[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

If you're going to write something, which is never actually read, but just categorised into crass, broad stereotypes, what's the point in writing?

Favim.com-funny-mirror-stu-the-hangover-tooth-334061.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
Just wait until the repeal of Dodd-Frank.
It’s on the top five list of GOP targets for termination.
Yep...looking out for the working man and woman.
That's what I'm getting at fuk the GOP and DEMS. They do not represent the American public. Both parties have had their day. It's time to replace them.

[QUOTE="efromm, post: 934251, member: 95"]What I am seeing is blatant apathy for the law. We can bend the rules because we don't like the outcome. We have a legal process for this. Other countries do not. Use the system to make the changes. Thats how you support and uphold the law.

Every Us Citizen has the responsibility of knowing their constitution. It's your obligation to your country. It's your duty. If you dont know your rights how will you know if they have been violated.

Oh you mean, kind of how the GOP has been stalling for the whole year on Obama’s Supreme Court nomination, just in the happenstance that the election is favorable to them?
Perspective is a bitch.[/QUOTE]
What perspective are you looking from? I hate the GOP so if your trying to give me a dig try again.

Oh you mean, kind of how the GOP has been stalling for the whole year on Obama’s Supreme Court nomination, just in the happenstance that the election is favorable to them?
Perspective is a bitch.
What perspective are you looking from? I hate the GOP so if your trying to give me a dig try again.[/QUOTE]

The point is, the law laid down by our govt. has not been followed by our government for quite some time now.
How can you be so dismissive of protest...especially peaceful protest...it has effected the outcome of many turbulent times...I don’t agree with violence, but both sides are participating in it only for different reasons...one is to say that the person elected into office is by a majority not the person they think has the ability to do the job of POTUS, while the other group is inciting racism, bigotry, and hatred against all differing races, religions, gender identity, etc. etc. etc.
That’s a huge divide...especially when one side refuses to even acknowledge that there is systemic racism prevalently happening in the US.
When one side refuses to acknowledge that climate change exists and is willing to destroy the environment.
When one side is giving huge tax cuts to the wealthy telling us again that it will trickle down?
When one side is speaking of deporting millions of people in what would only be a full on shit show, then I can see why people are protesting.

That's what I'm getting at fuk the GOP and DEMS. They do not represent the American public. Both parties have had their day. It's time to replace them.

Just not with a fuckwit like Trump is my what I’m getting at...sorry if I yelled earlier.

Meanwhile, Biden is leaving thoughtful gifts for Trump at the White House in hopes of making this a smooth transition:

IMG_7397.JPG

America was founded by liberal rebels so these cry baby protesters are probably the most American thing about this country right now. If the left wants to nut up and found a better America then great, but I will still be going to work that day. Best of luck to Trump, I think he will do alright this coming 8 years.

America was founded by liberal rebels so these cry baby protesters are probably the most American thing about this country right now. If the left wants to nut up and found a better America then great, but I will still be going to work that day. Best of luck to Trump, I think he will do alright this coming 8 years.
8 years is likely, if the Democrats put up Keith Ellison, a former member of Farrakhan's 'Nation of Islam', as their candidate for the next term.

What perspective are you looking from? I hate the GOP so if your trying to give me a dig try again.

The point is, the law laid down by our govt. has not been followed by our government for quite some time now.
How can you be so dismissive of protest...especially peaceful protest...it has effected the outcome of many turbulent times...I don’t agree with violence, but both sides are participating in it only for different reasons...one is to say that the person elected into office is by a majority not the person they think has the ability to do the job of POTUS, while the other group is inciting racism, bigotry, and hatred against all differing races, religions, gender identity, etc. etc. etc.
That’s a huge divide...especially when one side refuses to even acknowledge that there is systemic racism prevalently happening in the US.
When one side refuses to acknowledge that climate change exists and is willing to destroy the environment.
When one side is giving huge tax cuts to the wealthy telling us again that it will trickle down?
When one side is speaking of deporting millions of people in what would only be a full on shit show, then I can see why people are protesting.[/QUOTE]

So how do you get in line with the law? What I'm hearing from you is that since others violated the law that makes it ok. These are illegal immigrants. They snuck into this country without checking in. That's the law. You support breaking the law for your cause.
My friends wife was killed by a drunk illegal in a traffic accident. He had no license no insurance and no identification. He was deported. If he would have went to the border they would have told him he was not allowed in. Kathy died because of this mans actions and our governments unwillingness to enforce the laws already on the books.
My friend Phil was also hit by a drunk illegal who had no driving privileges and no insurance. It cost him 100,000 in medical bills. And his Navy career. And the American public gets to pay his disability too. The illegal got off Scott free.

