[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

why should Britain suddenly shrivel up by not being in the EU?.. At least you're going to be free of the ghastly muslim refugee situation France is shitting itself over. A subdistrict of Calais, Britain is not.
Don't forget it due to (in part) our foreign policy and intervention that so many Muslims have been displaced. I don't like the way you mention it as if it is entirely the fault of the Muslim people. They certainly didn't chose that destiny and have been treated in a shameful way by a lot of of the international community.

Don't forget it due to (in part) our foreign policy and intervention that so many Muslims have been displaced. I don't like the way you mention it as if it is entirely the fault of the Muslim people. They certainly didn't chose that destiny and have been treated in a shameful way by a lot of of the international community.
I don't attribute fault at all in my post... that is a very complex subject, for another time perhaps.

Reactions: Littlelissa
You have to admit it is pretty cool that Donald is putting all 5 of his kids in his cabinet. Barron should make a very fine Secretary of State.
I suppose we are just a lock-step away from a Dictatorship and then we’ll call him King Trump.

8 years is likely, if the Democrats put up Keith Ellison, a former member of Farrakhan's 'Nation of Islam', as their candidate for the next term.
*rolls eyes*

Reactions: dang
The point is, the law laid down by our govt. has not been followed by our government for quite some time now.
How can you be so dismissive of protest...especially peaceful protest...it has effected the outcome of many turbulent times...I don’t agree with violence, but both sides are participating in it only for different reasons...one is to say that the person elected into office is by a majority not the person they think has the ability to do the job of POTUS, while the other group is inciting racism, bigotry, and hatred against all differing races, religions, gender identity, etc. etc. etc.
That’s a huge divide...especially when one side refuses to even acknowledge that there is systemic racism prevalently happening in the US.
When one side refuses to acknowledge that climate change exists and is willing to destroy the environment.
When one side is giving huge tax cuts to the wealthy telling us again that it will trickle down?
When one side is speaking of deporting millions of people in what would only be a full on shit show, then I can see why people are protesting.

So how do you get in line with the law? What I'm hearing from you is that since others violated the law that makes it ok. These are illegal immigrants. They snuck into this country without checking in. That's the law. You support breaking the law for your cause.
Let me reiterate - I don’t agree with violence from either side.
My friends wife was killed by a drunk illegal in a traffic accident. He had no license no insurance and no identification. He was deported. If he would have went to the border they would have told him he was not allowed in. Kathy died because of this mans actions and our governments unwillingness to enforce the laws already on the books.
My friend Phil was also hit by a drunk illegal who had no driving privileges and no insurance. It cost him 100,000 in medical bills. And his Navy career. And the American public gets to pay his disability too. The illegal got off Scott free.

The unintended consequences of not following the rule of law. Are the ones that affect other people you don't know or care about. If you don't lose your job to an illegal why should you care? You're giving someone something they did not earn. Your also marginalizing the others who went through the legal process. Its hypocrisy.

If you cannot accept that entering the country without checking in with the border is illegal there is no way anyone can have a rational conversation with you.

Now if you decide that you don't like the law and break it. That does not mean that you won't get caught. And be held accountable to it.

Why doesn't Mexico have an open border? If everyone wants to get in here why do they have guards and fences? What are they keeping out?

Canada has a border check in too. Just try sneaking in and getting caught. Your going to jail when the cops catch up to you.

Why such an issue with the lower border and not the top? Violence and racism. That and drugs.
I’m sorry about your friends...I don’t support people being here illegally either...but I think rounding them up en mass is logistically and humanely very, very difficult if not impossible.
I’ve been a paramedic, and I’ve served my country in the US Coast Guard, a good part of which is protecting out borders...so don’t lecture me when you really don’t know my stance on it.

