The INFJ sex life | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ sex life

Actually, I can testify (or rather agree) that ISFPs are amazing lovers; the one I'm with or was with (hurts to be unsure but thus is life) seems to spend a lot of time researching techniques, and he's just the sweetest, most caring guy under all those fake wolf furs. Like gahhh <3

Actually, I can testify (or rather agree) that ISFPs are amazing lovers; the one I'm with or was with (hurts to be unsure but thus is life) seems to spend a lot of time researching techniques, and he's just the sweetest, most caring guy under all those fake wolf furs. Like gahhh <3

I knooooowwww! gahhhh <3

Reactions: Hoodie and Jet
Lol! How do you know what MBTI someone is?

You can get quite proficient with reading people once you get familiar with theory and recognize what functions are at play and how different combinations of functions express themselves. You see patterns of thinking and focus and you can recognize ok, that's very Fe or Ti or whatever. It's better to take your time and get to know someone before you make a judgment, though

It took me a while to turn that part of my brain off.

You can get quite proficient with reading people once you get familiar with theory and recognize what functions are at play and how different combinations of functions express themselves. You see patterns of thinking and focus and you can recognize ok, that's very Fe or Ti or whatever. It's better to take your time and get to know someone before you make a judgment, though. And actually know theory. lol
I don't have a head for that kind of knowledge. I still can't wrap my head around my own MBTI and I've read up a lot on it since joining.

I don't have a head for that kind of knowledge. I still can't wrap my head around my own MBTI and I've read up a lot on it since joining.

It may take some time. Information keeps trickling in and the patterns form a coherent whole. Just keep an open mind and don't get too attached to any idea of what type you think someone is/you are. Self-oriented type bias is the toughest thing to overcome.

@Jet

I make my sister test her dates too. Don't take it too seriously - it's just for fun and to get a handle on someone.

33ons4i.jpg
t8vhae.png

Reactions: Jet and sassafras
@Jet

Two words: Facebook stalking. >:3
I don't friend people on FB unless they are my family or I've know them for years. No way to stalk potential future Mr. Jet ... though I do check their criminal records and what not that you can find on the Google. I'm paranoid I know.

It may take some time. Information keeps trickling in and the patterns form a coherent whole. Just keep an open mind and don't get too attached to any idea of what type you think someone is/you are. Self-oriented type bias is the toughest thing to overcome.
Like how I'm convinced I'm super awkward and then freak myself out about potentially being awkward which makes me awkward and so I apologize for being awkward which is apparently the only awkward part and the rest was in my mind :p

Like how I'm convinced I'm super awkward and then freak myself out about potentially being awkward which makes me awkward and so I apologize for being awkward which is apparently the only awkward part and the rest was in my mind :p

I suppose that's an awkward way of putting it but... yes, exactly ;)

Reactions: Jet
Yeah, I get what you mean; I don't even really go on FB unless it's to talk to someone. I tend to friend family, friends, and people I want to get to know. A couple times I friended people I didn't know very well, and I tried doing that "how well do your friends know you?" survey- and I scored higher on my acquaintances survey then their highest scoring friend. And another time, after FB "stalking" someone that I'd never known before friending (not a proud moment of friending them but oh well, it turned out alright) I tried their survey and got equal to their highest scoring friend.

I REALLY like figuring people out. It's like a hobby or a passion. Then I get bored and I ditch them. It's horrible. *flails* >.< That's not entirely true. But distence tends to help my friendships. It's kind of unnatural getting to know people one on one by texting/chatting because you can learn so much about them so so fast and so it takes the surprise out and then that's it. Kinda sad.

Reactions: CosmicINFJ and Jet
Oooph, what I miss when I go to bed early :m038:

Start it back up. Like this....

Infjs can be amazing lovers. For me, a woman's body is an erogenous geyser. The whole being is in play. Body, mind, spirit.
A little selflessness, a little assertiveness, a lot of passion and a deep connection make the penetrating sessions explosive.
The geysers eruption is a thing of transcendent beauty. The only thing greater is God. lol.. See?

Start it back up. Like this....

Infjs can be amazing lovers. For me, a woman's body is an erogenous geyser. The whole being is in play. Body, mind, spirit.
A little selflessness, a little assertiveness, a lot of passion and a deep connection make the penetrating sessions explosive.
The geysers eruption is a thing of transcendent beauty. The only thing greater is God. lol.. See?
Milky are there others like you out there?!? you are a fella yes? Most men I know wouldn't think that way let alone say it...lol

Agreed...yet, anyone can be a phenomenal lover if they chose to put in the effort.

An evening with lighting, music, erotic clothing and talk can lead to hours of passionate exploration of each...however, seven minutes on the fender of a Ford in the garage can provide similar fruitfulness.

as an INFJ woman, it's all in the getting there.