leaning but the American government is mostly bought and sold and in this instance mostly for Hillary. I voted for Thor and Mjolnir on my ticket, not Trump and Pence (his insurance for the "establishment" but also his deathwish). Trump would have trouble staying alive, as with Reagan, Taft, Lincoln, and Kennedy. Who told you about nuclear 9-11 https://www.infjs.com/threads/another-storm-brewing.32121/ ?).

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ_
I love that the alt right, invigorated by Trump's win is wanting America to return to our European roots before thinking of taking any immigrants ever again. We aint Europeans motherfuckers we are Americans. Go to Europe if you want to be European.

Just listened to a radio interview with Richard Spencer that made me sick to my stomach. What century am I in!?

Last edited:

I agree with you and I agree with the above post by @brightmoon
If it had been the reverse and Hillary won by electoral college and lost the popular vote, he would not have conceded.
He would have fought it tooth and nail and probably would have called for the electoral college to be dissolved...hmmmm?

Meanwhile, he continues to pick his administration, which consists of far right wing christian conservatives, Wall St. hedge fund managers, ex-lobbyists, military advisors that want to reinstate torture and want to give the NSA even more power to read through your shit.
Certainly not people who will look out for the average American...unless you are christian and white and not gay...oh, and rich.

I will be really curious to see what the Trump admin. makes it’s first real priority...it’s really anyone’s guess what is going on in his comb-over.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Agrees to Pay $25 Million in Trump University Settlement

"Donald J. Trump has reversed course and agreed on Friday to pay $25 million to settle a series of lawsuits stemming from his defunct for-profit education venture, Trump University, finally putting to rest fraud allegations by former students, which have dogged him for years and hampered his presidential campaign.

The settlement was announced by the New York attorney general just 10 days before one of the cases, a federal class-action lawsuit in San Diego, was set to be heard by a jury. The deal averts a potentially embarrassing and highly unusual predicament: a president-elect on trial, and possibly even taking the stand in his own defense, while scrambling to build his incoming administration.

It was a remarkable concession from a real estate mogul who derides legal settlements and has mocked fellow businessmen who agree to them.

Whole article - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/trump-university.html?_r=0

Just one of the many pending lawsuits that will plague his administration if we are going to talk about the candidates and their legal issues.
I don’t know how anyone who has looked into Trump could think that there will be fewer legal issues surrounding him as opposed to Hillary.

"The president-elect has been party to some 4,000 lawsuits over the last 30 years and is currently facing 75 active lawsuits.”
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37956018

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlelissa
And the right ignores all Trump's lies, which pale in comparison to her lies. Trump would have no problem calling for the abolition or the distortion of the electoral college and calling for it loudly if he had lost. So don't even bother lecturing us about how the left cannot take responsibility for the backlash. Take a look at Trump's from 2012 when he thought that Obama was going to win the Electoral College and not the popular vote. He called for a revolution when he thought that Obama had lost the popular vote and won the Electoral College
You can read The Donald's tweets about the Electoral College in 2012 here. http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#.JuhBUhKGkqZ He calls it "a disaster for democracy". Of course now that he has used it to win the election he calls the institution "genius"

A great many people in the US actually believe in the liberal vision of the country, one might even say a majority. They can and should do everything in their power to resist him. So far he has given no indication that he intends to govern for all Americans.

Liberal version of America? The problem is, that agenda lost on election night. The Liberals lost everything not just the white house. If I was a republican I could be happy about it but I know what bastards they are. So the best I can hope for is that you both fail. The two party system is a failure. Two losers no winners....

That would be a waste of time on five counts:
1. A different result is extremely unlikely.
2. It wouldn't change the Republican composition of Congress.
3. There would be riots.
4. Clinton has already conceded, and her election night no-show, together with her behavior since then has nullified her claims of suitability.
5. It would create a climate of uncertainty, which is disastrous for the economy.

I think the Democrats ought to be reflecting (perhaps with some anger), on how Clinton supplanted Sanders, and the electoral consequences of that.

Instead of being angry that Trump won, I think Democrats ought to be angry that Clinton selfishly (and questionably) stole the nomination, knowing that she was soooo compromised on sooooo many fronts.

(Edit: added fifth point).

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and CindyLou
Found this popular vote analogy on 4chan... it's kind of smart-assed clever:
1479931645410m.jpg

Reactions: the
I love that the alt right, invigorated by Trump's win is wanting America to return to our European roots before thinking of taking any immigrants ever again. We aint Europeans motherfuckers we are Americans. Go to Europe if you want to be European.

Just listened to a radio interview with Richard Spencer that made me sick to my stomach. What century am I in!?

You are living in a century that was returning from the centuries slowly stolen from the American people and the birthright fought for by the original Rebels that started the Union of the United States of America. Don't get me wrong, they killed many innocent Native Americans, and enslaved many Africans, but the force that they were fleeing slowly enslaved them again, ie greedy generational European Bankers, who have forged indentured servitude on the rest of the world, in their own time.