I'm not sure how old you are so I'll date myself in 1990 I wrote my senior economics paper on taxing the rich. And 26 years later nothing has gotten better. And in those years dems and republicans have switched power. And with each power shift one would bitch about the other then work together behind the scenes. Or talk shit about the others policies then do the same and in some cases worse than the last one.
That’s because we have never taxed the rich...the Reagan tax cuts never really went away to the extent they needed to.
So what I'm getting at is I know without a shadow of a doubt that both sides are against the American public at large. Everything they say and do is to the contrary. If you care enough to really search it out you will see it too.
The citizens are realizing that they are being duped. Calling a person a racist for voting for trump is not the way to unite. You make them defensive right off the bat. If you know what your talking about there is no need for colorful insults.
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree about whom is being racist and who isn’t.
If one volcano blew up like it did in the past it would block out the sun and cause instant climate change. For years maybe even decades. As of late we are long over due.
So let’s not give a shit and destroy our environment and further our destruction along even faster?
You want to talk about hurting the environment let's talk nukes. They are not safe. They never can be. So they can malfunction and they will. And yet knowing this our government keeps them. Just in case. So they can blow up the world? They are useless for war because they mess up everything including the environment you need to live in. Anyone who wants to kill is a madman and has lost their good sense. Why would any rational being be for disorder and chaos? It creates nothing in the end but suffering. And perpetual wars of pay back for past wrong doings. That never end until both sides lose. Utter madness.
I don’t disagree with you on nukes in the slightest bit.
There is no point in having the thousands that we do...I mean...you only need a couple dozen to ruin the world.

Reactions: Littlelissa
If trump can be used for an instrument for positive change we should help him all we can. Even if we don't like him. If someone is willing to sit at the table and talk about it why not. What's the harm in communicating. I remember pres Obama saying that we were going to have transparent government. What happened? Guantanamo ring a bell? Pres o was going to shut her down. He never got it done.

The old trumpy grinch has to learn something about being the president grinch before his heart can grow. Give him a try until he funks up then light him up on social media. One thing you know about him is he can't resist being trolled. Lol

Trumps shitting his pants right now. Your going to see a vastly different fellow in the White House.

Yeah...the other side blocked the President from shutting it down.
I certainly hope you are right.

So how do you get in line with the law? What I'm hearing from you is that since others violated the law that makes it ok. These are illegal immigrants. They snuck into this country without checking in. That's the law. You support breaking the law for your cause.
Let me reiterate - I don’t agree with violence from either side.
My friends wife was killed by a drunk illegal in a traffic accident. He had no license no insurance and no identification. He was deported. If he would have went to the border they would have told him he was not allowed in. Kathy died because of this mans actions and our governments unwillingness to enforce the laws already on the books.
My friend Phil was also hit by a drunk illegal who had no driving privileges and no insurance. It cost him 100,000 in medical bills. And his Navy career. And the American public gets to pay his disability too. The illegal got off Scott free.

The unintended consequences of not following the rule of law. Are the ones that affect other people you don't know or care about. If you don't lose your job to an illegal why should you care? You're giving someone something they did not earn. Your also marginalizing the others who went through the legal process. Its hypocrisy.

If you cannot accept that entering the country without checking in with the border is illegal there is no way anyone can have a rational conversation with you.

Now if you decide that you don't like the law and break it. That does not mean that you won't get caught. And be held accountable to it.

Why doesn't Mexico have an open border? If everyone wants to get in here why do they have guards and fences? What are they keeping out?

Canada has a border check in too. Just try sneaking in and getting caught. Your going to jail when the cops catch up to you.

Why such an issue with the lower border and not the top? Violence and racism. That and drugs.
I’m sorry about your friends...I don’t support people being here illegally either...but I think rounding them up en mass is logistically and humanely very, very difficult if not impossible.
I’ve been a paramedic, and I’ve served my country in the US Coast Guard, a good part of which is protecting out borders...so don’t lecture me when you really don’t know my stance on it.