The unintended consequences of not following the rule of law. Are the ones that affect other people you don't know or care about. If you don't lose your job to an illegal why should you care? You're giving someone something they did not earn. Your also marginalizing the others who went through the legal process. Its hypocrisy.

If you cannot accept that entering the country without checking in with the border is illegal there is no way anyone can have a rational conversation with you.

Now if you decide that you don't like the law and break it. That does not mean that you won't get caught. And be held accountable to it.

Why doesn't Mexico have an open border? If everyone wants to get in here why do they have guards and fences? What are they keeping out?

Canada has a border check in too. Just try sneaking in and getting caught. Your going to jail when the cops catch up to you.

I'm not sure how old you are so I'll date myself in 1990 I wrote my senior economics paper on taxing the rich. And 26 years later nothing has gotten better. And in those years dems and republicans have switched power. And with each power shift one would bitch about the other then work together behind the scenes. Or talk shit about the others policies then do the same and in some cases worse than the last one.

So what I'm getting at is I know without a shadow of a doubt that both sides are against the American public at large. Everything they say and do is to the contrary. If you care enough to really search it out you will see it too.
The citizens are realizing that they are being duped. Calling a person a racist for voting for trump is not the way to unite. You make them defensive right off the bat. If you know what your talking about there is no need for colorful insults.

If one volcano blew up like it did in the past it would block out the sun and cause instant climate change. For years maybe even decades. As of late we are long over due.

You want to talk about hurting the environment let's talk nukes. They are not safe. They never can be. So they can malfunction and they will. And yet knowing this our government keeps them. Just in case. So they can blow up the world? They are useless for war because they mess up everything including the environment you need to live in. Anyone who wants to kill is a madman and has lost their good sense. Why would any rational being be for disorder and chaos? It creates nothing in the end but suffering. And perpetual wars of pay back for past wrong doings. That never end until both sides lose. Utter madness.

Just not with a fuckwit like Trump is my what I’m getting at...sorry if I yelled earlier.
If trump can be used for an instrument for positive change we should help him all we can. Even if we don't like him. If someone is willing to sit at the table and talk about it why not. What's the harm in communicating. I remember pres Obama saying that we were going to have transparent government. What happened? Guantanamo ring a bell? Pres o was going to shut her down. He never got it done.

The old trumpy grinch has to learn something about being the president grinch before his heart can grow. Give him a try until he funks up then light him up on social media. One thing you know about him is he can't resist being trolled. Lol

Trumps shitting his pants right now. Your going to see a vastly different fellow in the White House.

Just something to think about. Trump did not elect himself. You guys give him too much credit. Even his Ego can't elect himself. So as far as I am concerned the anti Trump people are against the people who voted for Trump. Not Donald J Trump. He just ran for president. There were others running out there. But on election night he got selected. Not by himself, but by them. You hate them, and now they know it...

Just something to think about. Trump did not elect himself. You guys give him too much credit. Even his Ego can't elect himself. So as far as I am concerned the anti Trump people are against the people who voted for Trump. Not Donald J Trump. He just ran for president. There were others running out there. But on election night he got selected. Not by himself, but by them. You hate them, and now they know it...

Not the sort of inflammatory shit people need right now.

I can't speak for others but I only hate Trump. It was a no win situation for everyone. I hate the fact that people felt it was acceptable to put such a huge bigoted asshole with no experience in the white house and I feel that anyone sharing this line of thought must hold the burden of responsibility. But I also realize that for whatever reason they either didn't see him being this way or they felt it was better than Hillary and I can't really blame them because she's pretty terrible and the media lies profusely.

Reactions: cvp12gh5 and dang
I do not agree with this. Not in the name of my country. It's due to (in part) our disastrous policy that the refugees had to leave their countries.