[PUG] - The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] The Left's Difficulty Accepting Election/Referendum Results

Reactions: slant
I hate islam, not muslims. And yes, I looove white people, as much as I love everyone else.

As for whether I created the EW username years after joining, obtaining irrefutable evidence in refutation is virtually impossible, unless she was using a ip which is definitely not used by any vpn provider. in lieu of such evidence, I can only assert that I have never used the username Elegant Winter... I note that you have not asserted that you have never used the Muir username.
She? Lol. I hope he doesn't see that.

Reactions: Skarekrow
This thread is weird. Like a trainwreck, sparks flying everywhere.

but I can't stop watching...

3t63g.gif

Apparently Clinton is becoming more vocal. Blaming the loss partly on racism and Comey.
When do you think that last time she looked in the mirror is?
An elite privileged white woman is going to have a really hard time claiming racism.

Please put this bottom feeding creature behind bars already.

Capture.JPG

You know all of these posts concerning people trying to do whatever they can to stop Trump from being inaugurated... I can't tell if the articles (Not the posts) are more funny or sad. None of this happened when arguably the most anti-American President in history took office. Most of the country knew that Obama would do whatever he could to damage America..later proven and yet there was never any talk of keeping him from taking office. Later there were calls to have him impeached as he broke law after law but that too was in accordance to the established laws of the US.
I guess its going to hurt twice as bad the day Trump takes the oath of office.

I know. I became addicted to watching election night reactions. Unfortunately, there isn't that much variety out there... so my addiction has fizzled out, till the next hit of butthurt floats.
Well I admit it can be hard to look away from the soap opera that has become US politics.

Last edited:
Well I admit it's hard to look away from the soap opera that has become US politics.
If you look at the reporting surrounding Trump as part of the entertainment media, instead of news/political media, we've hit gold.

The Trump presidency is like the Game of Thrones, whereas the Clinton presidency would have been more like watching repeats of Star Trek Voyager.

If you look at the reporting surrounding Trump as part of the entertainment media, instead of news/political media, we've hit gold.

The Trump presidency is like the Game of Thrones, whereas the Clinton presidency would have been more like watching repeats of Star Trek Voyager.
I do kind of feel like part of me would have been tempted to vote for him just for the entertainment value if I did not have a child whose future I worry very much about... I jokingly said back before he picked Pence as VP he could win my vote by picking Vince McMahon as VP and appointing the Kiss My Ass club as various members of his administration. And lo and behold, Trump ended up appointing Linda McMahon for head of Small Business Administration, so, close enough.

I do kind of feel like part of me would have been tempted to vote for him just for the entertainment value if I did not have a child whose future I worry very much about... I jokingly said back before he picked Pence as VP he could win my vote by picking Vince McMahon as VP and appointing the Kiss My Ass club as various members of his administration. And lo and behold, Trump ended up appointing Linda McMahon for head of Small Business Administration, so, close enough.
He's a pragmatist, not tied to an ideology. As long as you don't look at him, or the office of president, as some sort of virtue model for everyone (ie. if you're not into personality politics), I don't think he'll be too shocking.

He's a pragmatist, not tied to an ideology. As long as you don't look at him, or the office of president, as some sort of virtue model for everyone (ie. if you're not into personality politics), I don't think he'll be too shocking.
It's interesting because he has only managed to surround himself with ideologues...

You've been making this presidency a reality all along by simply wishing for evil. Are you illuminati?

Reactions: acd