I'm not sure how old you are so I'll date myself in 1990 I wrote my senior economics paper on taxing the rich. And 26 years later nothing has gotten better. And in those years dems and republicans have switched power. And with each power shift one would bitch about the other then work together behind the scenes. Or talk shit about the others policies then do the same and in some cases worse than the last one.
That’s because we have never taxed the rich...the Reagan tax cuts never really went away to the extent they needed to.
So what I'm getting at is I know without a shadow of a doubt that both sides are against the American public at large. Everything they say and do is to the contrary. If you care enough to really search it out you will see it too.
The citizens are realizing that they are being duped. Calling a person a racist for voting for trump is not the way to unite. You make them defensive right off the bat. If you know what your talking about there is no need for colorful insults.
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree about whom is being racist and who isn’t.
If one volcano blew up like it did in the past it would block out the sun and cause instant climate change. For years maybe even decades. As of late we are long over due.
So let’s not give a shit and destroy our environment and further our destruction along even faster?
You want to talk about hurting the environment let's talk nukes. They are not safe. They never can be. So they can malfunction and they will. And yet knowing this our government keeps them. Just in case. So they can blow up the world? They are useless for war because they mess up everything including the environment you need to live in. Anyone who wants to kill is a madman and has lost their good sense. Why would any rational being be for disorder and chaos? It creates nothing in the end but suffering. And perpetual wars of pay back for past wrong doings. That never end until both sides lose. Utter madness.
I don’t disagree with you on nukes in the slightest bit.
There is no point in having the thousands that we do...I mean...you only need a couple dozen to ruin the world.

Coast Guard thanks for your service.

I do not think we are ruining the environment. My point with the volcano was we're here. When that type of thing happens it eventually works its self out. The earth has been through much worse than man. Global warming has occurred in the past.
I don't like the land being plowed over for cities. Not a good use for it. Their close proximity to rivers is bad too. No one worries about what they don't know.

The word racist gets thrown around a lot. It's a trigger word. I still have yet to hear trump make a direct racist comment. I'm listening but I'm not hearing it.

Ronald Reagan was a liar. Iran contra did it for me. Those guys admitted they would break the law to get what they thought was right. The whole Latin American wars we started down there. That's the reason we have people coming here. Several of the guys I worked with got green cards because of it. We destabilized their country. What business does America have in any of these foreign nations? Zero she can't keep her own moral ship afloat. I agree with trump Iraq was a mistake. Allong with all our other policies over there. We should not be there. Both parties now share in the shame of it.

The reality is our government does as it pleases with us and our country. They are controlled by the banks and corporations who have bought them to do their bidding. We the people are merely afterthoughts.

Trump will go and nothing will change. Just like the other presidents who came before. You say what you gotta say to get elected then do as you please until it's close to election time. Then pander get re elected and continue on.

FB_IMG_1479175256121.jpg
BOOM!

Coast Guard thanks for your service.

I do not think we are ruining the environment. My point with the volcano was we're here. When that type of thing happens it eventually works its self out. The earth has been through much worse than man. Global warming has occurred in the past.
I don't like the land being plowed over for cities. Not a good use for it. Their close proximity to rivers is bad too. No one worries about what they don't know.

The word racist gets thrown around a lot. It's a trigger word. I still have yet to hear trump make a direct racist comment. I'm listening but I'm not hearing it.

Ronald Reagan was a liar. Iran contra did it for me. Those guys admitted they would break the law to get what they thought was right. The whole Latin American wars we started down there. That's the reason we have people coming here. Several of the guys I worked with got green cards because of it. We destabilized their country. What business does America have in any of these foreign nations? Zero she can't keep her own moral ship afloat. I agree with trump Iraq was a mistake. Allong with all our other policies over there. We should not be there. Both parties now share in the shame of it.

The reality is our government does as it pleases with us and our country. They are controlled by the banks and corporations who have bought them to do their bidding. We the people are merely afterthoughts.

