[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

Wow.. Just Wow. I can't really think of a better counter argument to your entire thread, than this your own post. What makes you think, I'm not a Muslim, or a refugee ? Or that some of my friends or family aren't 'ghastly muslim refugees'. I'm not, but I could have been. I'm quite sure there will be Muslim members of this forum.

I am going to report your comment, as I regard it as grossly offensive, and in fact - counter productive to the very arguments you seem to want to make.
Read my post again. The Muslim refugee situation is ghastly, not least for the refugees themselves. I think it's awesome that Britain is going to adopt a more sensible refugee stance, which protects everyone, including the refugees.

Try and tell yourself Calais was ideal, and you'll go loopy.

I think the tone and intent of your comments, including the vulgar language, are very clear to any objective person.
I think you're trying to read your prejudice into things, instead of reading what is there in plain, clear text.

You're trying to tell me that I've said what you're saying. I say nope.

I think you're trying to read your prejudice into things, instead of reading what is there in plain, clear text.

You're trying to tell me that I've said what you're saying. I say nope.

I am not going to 'tell you' anything of the sort. I will though say, that yours is the very first post on this forum that I have ever reported, and I first joined here in 2009. I think if you look honestly at the language you used, the words you chose and tone of your post, you may reflect more calmly on how any objective person might view them.

I am not going to 'tell you' anything of the sort. I will though say, that yours is the very first post on this forum that I have ever reported, and I first joined here in 2009. I think if you look honestly at the language you used, the words you chose and tone of your post, you may reflect more calmly on how any objective person might view them.
I think it's better to read my post, and not try to load it up with what isn't there.

Objectivity is about what is there, and not about trying to make it fit some pre-packaged category.

If you condone something for yourself

Brexit means Britain leaves the EU. That fundamentally unambiguous decision doesn't exclude a virtual infinity of possible outcomes. The negotiation as to the manner of exit, and the relationship afterwards are presumably going to pursue good outcomes.

Imagining the worst imaginable version of exiting, and claiming this is what will be pursued is just clownishly bonkers. Consider for a moment, how many countries in the world are NOT part of the EU... now why should Britain suddenly shrivel up by not being in the EU?.. At least you're going to be free of the ghastly muslim refugee situation France is shitting itself over. A subdistrict of Calais, Britain is not.
@James if this is what you are on about, chill.

Reactions: the

@Stu I can assure you, I am 'chill'. I think I have been calm and expressed my views honestly, without prejudice or vulgarity. I'm happy to let others to decide on this threads post and comments, I think I've made my views known. I see no reason to get over excited about it.

Reactions: cvp12gh5 and Stu
Yeah.

Britain can't be accused of being anti-immigration, as it's just about the most diverse population on the planet.

The EU refugee response has certainly been a major factor in Brexit; and this isn't because of some bigotry, but because Britain has a better approach towards immigration that absolute chaos.

Reactions: WonkyOracle
@Stu I can assure you, I am 'chill'. I think I have been calm and expressed my views honestly, without prejudice or vulgarity. I'm happy to let others to decide on this threads post and comments, I think I've made my views known. I see no reason to get over excited about it.
I only fear @Flavus Aquila might quit the forum...again

Why does the left in both GB and USA have such difficulty in gracefully accepting democratic elections/referendums?

Firstly, one must be graceful to act gracefully.

Secondly, those in the streets know all too well they are not the majority. They have learned to riot and protest to get what THEY want. They do not care about the rest of us.

Again...not how the right and Conservatives and GOP responded to Obama.
They never gave him a chance and have obstructed him and even shut down the govt. which cost us millions of dollars.
Graceful my ass.
Such nonsensical hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance...the right never treated Obama with the slightest reserve of “grace”

Reactions: dang and Wyote
http://www.businessinsider.com/housing-foreclosures-rise-in-october-2016-11

And here is what will crash the economy again. Plus all the student loans out there. No work = more foreclosures. More defaults on student loans. The problem we are facing as a nation is much bigger than Trump or Clinton. And yet we focus right where they want us to look. We are on the cusp of another economic depression. We have allowed our govt to spend us into oblivion...

Just wait until the repeal of Dodd-Frank.
It’s on the top five list of GOP targets for termination.
Yep...looking out for the working man and woman.

Yeah... it's always been when some members try to tell other people that they meant "x", instead of actually listening/reading that makes me think there's no point posting anything.

If you're going to write something, which is never actually read, but just categorised into crass, broad stereotypes, what's the point in writing?

Reactions: CindyLou

I see no reason for that. There is a process, I followed it, and I have never done that before at any time. I was upfront and honest about that. I welcome anyones view on politics, whatever they are, I think I try to be balanced and fair in all I say and do. I hope anyone who looks back at my posts would feel that was true. I am happy to let neutral people decide on what's best for this forum, and it will not involve me in any shape or form.

This thread makes me want to gently stretch my scrotum across a cutting board and drive nails into my testicles indefinitely until I pass out.

Whoever the president is, if I personally see or hear hate going down on one of my bothers or sisters, I'm going to stop it. How 'bout you?

I see no reason for that. There is a process, I followed it, and I have never done that before at any time. I was upfront and honest about that. I welcome anyones view on politics, whatever they are, I think I try to be balanced and fair in all I say and do. I hope anyone who looks back at my posts would feel that was true. I am happy to let neutral people decide on what's best for this forum, and it will not involve me in any shape or form.
FYI I reported your post with my six other secret identities.

@Stu if only I thought that was a joke.. lol

[QUOTE="efromm, post: 934251, member: 95"]What I am seeing is blatant apathy for the law. We can bend the rules because we don't like the outcome. We have a legal process for this. Other countries do not. Use the system to make the changes. Thats how you support and uphold the law.

Every Us Citizen has the responsibility of knowing their constitution. It's your obligation to your country. It's your duty. If you dont know your rights how will you know if they have been violated.[/QUOTE]

Oh you mean, kind of how the GOP has been stalling for the whole year on Obama’s Supreme Court nomination, just in the happenstance that the election is favorable to them?
Perspective is a bitch.

Reactions: acd
This thread makes me want to gently stretch my scrotum across a cutting board and drive nails into my testicles indefinitely until I pass out.

Whoever the president is, if I personally see or hear hate going down on one of my bothers or sisters, I'm going to stop it. How 'bout you?

You really have some imagination Milky... twisted, but kinda hilarious too.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit