The Forum Gift Exchange | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Forum Gift Exchange

I am bringing the gifts so to speak. I will pass them out later,lol. I am going to do this in stages:)

OK maybe I wont,lol. I have great pictures but I cant get them to go into the frame. It is a shiny new computer that I dont know how to use yet, lol

Merry Christmas!!

I give Sookie a giant teddy bear :D

206666_Full.jpg

THANK-YOU!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

NAI that is so thoughtful!!!! I will get you a picture when I figure the computer out. For now I give you a gigantic HUG!!!! For being such a nice and interesting person!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

I love every last one of you crazies...but I gotta give props to my girls and guys in the mod world, too!

For the woman who has everything, TDHT, the "perfect fedora" from the Panama Hat Company and an interview with Cthulhu (skipping the dinner date, of course).

For DeathJam (the man with the ultimate plan), a full MacGuyver toolkit for techheads...

Ohh, just messin' with ya, man. This pen is much better. Plus a million dollars. Just because.

For Von Hase, I'd give him his own magical comic book studio complete with Marvel and DC defectors and a never ending budget. And spandex. Lots and lots of beautiful spandex...ahem.

For dear Enty, a 'round the world cruise in her own personal yacht, complete with captain, servants, and come what mays...

For dear Indigo, his own personal ski lodge ready for him day or night, and is nestled in the heart of the snowiest place on earth (and it teleports to find those optimum snowy days).

And finally, for the man who has everything except for a zombie-proof home, a zombie-proof home (complete with underground bunker) for Shai Gar.

AND TLM GETS COAL! A huge, honkin' coal factory. Complete with angry miners. Well...okay. *Maybe* there are some diamonds in there, somewhere.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

:m129:

Last edited:
I will give mf:

A recording studio for his basement. :D

snap1.jpg
I'm drooling! Best gift ever!

I'm giving Moxie the moon, so she can do what ever she so desires with it!
thumb.jpg

Reactions: Moxie
raccoon- a cd with his favorite Mariah Carey songs

neverami- a guitar, the kind he's been wanting, i have no idea what its called

TDHT- a hat that i'd crochet (after i learn to crochet properly)

mf, sookie, youhem, restraint- Life in a Crowded Place by Ralph Peterson

slant- a karaoke machine

enty- a poetry journal

Last edited:
Is that a book? I will go look that up!!!!

I'm getting Fly_Away a magic carpet, so she can fly everywhere

Victor%20Vasnetsov%20-%20The%20Magic%20Carpet.JPG

I'm getting Fly_Away a magic carpet, so she can fly everywhere

Victor%20Vasnetsov%20-%20The%20Magic%20Carpet.JPG

awww thanks, you know whats funny, the other day i was telling my sister that i wish i had a flying carpet like the one in aladdin :D

To Mr. Racoon

TanukiMario.jpg

His own Tanuki suit! May he use it to fly over all obstacles before him.

To all the INFJ community:

613b254c1dd1e164

Their own INFJ planet. :D