Trump will go and nothing will change. Just like the other presidents who came before. You say what you gotta say to get elected then do as you please until it's close to election time. Then pander get re elected and continue on.

If only it were so simple, but he could very well appoint at least 3 Supreme Court nominees.
As far as racism is concerned...have you looked at the stories that have come out of Breitbart?
And being the leading perpetuator of the “Birther” nonsense is racist.
It basically says that - this person could not possibly be legit. Why not? Because he’s half black....so now he must prove above and beyond what any other President would even get asked to provide, and he does so...which it then again, picked apart and denied as being true.
That is racism.
Saying that Mexico isn’t sending their best, but are sending rapists, etc....we’ve all heard the clip...I guess your idea of racism is much broader than mine.
And actually, statistically, immigrants legal or illegal, commit crime at a much lower percentage than born in the USA Muricans.

I agree that we should have never been in Iraq...Hell, Bush Sr. should have never been in Iraq.

We will once again have to agree to disagree that we are indeed destroying (or not) the Earth.
I think there is no big green energy conspiracy going on here.
I don’t like the idea of what is taking place at the Dakota pipeline...we can’t even respect the tiny bits of land we have left for the Native Americans - what does that say about us? Same goes for the sacred sites that John McCain and crew sold over to be pit mined...it’s only like that tribes, most sacred region and treaty? What treaty? We didn’t give you THAT land.
BS.

Reagan was a liar, and what gets me is that we are going to go right back into that Reagonomic cycle of money that doesn’t trickle down.
It doesn’t.
The taxes have not be properly adjusted back up since Reagan slashed them and it’s only created bubble after economic bubble...now they will repeal Dodd-Frank and it will get extra stupid.
But by all means...let’s pay more than the next ten largest militaries put together and give them even more.
By all means, let’s keep paying the most in the world for our healthcare...and let’s make sure not everyone who is a citizen of the US and pay their fucking taxes isn’t covered....let’s gouge the public some more.
By all means, let’s appoint Dr. Carson as Secretary of Education...a man who thinks the pyramids were grain storage silos, a man who would push creationism into the school system.
No thank you.
And no thank you to Mike Pence and his raging anti-gay boner he seems to have...and seems to have no problem trying to legislate into law.
This is someone who would help influence SCOTUS picks, along with Steve Bannon now...we could very well see the repeal of Roe V. Wade and his picks could potentially effect decisions for the next 30 years.

So you have to admit that if there were not such a huge demand for drugs in the US, that the violence and crap that does spill over from Mexico would mostly go away.
It’s our complete lack of drug treatment programs, lack of funding for them, etc. Instead we like to incarcerate our drug addicted folk...which doesn’t treat the problem...but hey, we have a good number of private for-profit prisons just aching for warm bodies to fill it.

If only it were so simple, but he could very well appoint at least 3 Supreme Court nominees.
As far as racism is concerned...have you looked at the stories that have come out of Breitbart?
And being the leading perpetuator of the “Birther” nonsense is racist.
It basically says that - this person could not possibly be legit. Why not? Because he’s half black....so now he must prove above and beyond what any other President would even get asked to provide, and he does so...which it then again, picked apart and denied as being true.
That is racism.
Saying that Mexico isn’t sending their best, but are sending rapists, etc....we’ve all heard the clip...I guess your idea of racism is much broader than mine.
And actually, statistically, immigrants legal or illegal, commit crime at a much lower percentage than born in the USA Muricans.

I agree that we should have never been in Iraq...Hell, Bush Sr. should have never been in Iraq.

We will once again have to agree to disagree that we are indeed destroying (or not) the Earth.
I think there is no big green energy conspiracy going on here.
I don’t like the idea of what is taking place at the Dakota pipeline...we can’t even respect the tiny bits of land we have left for the Native Americans - what does that say about us? Same goes for the sacred sites that John McCain and crew sold over to be pit mined...it’s only like that tribes, most sacred region and treaty? What treaty? We didn’t give you THAT land.
BS.

Reagan was a liar, and what gets me is that we are going to go right back into that Reagonomic cycle of money that doesn’t trickle down.
It doesn’t.
The taxes have not be properly adjusted back up since Reagan slashed them and it’s only created bubble after economic bubble...now they will repeal Dodd-Frank and it will get extra stupid.
But by all means...let’s pay more than the next ten largest militaries put together and give them even more.
By all means, let’s keep paying the most in the world for our healthcare...and let’s make sure not everyone who is a citizen of the US and pay their fucking taxes isn’t covered....let’s gouge the public some more.
By all means, let’s appoint Dr. Carson as Secretary of Education...a man who thinks the pyramids were grain storage silos, a man who would push creationism into the school system.
No thank you.
And no thank you to Mike Pence and his raging anti-gay boner he seems to have...and seems to have no problem trying to legislate into law.
This is someone who would help influence SCOTUS picks, along with Steve Bannon now...we could very well see the repeal of Roe V. Wade and his picks could potentially effect decisions for the next 30 years.

So you have to admit that if there were not such a huge demand for drugs in the US, that the violence and crap that does spill over from Mexico would mostly go away.
It’s our complete lack of drug treatment programs, lack of funding for them, etc. Instead we like to incarcerate our drug addicted folk...which doesn’t treat the problem...but hey, we have a good number of private for-profit prisons just aching for warm bodies to fill it.
Reagan was a liar...Trump is a racist. ..
All with no proof whatsoever. No one takes you seriously. I would say "any more" but I dont know if they ever did. Destined to forever have the label uninformed and delusional. At least you can go to sleep every night embracing your own lies.

Sorry I really do try to not post anything in relation to the insane stuff you post but occasionally it gets so deep I have to.

Reagan was a liar...Trump is a racist. ..
All with no proof whatsoever. No one takes you seriously. I would say "any more" but I dont know if they ever did. Destined to forever have the label uninformed and delusional. At least you can go to sleep every night embracing your own lies.

Sorry I really do try to not post anything in relation to the insane stuff you post but occasionally it gets so deep I have to.

Actually efromm and I both agree that Reagan was a liar...ever heard of Iran-Contra hearings?
Now who’s delusional...you can take your labels and you can put them where I think you know.
Trump didn’t say that Mexico was bringing it’s worst?
He hasn’t advocated an outright ban on Muslims entering the US?
"No one takes you seriously. I would say "any more" but I dont know if they ever did. Destined to forever have the label uninformed and delusional. At least you can go to sleep every night embracing your own lies.”
Why act like such a dick dude?
“destined to forever have the label uninformed and delusional”

I hear you...you poor repressed white dude.
You should pick up a history book and read up on things before you comment and make yourself look the opposite of how you intend to in your head.

See...Trump is already bringing us together.

Last edited:
upload_2016-11-15_13-3-17.png

Yeah, this administration is confusing. Trump seems to defend it or at least be indifferent towards it. Pence has had a record of being a religious social conservative.

More than that, Pence has a history of legislating religious law specifically targeting the Gay community.
This is his factual record for people who think I’m delusional...take a look at what he’s done in his own state as Governor and the crap he’s said on his radio talk show, which can easily be listened to.
I find him morally repugnant.

Nice to see that the new Administration can’t be bought by any lobbying groups.
Also, this article is all kinds of factually wrong.
Fear-mongering of the “big government” threat, so he could get paid by "big tobacco” instead.
My Dad died from esophageal adenocarcinoma related to smoking, so I am personally insulted that anyone would ever write such sell-out bullshit.
I reckon the price of a carton of cigarettes best be comin down ya’ll!

pencelogo7.gif

The Great American Smoke Out
By Mike Pence

In the coming weeks, Americans are going to be treated with the worst kind of Washington-speak regarding the tobacco legislation currently being considered by the Congress and Attorney Generals from forty different states.

We will hear about the scourge of tobacco and the resultant premature deaths.
We will hear about how this phalanx of government elates has suddenly grown a conscience after decades of subsidizing the product which, we are now told, "kills millions of Americans each year".

Time for a quick reality check.
Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill.

(Really Mike Pence? Are you sure you aren’t pulling that statistic out of your ass?)

In fact, 2 out of every three smokers does not die from a smoking related illness and 9 out of ten smokers do not contract lung cancer.
This is not to say that smoking is good for you.... news flash: smoking is not good for you.
(News flash: You are a man-douche and are lying)

If you are reading this article through the blue haze of cigarette smoke you should quit.
The relevant question is, what is more harmful to the nation, second hand smoke or back handed big government disguised in do-gooder healthcare rhetoric.

The tobacco settlement is not only about big taxes it's about big government.
Under the current Senate version, the deal would require the creation of 17 new government bureaucracies to manage the tax windfall described above.

But it is also about big government on a much more profound scale, namely, government big enough to protect us from ourselves.
Even a conservative like me would support government big enough to protect us from foreign threats and threats to our domestic tranquility but the tobacco deal goes to the next level.

Government big enough to protect us from our own stubborn wills.
And a government of such plenary power, once conceived will hardly stop at tobacco.

Surely the scourge of fatty foods and their attendant cost to the health care economy bears some consideration.
How about the role of caffeine in fomenting greater stress in the lives of working Americans?

Don't get me started about the dangers of sports utility vehicles!

Those of you who find the tobacco deal acceptable should be warned as you sit, reading this magazine, sipping a cup of hot coffee with a hamburger on your mind for lunch.

A government big enough to go after smokers is big enough to go after you.

(Dum-dum-dumb!)

Last edited:
Leftists believe they are better people. They are more loving, more intelligent, more compassionte... this grandiose ideal that is the left's ideology is nothing but a delusion and it's entirely unhealthy. We can see this right now. Millions of people use this unhealthy ideology to determine if they are fucking good people or not completely unaware that they are actually engaging in racist, bigoted, divisive destructive behavior themselves

You talk as if self righteousness is the exclusive preview of the left. I can assure you it isn't. I've had conservatives look down their noses at me my whole life. I've been called "unrealistic" and living a fantasy because many rightists certainly believe that they a monopoly on the truth. I've been called a communist even though I'm not because I think everyone should pay their share of taxes.

When was Trump ever racist? Look at birtherism, the ideas that he founded his entire political career on. It was based on the idea that the first black president could not possibly be an American and that he HAD to a foreigner. Why was that? Because he was black and he needed to be discredited. Period.

The majority of the people who voted for Donald Trump did not do it because they were racist, bigoted, hateful or homophobic.

Probably not but they willing to ignore or condone the racism and the bigotry that was expressed in the campaign.

Reality. I invite everyone to come join it with me. Please!

Your version of it, where all the bad stuff get swept under carpet and he all pretend to get along in perfect harmony. Its not reasonable for the right to now turn around and demand acceptance of Trump considering how Obama was treated over the past 8 years. You reap what you sow.

Wouldn't it be bigoted to say it's bigoted to question them?

The reason I think a lot of the left has trouble accepting results is because the left's ideals have turned into a religion which has stunted the emotional growth of some of the younger generation who aren't coping with it as well as the older crowd.

If we all get down to it? Leftists believe they are better people. They are more loving, more intelligent, more compassionte... this grandiose ideal that is the left's ideology is nothing but a delusion and it's entirely unhealthy. We can see this right now. Millions of people use this unhealthy ideology to determine if they are fucking good people or not completely unaware that they are actually engaging in racist, bigoted, divisive destructive behavior themselves. I'm extremely worried about the emotional health of a lot of people right now. You had Mr. Trump say on live TV that he was fine with gay marriage - he said it right at the republican convention. Had a gay repblican give a speech at the GOP convention. Fuck. Also it's delusional pretending that this is about white nationalists or something. Racism. When was he ever racist? He was certainly never homophobic. This is reality. His 100 day plan and his contract with the American Voter has been out for months and people are just now looking into it and never read wikileaks. WHAT? This makes me angry. How do you even know you're even living with your own values and principles if you don't have a heart for the truth enough to go FIND IT. Reminds me of the atheists that read "The God Delusion" and they're like, "Fuck it. There's no God. That was so convincing I won't even look into anything else, and you know what? If you don't agree with me you're a stupid POS" or some other bullshit like that. Know why this happens? Why might a person that rejects religion start acting religious? Think about it.

It's like mass narcissism turned delusional pathological defense mechanisms on a mass scale happening here. The level of projection I'm seeing is disturbing me, greatly. I hope this shit hasn't fucking warped the minds of an entire generation of kids and young adults to the point beyond repair.

The majority of the people who voted for Donald Trump did not do it because they were racist, bigoted, hateful or homophobic. This is reality. When he turns out to be a decent president you will all realize you fracked out over a candidate more left than Hillary and you were lied to and you lived outside of reality and projected what you couldn't bear to see in yourselves onto others. You didn't choose love. He'd have to turn out to be a total failure to a ridiculous and unlikely degree to warrant the response to this he's received. You didn't choose compassion. You aren't better than anyone else. What I want to know is, what is so terrifying to accept about reality that you refuse to live in it? What if the United States isn't so terrible and the people in it not so bad and scary? Huh? What are you running from? Is that what everyone is running from? The reality that your idealized beliefs were actually fucking elitist, racist, sexist, divisive, and entirely hypocritical? That you weren't the shining beacon of light in a world full of hate? WTF?

Reality. I invite everyone to come join it with me. Please!

That’s just calling the kettle black really.
And Trump may be fine with gay marriage, but the GOP isn’t and Mike Pence isn’t and the SCOTUS picks are all vying for the chance to push their conservative religious agenda.

And I would like to come and join you...but that bridge was burned by Trump a long time ago by his rhetoric and by his pick of staff and policies.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
You talk as if self righteousness is the exclusive preview of the left. I can assure you it isn't. I've had conservatives look down their noses at me my whole life. I've been called "unrealistic" and living a fantasy because many rightists certainly believe that they a monopoly on the truth. I've been called a communist even though I'm not because I think everyone should pay their share of taxes.

I'm sure it's not exclusive of the left. I'm someone both sides look down on. I'm just calling it as I see it right now. I think the GOP have learned their lesson, and it took them 8 years almost longer. It's time for the Democrats to learn theirs... how long will it take you think for them?

When was Trump ever racist? Look at birtherism, the ideas that he founded his entire political career on. It was based on the idea that the first black president could not possibly be an American and that he HAD to a foreigner. Why was that? Because he was black and he needed to be discredited. Period.

Nope. Mr. Trump didn't start it. His political career was founded in the 1990s when he was going to run for president in the Reform Party. Could have been sooner than that, I'm not sure.

You're also discounting the people that voted for him because they didn't want to get into a nuclear war with Russia.

I don't know. The left has thrown around racist and bigot and have cried wolf so much these words have no meaning to me anymore. Sorry. They just have no effect. Might as well say that he's a refrigerator.

Your version of it, where all the bad stuff get swept under carpet and he all pretend to get along in perfect harmony. Its not reasonable for the right to now turn around and demand acceptance of Trump considering how Obama was treated over the past 8 years. You reap what you sow.

Me? I didn't treat Obama poorly and I haven't demanded anything of anyone. I'm just observing if these people are who they say they are because if this ideology works then surely I'd be seeing better from people than what I'm seeing right now which is resembling narcissistic rage, the inability to cope psychologically with disappointment, and inability to empathize with people who think differently than them. So far it looks like a big fat failure to me.

Last edited: